Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Elsa is definetly going to think she has a golden shower and humiliation fetish after this lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh hopefully the fact that it is here means it will be continued further than before. Thank you for translating this!

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw man that ending just wanted me to read more. It was really adorable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh god thats a bad task and whatever god created this system is a massive pervert.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Forgot this existed but I am still interested to read more of this as I like the dynamic of the two.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow that took me by surpise since I was expecting a poly ending. Could always do an arc with Rinna and the other two to bring it home as there was a slight arrow between Rinna and Sayo earlier I think.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God Dorothy is just so adorable and I love how embarrased she was when they sat close togother. This just makes me hope we will see soon, Dorothy's reaction to Yvonne getting banished because I say she must have freaked when she heard it.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I swear if anyone interrupts this, they belong on a cross.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Code Red boys: It could be happening soon, possibly, perhaps. Or at least a maid will come in and interrupt them right at the moment

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Yvonne's face when she caught her is adroable.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am surpsied when asked what do commoners do the guy taxes instead of the all important FOOD. I love to see these aristocrates try farming and how much actual backbreaking work it takes. I find Rei in this situation hilarious because everyones probably looking at her waiting for her opinion here and as we saw here it's lady clair or bust.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

If this is going to be about the daughter trying to ship her daughter with someone or trying to find out by her mother's love life, this could be really funny so I am looking forward to more.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh no, straight into the arc where her Mom is going to try to seperate them. I REALLY want her to talk to Tong Tong's Mom as I say she would tell to shove it and the let the two be happy which is what I would love to see.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a great batch of chapters. When Tong Tong admitted she liked her to her alt I died as well.

Though I really don't like how Tong Tong kept kissing her in her sleep. Thats straight up assualt, no consent was asked or given. Like yeah Lin is fine with it but you shouldn't be kissing people in their sleep without their permission.

Though I will be honest the situation it created where she was pretending to sleep was hilarious to me AND OMG 20 chapters in and we have a confession and a kiss! Fanstatic. I love this series. I love how pure Tong Tong is and how she wants to hold hands. I am going die seeing them date over the next chapters.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Dating for two years and she never kissed/assaulted her in her sleep? Looks like she learned some self control. Overall for me the series was okay the start, got great with the senpais and then fell of a cliff with all the Mary shenanigans and the ending didn't change much.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh yes more backstory of their past. I am curious though now of when the male leads are going to get introduced as I would love to see Elsa blow them off for Evie.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I really like the art style of this. I am still curious if this will go an incest route. Either way I am looking forward to more of this.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ok I was wondering how this whole fake dating thing was going to become a good reason to and I can see how now. The headlines are going to go wild now and I say that will boost Hu's views by a lot.

last edited at Dec 14, 2021 5:21PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh man I love this series so it will be fun to start it again. I just love the rival so much and how pure she is.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow, I was really sure the new girl was going to be banged but no she's innocent to whats Asumi is doing. I still do love the idea of Asumi accidentally seducing her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow that beginning gripped me so much. I was caught hook line and sinker thinking the friends would be good but omg they turned out so bad and the parents. Glad she's in a better place now. Though I really do hope this lasts a few volumes and so we can dive into this a bit more.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg that task doesn't realise that's exactly what the herione wants.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

[10] Next volume is out the 27th of November, so for a few days, we are kinda caught up... I had this chapter finished for like 3 weeks, but there was some really unfun redrawing to do, and life hit me pretty hard. Sorry;;

See ya for the next one cuties

Thank you for doing this chapter! Take your time and sort out your life requirements first as thats important, shouldn't need to apologise for that.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow what a chapter. They actually did it. I was expecitng an interupption or a cliff hanger but no, she actually it lol. Didn't even need the love potion. Well I am sold on this ship now, Prez is pretty cute in the final panel. I am actually surpised as well that Toudou won in the end actually got the ticket. I am now looking forward to how her and Prez relationship will be like in school as I say even anyone tries anything will Toudou, Prez will be jealous.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God this is adorable. That chalkboard prank was hilarious.