Forum › Posts by pod7

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Hopefully the princess stands up and hits the stone cold stunner on that assistant

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This seems like it would be a cool action series

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yuri Nisekoi, huh?

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

If her magic ends up being nullification magic then this series is goated for me I love when there's only like one person in the series that has nullification magic

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The person that has taken everything from me admitted to me that they did it on purpose because they wanted to monopolize me even if it made me miserable and even called me stupid for not realizing it

I'm head over heels

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

That was really cute! It was like an abridged version of I Favor the Villainess

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

ch16... why.... why have you done this

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hadn't been to the comments for this series for a while so I came to laugh about how there are people on twitter that don't think this series is yuri and I see all of this nonsense is going on here too. Definitely makes me feel like an oldhead because a series like this 10 years ago it would have been no question

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

re: ch 26's ending, it's not like Miyako went AWOL or something right? didn't she graduate? why does it seem like the director is angry

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

There's meme useless lesbians and then there's they are dumb af useless lesbians and this series is started to veer into the latter

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

The way they hold hands at the end is FRUITY and DELICIOUS

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Damn she's kind of a huge dumbass huh

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Ah, turns out Momo-chan is the most relatable in this series

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yodokawa knows exactly what I like to read it's crazy how much I love her characters

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I'm so holo-pilled now that the moment I saw the demon lord's human form all of her lines were voiced by Laplusss Darkness in my head

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

This would be a great slice of life series. I'm glad it sort of brought up whaling without getting too much into the politics of it all. The little girl that was her biggest fan was super adorable!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Justice for Takamiya

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Ah man your mom let you have TWO miracles?? Lucky

I was honestly expecting the bully to show up and help pull her up, and while that may have been hokey at lease it would have made sense

I headcanon that this is what really happened and Eunha remembers this right after she sees Suyeon in the hospital at that last scene.

Also we need an epilogue focusing on whether Eunha truly traveled back in time or just hallucinated everything while unconscious in the hospital.

I got to thinking that if there is a supernatural influence here, one that sent her back to give her the chance to save her, and because she was able to reach out to her and express her feelings BUT still didn't manage to save her, the influence took pity and saved them, and she would wake up back as an adult and in a relationship with the price being she won't remember the 10 years they had together this time.

pod7
Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

begging on my hands and knees for a continuation of this

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Ultimatums are THE WORST way to start a relationship. Do not get involved with all-or-nothing people at that level, you will be happier for it.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Is this the TS Revolution prequel

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Ah man your mom let you have TWO miracles?? Lucky

I was honestly expecting the bully to show up and help pull her up, and while that may have been hokey at lease it would have made sense

last edited at Jan 16, 2024 11:44AM

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I am all for this. Old man yuri

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Love that her "revenge" was just leaving (what the townsfolk wanted.) Until the end, even with malicious intent, she still helped people. I hope she meets a cool beauty onee-san to be her role model

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Just hoping it's not "I'm infertile so it doesn't matter who I fall in love with" or something weird like that