Forum › Posts by Alycans

Alycans
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018
Edgeworth

Yes, its Ame holding the sign and then you have Kiara (she is phoenix, so fire! She helped Kronii with that lmao)

Alycans
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Not a bad ending! Even if Ai thinks Kaede will always be in her head, I think one day she'll find that she's not. Though at the same time, I understand that the way she loves Kon is much quieter. In my head, that translates to "doesn't love as much". I know I may be wrong, though. I hope so!

It's not love, for Ai. It's like a trauma, something that impacted you so much that it lingers in some little corner of your brain, it doesn't induce good feelings for Ai, it doesn't induce love anymore, if it ever was because seems to me it was more like an illusion and dependency. It simply is there like a scar or an old injury that appears when it's cold or you accidentally pull it, it doesn't come with positive and romantic echos, it's just something you remember. I would say that her love for Kon is actually the loudest, it is so important for her that she is happy to hear all the things Kon wants to say to her, the good and the bad, as long as it allows them to keep moving forward. When you are constantly choosing something, it takes a bigger space of your brain and body, sorta like willingly eating healthy, doing therapy, etc.

Anyways I really liked the ending, I loveeeeeeeeeee the constrast between Ai and Kaede, two people who clearly had some issues and the final choice they made (at this point in their lives) about each other and their own lives. I adore Kon, she is such a wonderful person and partner... Ai found the best person to fall in love with after all she went through. Lucky girl.

Thank you to the translators, I enjoyed it a lot.

last edited at Sep 12, 2026 2:02PM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

They turn into Aura couple.
And morr important is that Suuna still bottom

You mean Ruka? sadasfas Sunna is too hungry, I love it

last edited at Sep 9, 2026 6:41PM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I love these two. I like the fact they did communicate before the actual risky part... that said, they MIGHT STILL BE DUMB ABOUT IT BUT AT LEAST THERE WAS A CONFESSION WHICH IS A CHANGE!

Alycans
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I'm glad Yura got roped into the command test. If it had only ever been Wakana there would be doubt if anything truly changed. Hell, if the story had only been Wakana and Ruruna, there'd be doubt the latter wasn't just a chunni with unusually prominent teeth.

Honestly I believe Sensei would have also followed along.... I miss her tho

Alycans
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Wakana giving us another puppygirl to our nation, VIVA LES PUPPYGIRLS! (les in more ways than one, heh)

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Ahahaha I laughed so hard cause like dear Kelly... tsk tsk Hesha once was in the bully group, wasn't aware of real consequences as a noble and tried to harm Jolene, who is now the love of her life... You just didn't meet her back then. Anyways. I look forward to see how Diana will have her world perspective changed as the story continues. I quite enjoy that about this story. The characters can be so flawed and can truly be morally grey, but they do change for the better in some way or another. I am curious to meet the new artist. Thanks for the translation!

last edited at Sep 4, 2026 3:39AM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

yeah i also dont think shes reassured? i dont think shell leave or anything but it does seem like theres a disconnect. also pretty cool that with the way her hands are on page 13 it looks like shes wearing a wedding ring

Now that I re-read it. I think I get the disconnect in the tie down like in the romantic sense... Love and the fiancé stuff being put aside so she can just be a safe space for Ten, because that's better than Ten being alone again....

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

It might be wishful thinking on my part, but I think it reads as the opposite. Lulu was feeling insecure about her place next to Ten, only for Ten to affirm that she does like having Lulu next to her and that Lulu Does bring value to her life despite what Lulu was starting to fear. So now Lulu feels more reassured about being with Ten again

I don't think it's wishful thinking, that was my read on it too.

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

my puppy girl needs energy

The puppy girl needs to bite the teasing Former Evil General, that was such a hard ball omfg

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Me too shepherd. Anywyas, Hesha girl boss in medieval world noble standards.

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I SERIOUSLY JUST CANNOT GET OVER HOW HANE IS THE ONE SUPER DOWN BAD

Alycans
Citrus + discussion 15 Aug 23:39
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I think the MEI-bot complaints were specifically for Citrus+, not Citrus.

I still don't quite agree with that, I dunno. Like there were a lot of scenes where clearly was trying to learn how to be a partner for Yuzu and giving affection and reassurance in her emotionally awkward way.

Alycans
Citrus + discussion 15 Aug 18:03
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Re-reading Citrus from the beginning all over again and honestly I feel like I don't quite understand the people who said Mei wasn't affectionate enough or expressive enough. Hm. Anyways I quite enjoyed myself with the whole story, I kinda remembered why I liked it so much.

last edited at Aug 15, 2026 6:04PM

Alycans
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Is... is the blooming tickling????

Alycans
Citrus + discussion 14 Aug 16:04
Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

That was seriously so sweet. Yuzu I don't think you can resist that face. Also Mei, your blushing face and reacrion is the unfair one!

last edited at Aug 14, 2026 4:05PM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I think we shouldn't try to put a 100% logical sequence to this yet, I wouldn't surprise me if the artist has been experimenting or has changed part of the plots as they develop the story. That said, since it is chapters short and relatively new story too, there are very vague concepts that might be further explained as it goes on.

Honestly though, my biggest complaint is that the title should be: The Magical Girl Is Crushing On The Former Evil General because so far while yes it is obviously mutual the horny one is Hane. Lmao

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Hmm... Damn. Angst for real. Also maybe its not Junna who was the magical girl for someone dear to her like a sister? Perhaps the sister was betrayed or died in duty and that's why Junna became Evil? Or it might really that magical girl transformation is aged-up.... THE LORE IS AWESOME. WHO SAID THIS WAS JUST MADOKA HOMURA? THIS IS GREAT. I hope this becomes an actual manga series!

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Big oof when she told those people and she heard her say the stuff about being nothing but an annoying childhood friend.

I don't think she meant it negative kind of annoying, but more like referring to her habit of helping and I guess it can be a bit of nagging, as you could see Raika would point things of her appearance that Atori had to fix. Ahaha. Meddlesome people are probably her type.

Anyways series seems interesting so far, I like this author, their couples are always very sweet.

last edited at Aug 5, 2026 3:38PM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I need an actual anime series.... I want Magical Girl Knights

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Oh so that's why Hanna's design has a handsome tone to it, the Knight themed magical girl... I love that. I wanna see more of Junna's anti-magical girl top executive design thoooo, it's pretty nice tooo.

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

I quite like the black ribbons and gloves Hana uses... gives her a slight air of mystery and elegance. Also Junna's hairstyle is honestly so cute and cool at the same time. I love it. I understand people see this as Homura and Madoka and yes there is inspiration but from the raws I started to see more differences from them. I am excited!

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Is the watermark from the translators or is that there in the raw?

Its in the raws yes, basically says the author doesnt want it to be used for AI training and to be reuploaded.

last edited at Jul 7, 2026 2:59PM

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

Our magical girl has rizz damn

Bf020ca0f35f16540090ec38a160712e
joined Mar 21, 2018

The author made up a drug,that's why it's not presented as an specific drug and what those specific drugs do, their made-up drug does seem to present a pattern, they are sort of euphoria, disinhibition, brain fog or memory gaps,high libido, dependency (which actually presents how it can work at different levels depending the individual) followed by a low or depressive episode which can worsen an already existing depressive state. That's what the author decided to do and I think it can happen in a made-up scenario where they don't want to use a real drug and since the theme is crime, they went with a kind of drug that could led to a level of euphoria and disinhibition that ended on Sakura not realizing she was actually killing her Tsukushi while under the influence. I think it was good on what it was trying to do for a themed one-shot without being extremely serious on the DRUGS side of things, they wanted to present what it DID to the characters in a relationship.

last edited at Jul 6, 2026 6:27PM