Forum › The Role of the Femme Fatale discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Based on the name change I'm wondering if she actually got in under another girl's application, due to her own application being rejected or some other circumstance for the nun to try and do something underhanded.

Thus, maybe the villainess label is from another girl's answers

Narrow Escape
joined Jun 8, 2022

Might be a bureaucratic mix-up? Ooooh, then the question would be which sociable girl is the hidden villainess, and did she switch the forms herself.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Now what the fUhck could she have put on her questionnaire to get assigned the role "Villainess" xD?

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

That "Huh?!" was absolutely the perfect reaction to this. :D

New friend has the "Tsundere" role?

My guess is that the school switched their application forms or something and the new friend will get the "socialite" or whatever role instead of the villainess role they were supposed to have, making life difficult for both of them and ultimately pushing them towards each other.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

That "Huh?!" was absolutely the perfect reaction to this. :D

New friend has the "Tsundere" role?

My guess is that the school switched their application forms or something and the new friend will get the "socialite" or whatever role instead of the villainess role they were supposed to have, making life difficult for both of them and ultimately pushing them towards each other.

I thought the same thing.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I don't think she is given the wrong role.
She is a good, soft-hearted girl, so they might think villainess role will toughen her up.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

yet another cath'lic manga, let's see how gay they get

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

By the way, what's the deal with the nun giving Hanako a new name to send her off? It's not remarked on at all, what am I missing here?

I'm guessing this is related to the old Catholic tradition where someone is given a new "christian" name upon joining the church to signify being "born again" as a new creation under Jesus

last edited at Jun 30, 2024 12:51PM

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

This week is either gonna span multiple chapters, or it's gonna go very quickly, only two options!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really like this art and what a twist. Seems like from the start as well she will need a "lover" which means as a villainess someone will be tasked to steal them lol.

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

the author strikes my appeal yet again

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

By the way, what's the deal with the nun giving Hanako a new name to send her off? It's not remarked on at all, what am I missing here?

I'm guessing this is related to the old Catholic tradition where someone is given a new "christian" name upon joining the church to signify being "born again" as a new creation under Jesus

Old you say, or current!? This would be about the age for Confirmation, but that's an oddly particular Catholic sacrament to go for. Could be, though

To reply you must either login or sign up.