Forum › Posts by Yung Pobo

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

These damn Frank colleges.

Beat me to it!

I would have been so mad if the series ended here, thank God it didn't!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

That "Huh?!" was absolutely the perfect reaction to this. :D

New friend has the "Tsundere" role?

My guess is that the school switched their application forms or something and the new friend will get the "socialite" or whatever role instead of the villainess role they were supposed to have, making life difficult for both of them and ultimately pushing them towards each other.

I thought the same thing.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

PLEASE! No death flags!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Really interesting! Thanks for the TL

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I was JUST about to read this LN and while feet are not my thing I really appreciate that face on page 22.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I -hate- spoilers, it ruins the enjoyment of any media for me, I am never even tempted to mouse over spoiler text.

That being said, I also enjoy binge reading as well, for instance I read everything that was translated all in one day and then re-read it again recently. I may not be the type of reader most TL teams enjoy because I don't really post my opinion often, though I do often thank the TL (Thank yous probably make up the majority of my posts lol).

Anyway as usual thank you for the update, know your work is appreciated!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

^

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update! I love this series, it's such an interesting mix of themes.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

"Daddy" needs to be castrated.

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I still love the original couple but I really appreciate this series, thanks for the upload!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I guess I'll have to do this manga faster before people blow a fuse.

Haha I thought the same thing! Thanks for the uploads, this series is really interesting.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

So good!!! Can't wait for the next chapter, the story keeps getting more and more interesting with each chapter!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Aaauuuggh! I want to read the novel now!!!

and I can't find it translated anywhere online ;_;

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Need that angst to keep things going! Dodge the axe!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Noooo don't damage the goods!!!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

The problem is that it's an adaptation of a WN, so it's verbose and there's a lot of internal dialogue and exposition. But the mangaka can only cram so much.

So we have to follow the line of thought of Wakaba and make sense of it.

Yeah that tends to be an issue, a lot of what I really love about Arioto is kind of lost in the manga, it was still fun to see the characters in a manga though!

Have you read this mangas LN? If so how did you feel about it?

Also a little off topic, but have you read the either the Arioto manga or LN? If so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I'm sorry in advance if these questions are bothersome, I only ask because you scanlate a lot of manga that I really like.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really appreciate the TL notes at the end Cogito, they're super interesting and helpful to someone learning Japanese (like myself).

I find it really interesting to see the rabbit-hole you sometimes have to go down to translate "slang".

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I really love this series, thanks for continued work on bringing it to us!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

I'm so glad we don't have to deal with the CCP censorship, this is a lovely story so far!

Thanks for the upload!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Man I love this manga and author, it's such a shame it's three months between every chapter.

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for your work Daphie!

I wholeheartedly agree with your afterword, I am pleased that the mangaka was able to deliver an ending without a timeskip!

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

This series was such a fun read! I'm really grateful you decided to pick it back up.

Thanks for you hard work!

Yung Pobo
Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

How you had a good dinner! haha

Thanks for your work, this manga is one of my favorites and I always feel happy whenever I see an update.

I appreciate you goon squads!