Forum › Posts by skelly85

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The butterfly effect being mentioned and then the butterfly being pinned on pg 18 was a pretty way to change the tone (and also it somewhat resembles a cape being pinned by a certain arrow or sword). Nana was right that somethings will never change. Though she won't stay your Junna-chan, she will always be dazzling.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Tetosukimugi-1775529624346436016-img1

^ Wow, I didn't realize that and can't believe it either.
Teto is very cute here~

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

You wanted fluffy--now that's fluffy!

Fluff! Such sweet sweet fluff!

Also with our idiot couple now a couple, congratulations to Hinoka's mom for getting third place in the wingman competition! It was quite competitive, but she put in a good fight with her use sex appeal advice and now with the french toast assist. Of course, first and second place go to the ultimate wing couple, who ardently supported these idiots during their time of greatest need (well one idiot really).

last edited at Mar 18, 2024 12:09AM

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Jing Xiu's teasing of Ji Youyan is so cute

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
39685667_p0

Youmu: but that's forbidden love

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The transition of Xingyuan's phone falling in the past to her phone falling in the present was a really wonderful way to show that she still suffers from that horrible event. Sucks to see Xingyuan putting herself down to force herself to "get over" that past trauma.

"I don't want to be friends!" - peak Xiaoen, love a woman who knows what she wants. Also poor Bai lol.

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I can imagine the topics might be a bit heavy in the future, but I'm enjoying the light nature of the work. I suppose the comedy relies on the anxiety of everything going to worst, but that everything just works out in the end, however that is kind of reassuring in a way. Like a un-decatastrophization, you imagine the worst case scenario but just as you do you find out it didn't happen, but you're still catastrophe mode lol.

Thanks for sharing this!

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 12:12PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Ah, we've moved to Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in Real Life part of the story. Poor Hinoka, Tsukushi just needs time cause she's a bit slow emotionally.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

"The mood is killing me..." Translation: I'm horny too...
The sacrifices you have to make in the name of work lol

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Niru___05-1754829637228896733-img1

pc98 love~ personally I think Reimu should go on a date with Marisa rather than Marisa

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Apparently the voice actress Ayane Sakura left a comment on the Volume 1 physical release. 「何者でもなかった彼女たちを、この恋が変えた。良くも悪くも。」(not sure what a clean translation for the first part is, so I'll just leave the original quote).

"Love changed these girls who weren't anyone. For better or worse."

Thanks!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Glad to see this series here, I've been rather enjoying it.
Apparently the voice actress Ayane Sakura left a comment on the Volume 1 physical release. 「何者でもなかった彼女たちを、この恋が変えた。良くも悪くも。」(not sure what a clean translation for the first part is, so I'll just leave the original quote). But I think quote is somewhat a good description of this series' direction lol.

Thanks for translating and picking this one up!

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Webclap5-mh

^ Surely a blessing

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Zy___9-1754157314175807755-img1

Yaoi hands?? Or is it yuri hands if they're extra long?

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

You know, in the beginning I was also in the "Tsukushi is a useless lesbian" camp for not being able to confess (and missing all the obvious signs) but after today's chapters I thought about it and honestly, I can't even blame her THAT much.

Hinoka is absolutely gorgeous. She's like, the full package. Cute and adorable, pretty and sexy. It feels like it was inevitably leading to her making the first step and we should thank her Mom for the advice she gave her. She wasn't kidding when she suggested her to flaunt her sex appeal and be more on the offensive.

Tsukushi and Hinoka are literally Me and the Bad Bitch I Pulled by Being Useless

Also I just noticed, this is a hypnagogic romcom? maybe Tsukushi will fall asleep after the kiss lol

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

its cruel to push her to have to grow up that fast

I'm pretty sure Aya is pushing herself, to not feel like a dependent child. I don't think Koto is. Though Koto's finances might be strained with a second mouth to feed.

That's a better clarification on what is more likely the case. I was a bit careless with my use of "who" as I honestly don't feel like Koto is explicitly pushing Aya (she's probably not doing much implicitly either). I rather mean a generic "who", a nameless entity I can blame all of this on.

I do wonder more about Aya's past. It has been mentioned in the thread before, but when Aya was living with her grandfather before all of this, it wasn't something very pleasant for her. In addition to her not wanting to feel like a dependent child currently, living in this world of new adults who she once knew, I wonder if she experienced a similar feeling when she lived with her grandfather.

Thanks again for picking up this piece, looking forward to also buying volume 2!

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

She's looking for a part-time job?!?! Why would she be ready for that? Like clearly it would be hard to re-enroll her in a middle school given the circumstances, but its cruel to push her to have to grow up that fast. Like Koto and Erika are also just college students so its hard for them to give guidance to Aya. However, it looks like Koto and Erika will have a proper talk with Aya so hopefully they can come up with a better solution. (tho Koto's judgment is a bit questionable)

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

There's nothing Michi really likes, but making Aizawa happy by doing all the activities Aizawa can't is pretty compelling, but Michi isn't quite a Aizawa oshi either and holding her hand isn't quite the same as holding Kasumi's hand... hmmm I wonder what these feelings Michi has towards Aizawa are...
sorry to Aizawa but I don't think Michi had/has best friend feelings towards you lol
(tho relatable trying to discern the difference between friendship and romantic feelings)

Also Seta's charm point just never stops, Kasumi can't even remember him lol

last edited at Jan 23, 2024 1:38PM

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
108559418_p0

You gotta at least practice kissing if there's a wedding event coming up (I spy with my little eye...)

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022
Eniji34-1748160908478849062-img1

I want our hearts to beat together as one

... oh, fly me to the star

skelly85
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 00:36
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

I wonder how/if they'll wrap the best friend back in. Right now I'm hoping Koharu can reunite with Aki, but I'm not going to be surprised if Kiharu has to shoot Aki at some point and fall in love with one of the other cupids

We don't even need to let them cook on this, we're already here. Honestly maybe its better to have Aki shot this early, otherwise I'm just going to ship Aki and Koharu the entire time.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Anhane from this author is super sweet :) Thanks for translating!
MizuEna as a little treat too, though that Mizuki + An was really good. They both are surprisingly a bit timid so its great to see them be a source of confidence for each other.

skelly85
2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

If you think like someone normal... When you're told to meet outside the office... At this kind of hour... Someone normal would obviously suspect there's something wrong.

It's a particular level of fuckedupness of society when people blame themselves for missing red flags of exploitation at their point of desperation, but I can't say I haven't been there myself.

Akiyama Haru's characters tend to not have a straight forward path in dealing with their insecurities, but I'm cheering on Kon. Looking forward to how this one unfolds, especially with that cliffhanger opening.

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 11:40PM

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

akira is back and the yuri is back too