Forum › Posts by sunray

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This dynamic is not triangle. It is a couple with one third wheel. Poor childhood friend.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Such a beautiful ending. This is much better than any kind of violent revenges. She can't win against someone who never intend to compete.

last edited at Dec 24, 2023 2:37AM

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

No misunderstanding, clear communication, slow-paced mature relationship. This a wholesome gold.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

AHH two more chapters, I really want to see the end. The best way to deal with toxic people is to cut them off the life, so I don't count this as Kayo's loss.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I praise the author for his plot creation. It is a simple day-to-day life, yet it is so cute.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

What a good read. When I started the first chapter, I thought this manga will be a light comedy one that Ayaka tried to confess to Hiroko in comedic way. I didn't expect it to deal with LGBTQ issue in society and working environment seriously like this. Give a thumb to Sal Jiang! I am looking forward to next work.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Oh, the plot is thickening, and the bonus chapters are so cute I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Even though I go to dynasty-scans for Yuri. But anyway, the story looks interesting. Even there is a man in it I will read it anyway. Hope to see more progress in both characters.

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 2:38AM

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This manga is a daily dose of sugar for my heart. Nice to see a yuri manga without silly misunderstandings and angst. I can read their flirty life for hundreds of chapters.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

That's not how real sisters work though. If my sister gives me a cheek, I will pinch or light slap,lol

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This is such a mess, but at least they are perfect match. Good ending, I guess.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The art is fantastic!

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Ahhhhh, finally!

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I hope it doesn't go to the "Are you having a brother or twin?" misunderstanding route, that will make it completely repetitious. Hope the author will introduce a fresh plot.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I was lied to. I thought this series wasn't going to have drawn out drama and it was just going to be wholesome.

The author made that notice after this entire arc was done, and the web novel only had this angst for literally two real-life days. Everything after this will be almost purely fluff and wholesome or at least not angst for a long, long time.

Also note the web novel notice is only guaranteed to apply to, well the web novel. The manhua has some changes in the pacing that might alter how things feel. But even so, the fluff should return in another two chapters, and three chapters at the most.

Then I will be back in the next 3 chapters. My heart can't take all the angst cliffhanger.

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Sal Jiang​ became​ my​ favourite​ author now.​ The​ art​ is​ super​ clean​ and​ nice.​ The​ story​ always​ present​s​ something​ new​ with​ background​ for​ each ​characters.​ Good job!

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Everyone in this manga is sus. Now I don't know who can be trusted anymore.

last edited at May 5, 2022 4:30AM

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I am glad that this manga covered more spectrum of LGBTQ more than Yuri and Yaoi.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

This one-shot gives a good refreshing vibe, it is rare to find a story without cliche. The art and panel pattern makes me feel like reading a novel. Hope to see more from this author.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Ahh What a cliffhanger!
I guess now she was possessed by the dark side and became a fully perverted sadist without mercy.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Restaurant​ of​ use​less​ lesbians

sunray
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Great art and a good story a bit of angst and sweetness. I want to read more from this author.

sunray
Murasaki discussion 23 Dec 02:34
Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I just picked this up, because I liked it.

None can stop me.

Good​ pick! The​ art​ is​ superb.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Some people get sad when they drink, some get happy, others get violent.
But her, she get horny.

... I'm sorry.

Nice​ pun, lol
This​ manga​ made​ me​ feel​ bad​ about​ my​ alcohol​ allergy.​ The​ cocktail​ looks​ so​ nice, I​ want​ to​ tast​e​it​ too.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

We​ need​ more​ adult​ life​ yuri​ like this.