Forum › Posts by pod7

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

They are going to be married with two kids and three cats by chapter 10 at this rate (this is very cute and comfy i love it)

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

T-...triangle monster body horror yuri?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This reminds me of Futaribeya but with monster girls. It probably won't have the same outcome, but a girl can dream

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I don't think Maika is actually dead, or if she's a ghost then she knows there's a way to come back.

It felt very rushed, but I enjoyed it

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Wah... an extra knife turn lol Couldn't she have at least met someone new at the wedding!!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Was that the lyrics on the blackboard? I'd imagine if they were something that important they'd be translated, so I guessed that was class stuff. Also ooh Mitsuki wrote a love song...?

They translated the lyrics with their phones and wrote them on the chalkboard I think

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

"Well, senpai, if you know any lesbians you could set me up with, that would be thanks enough"

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I feel like of all of the aro/ace spectrum manga on here this is the one that helped me understand what living in a relationship as an ace would be like.

pod7
Picnic discussion 14 Jul 10:10
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This was so good. My heart was so warm and then it broke when it remembered this is a one-shot

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

It’s too bad they are high schoolers. I had a legit BA-THUMP moment for Hiiragi in the first chapter. This reminds me a bit of that het manga that’s being uploaded right now of the guy that only wants to draw nudes, something about the facial expressions I think

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This was great. Felt like a pilot for a series

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This is just the right level of wacky

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

inb4 it turns out Itou is from a family of monster hunters

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Hopefully the princess stands up and hits the stone cold stunner on that assistant

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This seems like it would be a cool action series

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yuri Nisekoi, huh?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

If her magic ends up being nullification magic then this series is goated for me I love when there's only like one person in the series that has nullification magic

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The person that has taken everything from me admitted to me that they did it on purpose because they wanted to monopolize me even if it made me miserable and even called me stupid for not realizing it

I'm head over heels

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

That was really cute! It was like an abridged version of I Favor the Villainess

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

ch16... why.... why have you done this

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hadn't been to the comments for this series for a while so I came to laugh about how there are people on twitter that don't think this series is yuri and I see all of this nonsense is going on here too. Definitely makes me feel like an oldhead because a series like this 10 years ago it would have been no question

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

re: ch 26's ending, it's not like Miyako went AWOL or something right? didn't she graduate? why does it seem like the director is angry

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

There's meme useless lesbians and then there's they are dumb af useless lesbians and this series is started to veer into the latter

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The way they hold hands at the end is FRUITY and DELICIOUS

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Damn she's kind of a huge dumbass huh