Forum › Posts by Waki_Miko

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Eh how did Dorthy suddenly appear? There’s also some feathers around her? Maybe it’s an aesthetic thing?

I'm guessing the Saints aren't quite human, what with her blood being special and all.

I'm willing to entertain the possibility she's some manner of nephilim.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Two tomboys? My lucky day..

Four actually.

last edited at Sep 26, 2020 8:59PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

There's another one I forget the name of where the protagonist is a vampire without a distinct gender or something and has to pick a gender at the end.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tenbin_wa_hana_to_asobu

I think it was classified as yuri because the protagonist pretends to be female while genderless and gets in a relationship with a girl.

Also implied she she eventually becomes a girl since she just keeps drinking the other girl's blood

There were other lesbian vampire (or bloodsucking oni at least) ones like Akaiito VN (anthology comic https://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/akaiito_anthology_comic) and Aoishiro VN (manga version https://dynasty-scans.com/series/aoishiro_kaeishou)

Waki_Miko
Dear NOMAN discussion 13 Sep 05:46
joined Oct 21, 2013

Oneloli end? Can't say I expected that.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Needs a follow-up from Nia's PoV where Nia was actually faking it as well

joined Oct 21, 2013

What will Uni do if Wakana accidently tears her hymen while exercising?

What will Uni do if Waka a accidentally tears her hymen while riding her?

joined Oct 21, 2013

The mom probably black widowed the husband once he gave his seed to her

Dead men can still provide their seed.

joined Oct 21, 2013

The fans will still call it yuri fanservice even if a video of their lewd sex orgy leaks out, won't they?

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Betting it's going to be a ménage à trois.
The succubi can love each other and get life force at the same time.

Waki_Miko
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 30 Apr 06:52
joined Oct 21, 2013

!Miho and !Megumi Ema and Midori are the ones on the cover, aren't they?

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/come_rain_or_shine_ch05#23
The way Mikoto worded this made it seem to Nekozaki that Mikoto meant that she only loves her in a 'friendship' sort of way, which is when Nekozaki became depressed (if the static background is an indicator).

joined Oct 21, 2013

Something is telling me Hina was already having sex with a 'pretty older woman' (her biological mother) before moving in with Mami...
Also, Kako-sama ga Miteru.

last edited at Apr 23, 2020 10:23AM

Waki_Miko
Yuri Moyou discussion 06 Oct 23:36
joined Oct 21, 2013

I'm surprised she didn't ask to match clams.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Wait... if Kou ended up with them two then who is gonna date the cutie pie Sensei. smh my head.

Sensei x Senpai

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

It's the same phone, implying she has paid her conjugal visit recently.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

"And with that, you disappeared before my eyes."

This just means she finally managed to fall asleep for the night.

Probably.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

You know what would be great? A sequel where the trio licking each others' wounds (literally and figuratively) and rebranding themselves as the chuunibyou trio.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Where the hell did "Johannes" come from? I'm not super into Sunshine so I thought it was another chuuni name until I googled it and got nothing.

It is a chuuni name, just an alternative romanisation of ヨハネ (Yohane).

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Never really understood the Japanese mindset of getting married and having children, even if that isn't what you truly want. Traditionalism is lame, and so is the chick who got married in this one-shot.

There was this one episode on some Japanese talk show where guests from various parts of the world were shocked and perplexed to find out that the Japanese there considered looking for a lover and looking for a spouse as two separate things. They said they look for financial stability and not love when it comes to finding a spouse, while they may not ever have any intention to marry when looking for a lover.

Likewise, the Japanese on the show were incredulous that the foreigners considered their lovers to be the one they eventually would marry. When someone said they'd do whatever it takes for their partner to achieve their dreams, even if they have to financially support them during that time, one of the Japanese said something like "He's a bum! Don't marry him, kick him out!"

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

so they killing their own family?

Looks like they used the same hallucinogenic potion to buy time.

Since that potion is made from henbane and belladonna, it's likely a whole bottle will kill them.
Assuming they finish the whole pot.

Waki_Miko
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 15:21
joined Oct 21, 2013

Probably a big factor in some people's confusion is the troubling general hentai convention of "no means yes." Pretty much every h-manga, even yuri ones, even ones featuring established couples in a relationship, feature this kind of non-consent play. I can imagine it creates a very confusing (or fucked up) idea of how seduction and sexual progression should play out in a relationship for people who can't put this stuff into context.

Anyway, that creates a very difficult situation where it's hard to tell if the author intends a particular situation to read as rape (and it's bad), rape as a sexual fetish, or non-consent play (where what's going on is ok for that couple, but in order to seem demure or whatever one partner protests). As a non-fan of any of these things I have learned to mentally block them out most of the time but it's nevertheless a minefield that exists in manga (and particularly h-manga).

It's a language and cultural lost-in-translation thing.
More about speaker concerned about self 'behaving improperly' (in the veins of "i'm going to let out an improper noise") rather than protesting the advances.of the other in a consensual scenario.

Waki_Miko
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 08:32
joined Oct 21, 2013

Misaki being the naïve girl living a cozy, carefree life that she is, trusted Jun a little too much ("She's Tsubasa's friend, I can trust her"), and is confused by the sudden unexpected non-consensual sexual contact. I doubt she ever thought about the possibility of getting raped ever in her life and she's now taking awhile to process the new information, being helpless in the meantime. Doesn't sound far-fetched to me.

Waki_Miko
Scandal discussion 05 Mar 05:40
joined Oct 21, 2013

Needs a sequel with yandere emotional abuse shenanigans.
And spinoff with spurned lover.

Waki_Miko
obsessed discussion 01 Mar 23:42
joined Oct 21, 2013

Shouldn't it be 'het on page 5' instead of 'dicks on page 5'? Since the dick isn't drawn in (or I'm blind maybe).

Waki_Miko
Truth discussion 01 Mar 09:37
joined Oct 21, 2013

Seems far-fetched, I think. There's no way ponytail could have planned all of this in advance.

She didn't. She's just a fantastic opportunist.