Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I hope it won't happen, because it would be really dumb. This manga is a waffyfest, it's as wholesome and heartwarming as they come. Even the harakiri jokes are just lighhearted fluff. The idea is to teach the readers healthy ways to lose weight through the antics of Ruka and Ritsu, and share one low-calorie recipe every chapter. That's all to it.

So basically Stretch but for dieting ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"This reminds me of the first time we slept together."

Context is overrated. I'll just take that sentence on its own.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Isn't decapitating punishment because sneaking into heaven is a difficult thing to do? How does "capital punishment because it's something easy" make sense?
... on the other hand, just because it's difficult doesn't make it a more heinous crime either, I guess ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Exhibit A: awesome mom.
Exhibit B: awful mom.

... well, a bit simplified. But still.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The "things that seem correct to me apparently aren't" is quite the revelation.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

One thing that did irk me is how she just accepted the job without asking about the pay, benefits, or hours, which were all things she was stressing about before. Hopefully they don’t just forget about that lmao.

I guess it's "explained" by how overcome with everything is; plus, in her situation, any job is better than no job, I guess.

Pyoro
1 x ½ discussion 18 Jul 09:07
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Her style sure got cleaned up, especially if you compare chapter 1 directly ...
... well, I'm really only interested in the changes to story/characters. ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What a place for a series to go on break ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So senpai’s a dumbass type, she clearly already knows from the change of using Kazu-San -> Senpai when she never said anything about being her upperclassman

Isn't that an obvious assumption due to her sister's interference?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I suspect it's going to be a cliché fest, but giving that I'm currently playing Tale of Immortal a cultivation-based yuri setting comes at too right the time to pass on ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Suddenly, the manga turns into a dark highschool serial killer stalker thriller ... :p

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Amusing chapter :)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

this sounds really similar to that one GL about almost the exact same thing! replace the successful CEO with a college professor and the possible intern with a college student. i barely remember anything about it but i’m sure her cover name is something along the lines of “Ruri” or “Rika”? i’ll quote this again when i find it! its pretty dramatic but a good read.

Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru

... thing is, you practically got to set it up in such a way that they meet "outside" sex work. Otherwise they'll just keep meeting, fucking, parting ways. Of course doesn't have to be work - maybe in a park, or a restaurant, or a shop. A party her family throws. Who knows. But it's practically necessary for the plot to move forward reasonably ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Did I just get spoiled? T^T

No, that was just "speculation" ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I too own things.
- A winrar in life

My bet is chapter 2 shows Amano at work and the new employee is Noa.

... except that's secretly the CEO's boss daughter who temporary works for the lead so she can learn leadership skills or something and she's doing lesbian prostitution as an act of rebellion / because she also feels empty about rich, privileged life.

last edited at Jul 8, 2021 3:18AM

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Saying someone's partner is "male" is often used as cover in Yuri, so it's still possible I think. We haven't seen who she married, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some fuckery lmao

She was at senpai's wedding. I do think this plot will go somewhere stupid, but it can't possibly be as stupid as that she didn't recognize herself; or whether the one her love interest was marrying was a guy or not ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't think I get chapter 72. She's writing scripts for TV series or whatever, right? So it's too expensive? Or not interesting enough? Or what?

... also what's with that umbrella? :p

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

For me I'm wondering why is there a demon going to class with all these angels in the first place. Doesn't look like there are any others besides her in this chapter. Hope they explain the world a bit more in future chapters

She got the Foreign Exchange Student Scholarship for Big Tits.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That felt like the baitiest chapter yet.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mh, the abrupt developments in their relationship feel a bit clunky to me, but if it's just setting things up for some fun, it might be okay ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Are we talking about friends, """friends""", or friends-winkwink-nudgenudge?

Pyoro
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Jun 03:36
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I wasn't joking about this getting an axe; I'm just suspicious about this type of rescue-mission-finale. The damsel gets saved, the bad guy defeated, kiss, the end ;)

Pyoro
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jun 11:47
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So what does everyone think - 2 chapters remaining? 1 and an epilogue? 3 maybe, for the bold ones?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I expected a haughty tall princess and a cute small ninja. My expectations have been subverted!

Pyoro
Ikoku Nikki discussion 19 Jun 14:58
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... when you can naturally say things like "be medium-spicy with your impressions" you're already on the path to being a wordsmith of some skill ^^;