Forum › Posts by Waki_Miko

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I'm hoping President x Secretary will be a thing eventually.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Why does Nanase act as if she suddenly has some early onset dementia? Yuni told her exactly where she was and was leaning against the wall literally by the entrance of the outlet...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

An older girl casually engaging in unprotected handholding with a 10 year old? Good heavens, what if she got pregnant!

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

How soon before Inari realises she will be making bentos forever?

joined Oct 21, 2013

She's going to pass out isn't she?

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

It showed aunt trilobites, because aunt is interested in trilobites.
It showed Furuka clams, because Furuka is interested in clams.

last edited at Feb 8, 2024 12:38PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

Maybe toxic mom will eventually adopt Mashiro and let her inherit and run the school business.

joined Oct 21, 2013

I'm having immense difficulty not seeing this as a RizeCocoChino doujin.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Nonagi is so lucky that not only is Ootsuka reciprocating, she's also already horny.

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 3:32AM

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Now what I need is a spinoff from Ellie's perspective after being isekai'd.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Wild, but not as wild as the previous one where Yui had lots of sex with Fumina multiple times in one day. Maybe next time they break the toilet door down and have their way with her till she wakes up?

last edited at Jan 10, 2024 11:29PM

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I was pondering about why Meguru got so triggered by Toki when Toki told her she slept with her group members, and then it occured to me that maybe it's not that specifically but rather how Toki slept with them and then left to begin anew elsewhere, thereby discarding them as a consequence and acting as if it was no big deal.
So I am thinking, that Meguru reacting so harshly towards Toki would make perfect sense if Meguru also had had a romantic and sexual relationship with her real sister, but her sister abandoned her to start a new life elsewhere (from Meguru's perspective at least), and she drew a parallel between her relationship with her sister and Toki with her group mates...

joined Oct 21, 2013

I'd like to see an extra elaborating on the details on what Wakana was referring to when boasting about how she had already seen Yuina naked before.

joined Oct 21, 2013

What's the worst that could happen? Makino's nasty mother gets Mashiro imprisoned for prostitution, and Makino for credit card fraud. But then they share the same cell.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Mashiro probably will get fired and lose a significant portion of her income, but Makino still has that Black Card ...

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

I wonder how many on the team are shipping Kase and Fukami together.

Also wonder if Fukami will turn up at Kase and Yamada's doorstep.

last edited at Oct 1, 2023 9:21PM

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

How do they get their blood supply now? Double-teaming hapless maidens in the night?
How did miss vampire get her supply before anyway?

joined Oct 21, 2013

Maybe they'll eventually come around and bring Mashiron into the family to take over the family business.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Maybe we'll get some self-published epilogue chapters like with Sakura Trick.

joined Oct 21, 2013

I suppose Doumyou is due for another threesome.

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 6:06PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

"Isn't that a given? Because I love you."

Really wholesome and sweet, but at the same time, that must really burn Nanase.

joined Oct 21, 2013

What if Colin's daddy is Mary's daddy?

joined Oct 21, 2013

I'm sure if Makino wasn't a scumbag with ulterior motives, she might have been offended at the implication she'd just betray her sister and nto support her.

I'm sure her sister is well aware she's a scumbag and wouldn't have offered money if she wasn't one.

joined Oct 21, 2013

Going to her sister for help is definitely the smartest thing she has done so far.

Coming out to her sister is going to force her to return all that spent blackmail money.

Waki_Miko
joined Oct 21, 2013

Would've been nice to see what happened with Omi and Rin.