2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I kept reading prickles as pickles...
Anyway that was very cute! Thanks for uploading

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Gsxzow1buaahdhe-orig

^ Yeaaa I think a lot of folks prefer KaoTaba as the ship name for that very reason

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Gsxzow1buaahdhe-orig

Thank you to the people involved in getting FutaKao pics posted here every couple of months
Futaba is always being put in a difficult position by Kaoruko lol

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Such a sweet series! Happy to see it continued, thanks for the translation!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

You can be lucky and it can still be a tragedy.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

This really brought out the emo in me. Thanks for scanlating!

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Tsubame, an icon. But also girlie, who hurt you.
Kuze has some menacing energy.

Some fun edits at the end, a bit ominous. Thanks for uploading!

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

One of the better chapters with this couple. Did the mom pretty much tune her out and ignore her when she told her about the girlfriend? Ouch.

It's a bit unclear whether she just told her mother that she'll never be married nor have a conventional family, or whether she told her she's gay. At dinner, she only mentioned that they're living together. Considering the mom's response, it seems like she thinks they're "roommates," ("oh she's not shacking up").

It seemed to me like Shinohara did a soft coming out, to test the waters. Makes it all the harder to see that response from the mom.
"I (will) never have a normal marriage". "This is the person I'm living with" a woman, who lives here like my lover.
Like her mother could have misinterpreted Heke as a roommate, but it feels like it was phrased in such a way to give her mother a way out if she didn't want to accept Shinohara. Shinohara is not normally a direct communicator. Her mother also was keen enough to notices the changes with Shinohara and assumed she had a lover.
In any case, ouch.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Ah I missed this announcement till now.... I was hoping the sales would pull through, but I'll subscribe to their fanbox instead now (I suppose it is more direct)

Thanks for translating this series so far, the goofy and the sweet, all the parts that made this series so fun to read (like the wonderful sfx work you did)

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The butterfly effect being mentioned and then the butterfly being pinned on pg 18 was a pretty way to change the tone (and also it somewhat resembles a cape being pinned by a certain arrow or sword). Nana was right that somethings will never change. Though she won't stay your Junna-chan, she will always be dazzling.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Tetosukimugi-1775529624346436016-img1

^ Wow, I didn't realize that and can't believe it either.
Teto is very cute here~

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

You wanted fluffy--now that's fluffy!

Fluff! Such sweet sweet fluff!

Also with our idiot couple now a couple, congratulations to Hinoka's mom for getting third place in the wingman competition! It was quite competitive, but she put in a good fight with her use sex appeal advice and now with the french toast assist. Of course, first and second place go to the ultimate wing couple, who ardently supported these idiots during their time of greatest need (well one idiot really).

last edited at Mar 18, 2024 12:09AM

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Jing Xiu's teasing of Ji Youyan is so cute

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
39685667_p0

Youmu: but that's forbidden love

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The transition of Xingyuan's phone falling in the past to her phone falling in the present was a really wonderful way to show that she still suffers from that horrible event. Sucks to see Xingyuan putting herself down to force herself to "get over" that past trauma.

"I don't want to be friends!" - peak Xiaoen, love a woman who knows what she wants. Also poor Bai lol.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I can imagine the topics might be a bit heavy in the future, but I'm enjoying the light nature of the work. I suppose the comedy relies on the anxiety of everything going to worst, but that everything just works out in the end, however that is kind of reassuring in a way. Like a un-decatastrophization, you imagine the worst case scenario but just as you do you find out it didn't happen, but you're still catastrophe mode lol.

Thanks for sharing this!

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 12:12PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Ah, we've moved to Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in Real Life part of the story. Poor Hinoka, Tsukushi just needs time cause she's a bit slow emotionally.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

"The mood is killing me..." Translation: I'm horny too...
The sacrifices you have to make in the name of work lol

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Niru___05-1754829637228896733-img1

pc98 love~ personally I think Reimu should go on a date with Marisa rather than Marisa

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Apparently the voice actress Ayane Sakura left a comment on the Volume 1 physical release. 「何者でもなかった彼女たちを、この恋が変えた。良くも悪くも。」(not sure what a clean translation for the first part is, so I'll just leave the original quote).

"Love changed these girls who weren't anyone. For better or worse."

Thanks!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Glad to see this series here, I've been rather enjoying it.
Apparently the voice actress Ayane Sakura left a comment on the Volume 1 physical release. 「何者でもなかった彼女たちを、この恋が変えた。良くも悪くも。」(not sure what a clean translation for the first part is, so I'll just leave the original quote). But I think quote is somewhat a good description of this series' direction lol.

Thanks for translating and picking this one up!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Webclap5-mh

^ Surely a blessing

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Zy___9-1754157314175807755-img1

Yaoi hands?? Or is it yuri hands if they're extra long?

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

You know, in the beginning I was also in the "Tsukushi is a useless lesbian" camp for not being able to confess (and missing all the obvious signs) but after today's chapters I thought about it and honestly, I can't even blame her THAT much.

Hinoka is absolutely gorgeous. She's like, the full package. Cute and adorable, pretty and sexy. It feels like it was inevitably leading to her making the first step and we should thank her Mom for the advice she gave her. She wasn't kidding when she suggested her to flaunt her sex appeal and be more on the offensive.

Tsukushi and Hinoka are literally Me and the Bad Bitch I Pulled by Being Useless

Also I just noticed, this is a hypnagogic romcom? maybe Tsukushi will fall asleep after the kiss lol

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022