Forum › Posts by DaZero

joined Jul 6, 2020

Tsukushi is such a failgirl, I love it.

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020
Haihaiera-1765333261428183118-img1

@1kiwi.7 Jessica is changeling. Thats just her usual form.

DaZero
joined Jul 6, 2020

The "Well, now it's between me and her" was so goooood

last edited at Mar 3, 2024 2:09PM

joined Jul 6, 2020

Omegaverse is wild. When they talk about glands and stuff it feels like a scifi story.

Question at the ABO experts. Alphas can impregnate Omegas, right? Do Alphas always have a penis or how does it work in this universe? Wondering how the girl can just the bulge while wearing a bikini.

Depends on the story. It's not always specified because some of this stuff is implied and it can be assumed that the reader understands the basics. Plus it's just the background setup and not the focus.

Most stories won't put much emphasis on explaining this stuff. You'll figure it out through the normal pace of the story. In this story they already discussed it's "Two Test" system, one of which is to check for outside external sex organs (mentioned a few chapters ago).

So you can assume why that kind of test would be useful for differentiating between Alphas, Omegas and Betas and what that might say about whether this story maintains common Alpha traits.

As for the bulge thing (and to put it crudely) the idea is often that the female Alpha can present how they want to when needed, so no bulge or anything because nothing is there.

I see. Thank you for your insight!

joined Jul 6, 2020

Omegaverse is wild. When they talk about glands and stuff it feels like a scifi story.

Question at the ABO experts. Alphas can impregnate Omegas, right? Do Alphas always have a penis or how does it work in this universe? Wondering how the girl can just hide the bulge while wearing a bikini.

last edited at Feb 27, 2024 10:02AM

joined Jul 6, 2020

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

Yes, a pretty bad one since she is not in such a hopepless situation. There are adults there that can protect her. She shouldn't be faced with 'having no choice'

Aaand he clearly didn't look it up. Some guys just hate the dictionary.

Ah misgendering after I told someone not to call me dude. Truly an old classic.

joined Jul 6, 2020

A classic example (that you see a lot in books and movies) is the kid whose parents die in a war and has to protect his/her little siblings and provide for them. The only thing you can do in such a situation is to grow up fast and rise equal to the challenges. It's sad but there's no other choice.

What are you talking about? Of there is another choice. She can finish her education. They live in Japan not some civil war torn country.

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

Yes, a pretty bad one since she is not in such a hopepless situation. There are adults there that can protect her. She shouldn't be faced with 'having no choice'

last edited at Feb 14, 2024 3:14AM

joined Jul 6, 2020

Dude. Did you even read the manga?

Yes? And dont call me dude.

joined Jul 6, 2020

at this point I'm just waiting for new developments. I'm not even sure what can I expect.

The new character, the lady who helped Aya when she fainted and later helped her get a job, is most certainly going to play a big role. I think she has taken a liking to Aya. She may be just what Aya needs in her life, something refreshing and new — someone who will look at her as a 21-year-old and treat her as an equal, not as a child who needs protecting.

Aya is a child. She is only an adult on paper.

Yeah. She needs to change that asap.

If you look at the history of mankind, you'll find millions of children who were forced into an adult's role because of circumstances out of their control.

A classic example (that you see a lot in books and movies) is the kid whose parents die in a war and has to protect his/her little siblings and provide for them. The only thing you can do in such a situation is to grow up fast and rise equal to the challenges. It's sad but there's no other choice.

Complaining about the unfairness of it all will do no good.

Aya needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and look reality in the face. Nobody gives a damn about her timeslip sob story because it sounds like chūnibyō delusions. She's an official adult now, she has to deal with the responsibilities of adult life.

Getting a job will help. Making adult friends who will treat her as one of them will help too. That new lady will be good for her, I think.

You're absolutely right and I'm shocked some people don't get something so evident. The authorities won't let a 21-yo woman enroll in a middle school, simple as that. Some posters seem to think that if you tell everyone that you're a time traveller you'll be accepted as one, tadah! Problem solved! Omg, srsly, I read this and I wonder which world these guys come from. (Not the same one as me, that's for sure!)

There ARE ways for a 21-yo who dropped out of middle school to complete her education. There are night schools for adults in Japan. Key word: for adults. All the other pupils will be grown-up men and women, and she'll be treated as a grown-up herself. Whatever Aya does, whichever path she chooses, society will see her as an adult and she'll have to live with it. I can't wait to see more of her and Kumagaya interacting, it will be like a breath of fresh air and much better for her than her actual situation.

She already got interogated by the police. So the authorities accept her story.
Also holy fuck, you sure are condescending.

joined Jul 6, 2020

at this point I'm just waiting for new developments. I'm not even sure what can I expect.

The new character, the lady who helped Aya when she fainted and later helped her get a job, is most certainly going to play a big role. I think she has taken a liking to Aya. She may be just what Aya needs in her life, something refreshing and new — someone who will look at her as a 21-year-old and treat her as an equal, not as a child who needs protecting.

Yeah. She needs to change that asap.

If you look at the history of mankind, you'll find millions of children who were forced into an adult's role because of circumstances out of their control.

Complaining about the unfairness of it all will do no good.

Aya needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and look reality in the face. Nobody gives a damn about her timeslip sob story because it sounds like chūnibyō delusions. She's an official adult now, she has to deal with the responsibilities of adult life.

Getting a job will help. Making adult friends who will treat her as one of them will help too. That new lady will be good for her, I think.

What are you talking about? Of there is another choice. She can finish her education. They live in Japan not some civil war torn country.
Yeah, let the 14 year old make some adult friends, great idea.

joined Jul 6, 2020

joined Jul 6, 2020

They should send the girl back to school and not force her to view herself as an adult und take a fucking job.

last edited at Feb 10, 2024 6:09PM

joined Jul 6, 2020
Instntmssl-1753411456526360962-img1

^^thanks for the spoiler...

joined Jul 6, 2020

this felt more like a oneshot to me because of how fast it moved tbh

It IS a oneshot- not sure why it says ch1 at top. The mangaka does say they want to do a ecchi followon set years later but its not in the works yet.

It has more than one chapter. What are you trying to pull?

joined Jul 6, 2020

This really is a slow burn.

joined Jul 6, 2020

joined Jul 6, 2020

I wouldn't have minded if they kissed.

joined Jul 6, 2020

good job, she managed to spoiler her once again

joined Jul 6, 2020

How is it even possible that Elsa never learns her name? Someone has to menton Evies name eventually.

joined Jul 6, 2020

she just keeps adopting lesbians

joined Jul 6, 2020

I like Kamiya. She is moving the plot forward and she is not an ass to her love rival.

joined Jul 6, 2020

the phone call was so cute <3

joined Jul 6, 2020

right in front of my salad?

joined Jul 6, 2020

p.s Does Alice count as a yokai? I know she isnt human but the people in makai were devils i think- does that count as a type of yokai? And her mom was the godess so maybe she isnt a devil either - or half devil half god? who knows..

Yes, magicians who perform life extending rituals become youkai. Abandoning part of your humanity is viewed as a negative thing. Thus they are viewed as some form of evil.

Has it ever been stated Alice performed those life extending rituals? If she was created as a devil by her godess mom she wouldnt NEED to do such rituals - devils probably live as long as yokai.
Also- she didnt GIVE UP any humanity even if she did cast them because she never WAS a human.

I never got the impression she had cast them anyway or needed to- she is always portrayed as being very young- probably the same age as marisa and reimu- and also not advanced enough as a new witch to cast that sort of spell.

And if she was never human anyway she wouldnt even need to.

She was a human. That was stated in Perfect Memento in Strict Sense. 'She is the type of magician that was originally human and became one through training.'

Also in Perfect Memento in Strict Sense there are more general informations about magicians like:
'In the case of those who were originally human, in continuing their study of magic, it is when they learn "abandon food" magic that they become magicians.'

Thus she had to complete this ritual and since its also stated that she eats and sleeps although she no longer has to do so, we can conclude that she did that complete 'Abandon food'.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Even without yuri a good touhou like this is a lot of fun :)
Wish there was still as much touhou being done as their used to be.

p.s Does Alice count as a yokai? I know she isnt human but the people in makai were devils i think- does that count as a type of yokai? And her mom was the godess so maybe she isnt a devil either - or half devil half god? who knows..

Yes, magicians who perform life extending rituals become youkai. Abandoning part of your humanity is viewed as a negative thing. Thus they are viewed as some form of evil.

Celestials and hermits had to abandon their desires first and live virtous. So they are immortal but they are not youkai.