Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You can see where Himawari-san got her looks. That mom, aside from the somewhat harassed expression, is really quite gorgeous.

She's got the typical airheaded mom-style; for manga/anime. Wouldn't be surprised if she just wandered off, somehow. ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That skull(?) looks ... really weird.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What's with the top right not-panel on p.19 (2nd page of ch.2)? Is that supposed to be a reflection? There seem to be two bodies ...

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice chapter.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Without being able to see the color of her clothes, I don't think we can say she's a goth. I think rock girl fits better.

tbf, Japanese rock/metal culture seems to be more into a goth-adjacent style than elsewhere, generally. Bit of ye olde glam thrown in, too.

e: Not yuri, obviously, but Kachou Ouji has a nicesoundtrack. Thoroughly recommended, especially let you go let me go ;)

last edited at May 9, 2022 7:16AM

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Miss Sunflower worrying about Matsuri and not being able to sleep. Cute.

... and disliking being seen looking less than perfect.

My my. ^^

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The car kinda looks too small relative to the people standing around, I'd say ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Indeed kinda fun to see a band I can sorta get behind in a manga, though they aren't exactly esoteric on a level where it'd blow my mind that they are brought up.

Otherwise fun stuff. Doesn't feel too original but whatever; they are cute.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mhhh, I vaguely feel like I had read the end of this already somewhere? Ah, who knows. Brain weird. ^^

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I think there has to be all sorts of contracts to rent a department.

Contracts cannot overwrite law.

Either way I don't think it's at all clear that she's got to find something new immediately; it might very well have been a notice for a few months ahead. She's just had it on her mind (obv, having just been informed that it's going to happen) and casually looked at some options.

At least that's the generous interpretation.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If this is just a coincidence that's got to be the laziest writing since ... that wishfulfilment lottery winner x freeloader girl series from two days ago.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I know you say you understand all the words, but is english not your first language? To me it reads like a perfectly normal sentence that makes 100% sense?

... the point here is saying you cannot understand how there possibly can be a place where you don't read. It's not about literally not understanding a sentence, just hyperbole ^^;

Pyoro
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Apr 10:47
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice, nice.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'll take being given that age information as a "look, they aren't too far apart for romantic involvement" hint.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Might I point out the story still hasn't even scratched the surface of whatever 5D chess game Sister Gigantea is playing, nevermind now the actual context of why the Sussy Plushy Mascots are engaging in all this bullshit song and dance in the first place? Finishing here would have left any number of plot threads hanging loose and just generally had the smell of a hasty wrap-up before the axe drops if anything.

Sure, but how often do we get a pretty solid or even great manga and then everything gets wrapped up with 3 plug-in chapters (or less even), the bad guys delivering some random speech that explains everything, and whatever is not explained plainly swept under the rug?

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now it just needs to be combined with the vampire trend and some level of perfection will be achieved ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You say that like we haven't been suspicious for like the last 37 chapters. We live in a post-Madoka world, this has stank from the start. orz

I'm not talking about us readers, I'm talking about the characters ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... shouldn't everyone be super-suspicious about their mascots now? ^^; dunno, guess I got the re-read the events of the last few chapters again, but seemed to me like it was pretty out in the open by now.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I, too, start my explanations on things people already know with "In this world", just in case they might assume I'm talking about some mysterious other world.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Would be better with a less exaggerated onee-san character, I'm thinking. But let's see.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Someone's really on a roll with those releases ...

Pyoro
Liberta discussion 14 Apr 15:51
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Vampire succubus? Maybe?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If this isn't exactly what happens I'll be shocked. It just seems like the only possibility.

How about sheepishly admitting that she's hired a prostitute for the evening and inviting her to come (no pun intended) along?

... okay, probably not, but that I'd find hilarious.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice for one of them to come straight out and say they are a lesbian. Bizarrely rare in yuri manga, I'd say ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This chapter was... like the first chapter of an entirely new manga, lol.

Yeah, kinda like a detour; probably unplanned originally? "We want more volumes of this!", that sorta thing. And then we don't get a good end for the actual "plot" because it gets axed somewhere along the way ... ^^