Forum › Posts by Cheesecake

joined Jul 4, 2018

hey, this couple is technically no longer useless. get it off the cutieverse list

joined Jul 4, 2018

first thing i thought: 'wait, this art style. isn't that author that- it is!... wait. ISN'T THERE A WHOLE ASS NOTHER MANGA YOU'RE WORKING ON RN?!?!'

joined Jul 4, 2018

I admit, I actually laughed when I saw Speedy appear on Vena's phone there. :D

same

joined Jul 4, 2018

i liked this a lot, but now im scared.
deathly scared that because of this lighthearted work kodama-sensei's next work is gonna have a pairing of the most abusive, angst-ridden relationship betweens partners ever through a heart-achingly bittersweet plot...
but meh, i know what i signed up for

joined Jul 4, 2018

that hand's traveling somewhere

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

LETS GO BOYS! WE MADE IT TO FRIENDLY COHABITATION!...

even without any yuri im ngl i kinda find this manga heartwarming

joined Jul 4, 2018

some underlying effects tells me there's a reason komari picked a love song to sing perfectly. but idk if that shot'll hit

joined Jul 4, 2018

i REALLY like the illustration on page 8-9. idk even why, i just like the look of it

joined Jul 4, 2018

I know that no one other than me cares, but most of these so-called villainesses are really just sympathetic characters who happen to be tsunderes. Smh... if no one is going to write some really messed up villainesses for me, I'll just have to write them myself!

Real villainess that way.

agreed, thought the same

joined Jul 4, 2018

listen, in my head i got rei taylor's voice actress' voice saying MCs lines, and although its not there yet claire's voice is gonna be the villainess's soon. and it doesn't help that their interactions are similar and there's a lot of outwardly shenanigans the MC likes doing thats the same too.

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

I refuse to accept "friendly" as a descriptor for a wasp.

It's how you know it's a fantasy world.

yeah that wasp part is not real fr

joined Jul 4, 2018

Yo, at this point, the author seems to just be straight up trolling us. :D "Look, it's just a filler chapter about Baiser and Kiwi messing with Tres Magia again... psych, it's actually the start of the Dark Magenta arc! ...except psych! It's actually about Alice having a robot kid with Utena, and she is now part of Enormeeta! Arc over, see you next time!"

...I am not complaining, just pointing things out. :-)

some of the greatest media ive ever read or watched, from anime to visual novels, are the ones whose writers know how to write meta stuff. like they not only know tropes, but the tropes that the audience is expecting. those people write jokes and plotlines that are targeted for veterans of their genre, those people who you know are already predicting whatll happen, and either change up the pacing or throw a whole curveball. that stuff is amazing, and i think this author is a whole ass champ in that regard

joined Jul 4, 2018

i wanna know what she 'is'. like what animal she is, or is she like a fictional demon or anomaly

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

this is cute, comedic, and love the plot. doll/10, would spook cutely again

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

kuroda, coming back with presumably yet another banger. maybe this one will also get an anime

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

really loved this.
also valkyrie mermaid but without the valkyries or the boobs and just the mermaid

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

WTFn' TWIST is this?... I like it.

It's like a Reversal, except it's a half-twist? They don't quite reverse positions, more like, end up on the same level of toxicity.

Default Romance mode: Girl A is nice, girl B is nice, they love each other.
Regular Drama mode: Girl A is nice, girl B is messed up, "I can fix her".
Toxic Reversal mode: Girl A is nice, girl B is messed up, except psych! Girl A turns out even crazier.
Kodama Naoko mode: Girl A is messed up, girl B is messed up, end up in a surprisingly functional relationship.
Nobody But You mode: Girl A is messed up, girl B is messed up, except psych! They are both devoted girlfriends with compatible fetishes.

Within this model, this is effectively a toxicity Reversal chaining regular Drama into Kodama Naoko territory of toxic. A strong combo, if you can pull it off.

this should be considered a guideline for this site

joined Jul 4, 2018

zanka has done the math, made the formula, and for the love of their life they will never deviate from that formula.

and that is why they are a great mangaka that i love.... maybe not a good mathematician though.

joined Jul 4, 2018

gg
thank you, author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Jul 4, 2018

Ch 11. Natori: I want you to want me.
Ch 12 Lapis: Okay, I want you.
Natori: what da hell?

N: I didn't mean it like that!
L: too late, your ass is mine!

This is lore accurate. These are the summaries we want.

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

Zanka may get told that its obvious what their favorite tag in the world is. They may get told that they can't just keep drawing maid stuff for their entire life. But they don't care, they have their goal in mind. What an actual legend

They can't keep getting away with it. But they will

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

Zanka may get told that its obvious what their favorite tag in the world is. They may get told that they can't just keep drawing maid stuff for their entire life. But they don't care, they have their goal in mind. What an actual legend

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

joined Jul 4, 2018

hype from me. been loving this so far

Cheesecake
joined Jul 4, 2018

Pog read