We must prevent the extinction

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

One step closer to yuritopia

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Made the non-alcoholic version of Mozart's Afternoon from the valentine's twitter bonus, its really good.

It seems good! But it's a bit late, time to hunt some discount chocolate liqueur

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Star yuri best yuri! And Junnana is always so soft with a hint of existential dread from the time loops always at the edge (only in one panel this time?)

last edited at Feb 15, 2024 6:23AM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Sometimes i forget we're in the land of Oz and Dorothy is here. So who's the lion, tin man, scarecrow, witch, etc.?

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

All in all, while the art is quite nice, and there's a conveyance of emotion, I don't like this much. There's no point in this ambiguity--it's fairly clear that there is some actual state of affairs that all the characters come to be aware of, so why should the audience be the only ones in the dark?

These particular anthologies (same set as the Avalon ones) tend to be like that. The only rule is to stick to the theme and a number of the authors will aim to evoke the theme in the forefront and have the plot take the backseat. The envy is resolved, and that's what matters for the story. This style of resolving thematic tension while, frustratingly, leaving the particulars out has been common in short story anthologies over the past few years too.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Not Yuri

TRUE! can we get that tag on this story?

This is a friendly reminder that you're thinking of the romance tag and not the yuri tag. Works which fit the genre will have the yuri tag and works with romantic content will have the romance tag. Always be sure to mind the tags to avoid disappointment

All complaints about what constitutes yuri can be forwarded to Comic Yuri Hime for consideration

last edited at Jan 30, 2024 5:12PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I think there are a handful of older big collaborations out there. If anyone finds, remembers, or was in one, please suggest the tag! They may end up under the "groupings" tab

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 11:43AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

My only problem with this is that there isn't more epilogue stuff.

Don't worry, the epilogue will probably have more epilogue stuff. Have faith!

Thanks so much to the scanlators for doing this and keeping the project alive across both groups! Such a great series

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Again some great additional detail. And what I appreciate the most is this version making it explicitly clear that the ring is guiding Evie back to this exact future in a stable loop, there are too many comments doubting this obvious fact on the manhua side.

So true

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Here's a translation by 0mniessence of the accompanying fanfic, it's the adorable circumstances of Claudine going missing the morning of their wedding.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51644032

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 11:11PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The following fic was in this doujinshi as a companion piece and translated by 0mniessence as well:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/51730753

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Ah yes, Rosemary's Baby. The Bible Black of film studies

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Boys don't exist in the Virgin Empire universe. Babies just appear spontaneously when two girls love each other very much and call each other ''cute'' enough time ;)

The ones that exist are gay too

The only yaoi ship tag on the site!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

reminds me so much of this and there's really something cute about women longing for their adorable delivery girls.

thank you for the recommendation this is exactly what I was saying when I wanted to see more stories featuring delivery women, like this one

There's another good one on this site involving a woman and a mechanic. I thought it was in Mist Magazine, but no such luck. I'll update here if I can find it, I think it was from around that time period.

Turns out it was Maintenance! Thanks to Nobody for finding it :D

last edited at Jan 15, 2024 4:26PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Would it hit anyone else in the gut if this was tagged Historical? Assuming this was written relatively recently, it'd fit

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The Yuri of Vermeille

I can only assume, by the name and the poster, that this is some kind of steampunk parody of the Rose of Versailles. Which sounds awesome.

The lily version we always needed

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Yuri Hime editors putting this one in the February edition while twirling their mustaches.

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 5:36PM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Classic converse shoes moment

Altair Uploader
Wanna Sip? discussion 29 Dec 14:15
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Inconceivable.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Every Junnanana story is a nice story.
But I wonder what is the meaning of including the first few pages about Nana going back?

It's kind of a weird way to frame the story, but I think it's just to show that Nana is really, really into Junna

This one was also sooooo good. Fluffy Junnana is life

last edited at Dec 13, 2023 6:22PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016
Lx17640-1721569488955433093-img1

I hope it's getting an English release!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Serious levels of out drinking an oni, do not try at home

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Warning: it stopped updating here, and you'll eventually have to go to mangadex for later chapters, many of which have poor translation.

Thanks for the info, especially considering I'm at the end of what's posted here. So, did the scanlator give up on the series?

The scanlation has a long and storied history. The short of it is that the main scanlator dropped all projects, including this one, then it sat in limbo while various groups picked up and sniped back and forth. Unfortunately, the quality has suffered beyond just the language issues. But hey, it's coming out consistently along with the ILTV spin-off food manga, which is a blessing!

last edited at Dec 12, 2023 8:11PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Chapter 110 seems... Different. Was Shino always this whimsical? Is she competing with Anya now?

Her mother better have been kidnapped or something.

Because if she abandoned her daughter just because she wanted to play Mahjong with the World champion, she deserves jail time.

I understand people might forget what's going with this manga because the ride has been pretty long, but I'm still surprised. It has already been revealed that Niemann, the mahjong world champion, brainwashed Shino's mother and took her away. Shino's mother doesn't even remember Shino right now.

In order to get her back, Shino will have to play and beat Niemann to lift the brainwashing. Problem is she doesn't even know Niemann is the culprit right now.

And suddenly, Kanna is in danger. I hope she doesn't get brainwashed by the floating nun champion