Forum › Posts by adel91

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

So the demon lord is a little...*coughcough* but ok, sometimes, she is pretty nice when she kicks someone that's really bad treating someone else..

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Sorry to have asked but why the 'public transportation' tag? o.o?

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

About the baby floating, it seems that there is a device that helps the baby float.
It might be the 'rope' that Mirai tied on her baby and let her baby float while searching for Kakko in school..

...so she wasn't lying.
She comes from the future.

There are questions that I had on mind, such as
Why did Mirai's parents forbid her from going school?
Mirai would rather chose to create a baby by randomly choosing someone she didn't even meet, but she refused her fiancee? Is there a particular reason why?
If Kakko had already disappeared from the future and the body was never found, how did Mirai even get on Kakko's gene and develop a baby together out of it?
And.. how did Mirai end up delivering the baby? Did they have some sort of a machine that Mirai could just combine her gene with Kakko's?

...Anyway, to me, it would be funny to think seriously on such topics because I don't think mangaka would actually think deep on the stuffs they made. It's a light-hearted comic. I should just read and laugh it off.

last edited at Apr 17, 2024 5:34AM

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

But you know.. when Yamada san said "Kase san, I wanted to be with you forever.." it made me sad a little on the inside. Because in our world, it is really or hardly ever to have someone to be by someone's side "forever".. If i get to change the way she said, I think I would say, "I wanted to stay by your side now.. I wanted to cherish you now".. "Kase san, I am a little pessimistic on the inside when it comes to relationship and love, but ever since I'm with you, I've been living in gratitude. As long as I'm breathing,I will keep holding your hand until the day it's over. When that time comes, would you still hold my hand..?" Or.."if you ever had found someone else , do tell me. I'll let you go to find your happiness. You know I.. love you right,Kase san?"( But i don't think Yamada san will let go anyway.. but who knows? Maybe when this series has a long serialization and they were about their midlife crisis...)

If a happy little line like that already made you sad, why would you possibly change it to actually sad lines?

You're right, I'm sorry..

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

But you know.. when Yamada san said "Kase san, I wanted to be with you forever.." it made me sad a little on the inside. Because in our world, it is really or hardly ever to have someone to be by someone's side "forever".. If i get to change the way she said, I think I would say, "I wanted to stay by your side now.. I wanted to cherish you now".. "Kase san, I am a little pessimistic on the inside when it comes to relationship and love, but ever since I'm with you, I've been living in gratitude. As long as I'm breathing,I will keep holding your hand until the day it's over. When that time comes, would you still hold my hand..?" Or.."if you ever had found someone else , do tell me. I'll let you go to find your happiness. You know I.. love you right,Kase san?"( But i don't think Yamada san will let go anyway.. but who knows? Maybe when this series has a long serialization and they were about their midlife crisis...)

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Yamada san and Kase san.. I hope that I'll be able to see the after uni life: maybe the part when they come out from uni and start a working life.. and maybe there will be mid-life.. I really hope they will stay together with each other..

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

This story is so interesting O_O..
I would never thought of how this turns out!

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Speaking of Rena's profession, it reminds me of Girl Friends. Isn't that what Akko chooses as a profession, choosing the school that could lead her to become a manicurist?

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I'm more inclined to believe that this girl has recurrent nightmares about her girlfriend whom she used to date back in the 80s committed suicide. And that haunts her deeply to her soul that even when she has reincarnated in a new body, that painful memories will forever engraved on her mind..

adel91
Nishi Uko discussion 25 May 12:55
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Her collectors series is my all-time favorite. Really like the works that she's been doing.

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I will and forever indebted to sensei's artwork. Thank you so much for making my dream come true in manga. Thank you.

adel91
Love Magnet discussion 15 May 05:53
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I don't notice about the nose until I actually read the comments in this forum.
And now i got affected by it.

I can't unsee the nose anymore!...

But not too distracting that i won't enjoy the story.
I still do.
Nishi Uko's work is just brilliant.
I enjoy reading them over and over again.

(p. s. Though I still get confused about the characters. It takes time to remember who is who. Just like Takemiya Jin sensei's work)

adel91
Collectors discussion 13 May 08:16
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Is this series completed?

I checked it online and it said that it should have long completed around 2016.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Shuninta sensei wins again xDDDD
As if she drew these two mangas when she was high or drunk xDDDD
Hahahahaha...

last edited at Jan 24, 2017 12:31PM

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Yayoi(Yaoi) on fire hahahaha...

adel91
Kase-san discussion 23 Jan 13:15
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I have always.. felt that Yamada san is really amazing.
She is timid but her selfless attitude is what attracts me so much.. I love this character more and more.

Wonder if that's the reason Kase san likes her..

..that aside.

.."that's what I thought "is a dangerous line T-T..

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 1:52PM

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Oh wow! It's been a while to see a new update on this completed manga after ...9 years?

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Ahh.. I am so glad and happy that this manga is picked up and translated into English.
Morinaga sensei is the first yuri mangaka that introduced me to the world of Yuri. I can't get enough the flufiness and moe artwork that she has delivered.
There are cliché in her works but to me it's more of a "signature "or "trademark "of hers.

Her manga never fails to make me smile with tears at the end.
Thank you so much for not dropping this and keeps scanlating + translating for us. ^^

I can't wait to see both of them finally realize their feelings and get together already xD

adel91
Rapunzel discussion 27 Dec 12:27
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

What a twist O_O
If the girl decided that her eyes should be the compensation for loss of the girl's hair and thinks it's worth it, then I guess the two are really twisted in a way that the two belongs to each other (.___. )

So that's how a yandere having a relationship with another yandere.. (.__. )

adel91
LOVE/DEATH discussion 27 Dec 12:19
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Shouldn't it be tagged "comedy" as well?

Best confession ever indeed xDDDDDDDDDD

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Um..the character Chihiro makes me feel uncomfortable xD

She goes "I have calculated and make perfect plans in my mind just so Aoi could confess to me"

(._. )..

but Ok, Chihiro and Nao are now rivals, trying to get Aoi xDDDD
this manga is getting interesting

last edited at Dec 27, 2014 12:13PM

adel91
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Can't believe Takemiya sensei will actually draw a yandere Chihiro out xDDDD

Chihiro is really scary :O

adel91
Kase-san discussion 27 Dec 11:33
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Hotel and Kase san +1 xDDDD

I love Yamada san more and more now. No wonder Kase san really really loves Yamada san ;'D

adel91
Kase-san discussion 27 Dec 04:49
1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Kase san is popular and amazing. She is a sports student, compete tournaments open and such and such. Girls would flock and surround her because of what she's done.

And Yamada san, on the other hand, is a nobody to someone else. Some might even dislike Yamada san for being a crybaby but..I on the other hand, like Yamada san little by little ever since Kase san tells Yamada (and the invincible audiences) that she is amazing for what she has done as a Plant Committee

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch04#20

Silently doing all the work on her own without asking for any rewards just because she enjoys it. I like that part of Yamada san :D

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

The surprising part about "everyone knows what they want to do for their future except me" totally fits my description of my life.
Man..this is depressing (frown)..

awwww, don't frown. I've been searching and asking myself "what I want to be when I grow up" for a long time. sometimes the journey is just as important as the destination!

Eeerrrmmm..... that last sentence sounded like one of those damn 'Inspiration' prints you often see in companies and small offices. hmmm, my calling in life... cheesy quoter of inspirational messages?

Ehhhhhh...what? o___o