Forum › Posts by Iono

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I really like Usui Shio's artstyle. The plots are sometimes not what I would like, but... this looks promising. And maybe I would not call this blackmail.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Author doing some sort of self-therapy with an audience? Can't say I hated it but my first reaction was "...ooookay."

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Calm down dude, it's the first chapter.

I'm going nuts~

Just checking the author, and I think I know why. This author is not trustworthy is why.

Trustworthy in what way? I wouldn't say it's a "trust issue" if it's about the author not creating things that some people want. Then no creative is "reliable". Or maybe it's something else?

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 6:23AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Let's hope that last page was just comical exaggeration. But how cute that "villainess" is. And that scene with protagonist making a decision and declaring it, ah. Perfection.

And I'm not claiming that this is in 100% unique. But it's nice to see protagonist who is not otaku, hikikomori or office worker.

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 4:56AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Here we go, you unbelievers! Some of you can clearly never be pleased. ;)
(Now cue: "This was all Hinoka's dream" this time or something.)

Iono
Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Looks interesting but still I'm worried. And compensation for what? Well, maybe we'll learn more about that later.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

How sweet. And bosslady was cute.

Iono
Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

"Entrusting your whole self" was scary as heck. But maybe it sounds less...heavy in Japanese.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Absolutely wholesome and cute. And a pinch of tragic and sad.
I also assumed that protagonist is a few years older. But very good, indeed.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

So awkward, so cute. And no "it was a joke/accident/mistake"-route (at least not yet).
EDIT: I just now read what others have written about this here. Rolling my eyes while being amused. If you didn't guess from the tag AND from the last 30+ chapters that there will be complications, then I don't know what to say. :)

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 3:09AM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Cute. Sadly short.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Only way forward is failing forward. Great stuff.
I just read latest chapters at work. How productive I am.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm hoping for something a little longer from Muromaki again. But this was great too

Iono
Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I, on the other hand, interpreted that as the shop owner noticed or sensed that something was going on and in her own way wanted to ... help a bit. Who knows.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

There are some exceptions, of course. But in general, I' m not usually into 4-komas. But this looks kinda interesting.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Confession to a friend is not a good idea. Indeed, it's practically an ultimatum. A better idea would be to just talk about it with that friend. Especially if it's a really good friend.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

This was a nice surprise.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Uh, how does one copy magic by looking. Like, I'd assume it's a mental process with no required actions but actions would help visualize this process. To copy that would be like knowing how a computer works by seeing it running.

Eagle Eye -style abilities are fairly common in fantasy. How well it fits depends on how magic works. For example, if the caster modifies existing natural magic flows & only gifted will see those flows, then learning by copying based on photographic memory would be logical.

Iono
Wanna Sip? discussion 09 Sep 15:28
Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Innovative.And cute. ;)

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Sudden Conclusion. And unexpectedly not painful~.
...and I laughed out loud that first page. An extraordinary secret relationship when even the other party doesn't know about it. Idiot couple indeed.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

(I'm sorry I try to ignore it and not stoke the flames but I'm merely a mortal with a limited tolerance for The Eternal Discourse)

I often skip comments if there are certain elements in the comic itself.
I personally find this manga quite cute. Mistress is surprisingly caring and a good person.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Classes in ideology...poor kids. But great to have this comeback.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Heh, animal spirits (bulls, bears)... I like this manga more and more. Not a big fan of 4-koma but...this is great. Art is 10/10, characters are funny and setting is just right amount of silly.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not bad. But I also think that the reasoning for The Slap was a bit weak? But not complaining, was still cute.

Iono
Present discussion 24 Aug 09:13
Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I read this at least once a year. Just great.