Forum › Posts by Pyoro

Pyoro
NSFW discussion 03 Dec 11:16
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The tag is pretty much a way to tell people at work "careful, reading this at your workplace might not be a good idea."

But that's a nonsense usage. Any reading of a manga at work is potentially a problem, unless, I don't know, you're working for an anime studio checking out potential material to animate or something ridiculous like that ...

Makes more sense to give it some more specific definition that people can then use as they deem appropriate.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Conceptually it very vaguely reminds me of Happy Sugar Life, but I don't think anything about this one was particularly well done. It just sorta gives me "okay, and ...?" vibes.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So this is actually the Ar Tonelico origin story ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Those are some way too cheesy over-the-top dramatics ...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nipple bombs are a thing now, huh.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, there were several times that gave a feel that whatever brought Aki to where she is was pretty bad, I feel that either her sister or perhaps her entire family might have been victims of something big.

Sheep kingdom brutally genociding wolf tribe just a generation back. Truly dark history ...

Pyoro
Inko-sensei discussion 23 Nov 03:20
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Normally I'd say this feels more like a spin-off, with Hinata as the new main character, but why call it Inko-sensei then ...

Pyoro
VAMPEERZ discussion 20 Nov 10:39
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Eh, it apparently worked fine for a bunch of centuries; that doesn't come across as it was an obvious mistake from the start ...

Pyoro
A Cute Guy discussion 19 Nov 16:22
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Cute.

Mildly amusing that it's Kenzaki wearing a choker, out of those two.

Pyoro
Inko-sensei discussion 14 Nov 03:32
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

An unexpected and (on its own) kinda odd addition to that story, certainly.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I had not expected Lapis to be a straight-up awful person who was manipulating Diana from the start (complete with a literal chess board lmao).

I'm not taking her word for that just yet ^^

Pyoro
Liberta discussion 06 Nov 08:48
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"Lewd times will have to wait until next time". Phew, good that there's a warning at the end of those two chapters, was just showing these at my local church and thinking "I might get in trouble with this", but luckily it's entirely wholesome this time around.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Don't really get that dialogue, tbh. Guess there's an explanation above^ and it's not like I don't understand it in the literal sense, but I don't really get what it means to convey, from the page alone. "I can hear you"? Yeah? Okay ... ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm expecting Minato's proposal to be a singular date rather than going steady, but we'll see where that leads.

Or she's just acting out a scene from their script. You know, to demonstrate. Acting.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I know this manga is fairly short. I can't remember how many volumes it had though, and I'm going to be sad when it's over.

2 volumes

Aw. So already halfway point.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This "plot" of getting at Ichigo's blood is a bit annoying to me at this point. Guess would have rather had something else going on ^^;

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

On page 192 of the last chapter, is Ami turning down some guy right in front of Nanako?

That's the guy from ch.99. Probably meant to be teasing her about something.

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

About what could be expected. Overall nice, certainly the kind of manga that grows on you over time. Might be interesting to read it in one go now that it's entirely done, but I don't think that'd do too much for me.

Wonder whether some other "older" yuri manga are still on somebody's completion list? Kinda makes you wonder what's out there, or what you started reading at various points and kinda forget about since people stopped scanlating ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Friendship teleportation.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Art looks a bit awkward to me, to be honest. Hard to pinpoint why though.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Got a bit too one-note for me. Just about the right length for me ^^;

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ah, yes, blushing dogs ...
... don't think about it, don't think about it ...

... does that mean their fur turns red?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Would be hilarious if its the Uncle. "Ah, well, I just wanted to hang with the kids one last time ..."

Pyoro
Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Everyone just stuck in relationship limbo forever, yay ^^