Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ah, good/best friend that is already a couple that gives good advice lol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This just keeps getting more confusing. How the hell did a star get on the back of her neck.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Good lord she already went full yandere and she barely knows her. Also I guess the plot will be unaffected as the villainess is going to bully the FL for a different reason than normal but it's still bullying.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow things are really starting now. TBH I really do hope we encounter and find out more about this evil spirit in the next few chapters as I really want to know what is going on and why is everything happening as it is kinda getting confusing.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She wanted to act all smug to her but found out she wasn't actually trying.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I feel that image of her proclaiming to not be interested in men could be memed so hard like "Mom's says it's my turn to play the xbox".

That crystal ball could be really interesting though as it might show image from her past life which could then really pique the interest of the other girl while the red head wants nothing to do with her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow this switched gear towards ending pretty fast. Ngl though she looks way better with glasses.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Leaving poor Caroline with Lloyd ? Dear gods, even for a villainess, that's particularly evil.

Actually, I don't get how the original story could have gone. Caroline is supposed to be the heroine, so why would she get close to someone who's so obviously a self-centered asshole ? I get that we're not supposed to like him in this story, but either something is internally inconsistent... or that original book they found themselves transported in mustn't have been very good.

Pretty sure the book is meant to be pretty bad and over the top but also you could say that either he gets better as he grows up and was just a brat while he was young or else she "fixed" him in the story.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Tbf that demon queens punishment is way over top being frozen forever suffering because of it. So makes since you would feel bad for her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love stories like these where the mc is trying to be nice and just get through life easy but all their associates just keep misinterpreting their intentions and making things worse.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

It kills me watching the MC the game try so hard but she's already lost. She is such an earnest person and is trying her best but her face at the end of chapters kills me.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow I thought Aizawa was bordering on Yandere level of obsession but when she got a chance to touch her she went for it. Really am interested to see how this goes now that she can posses people.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That child is ruined after getting a power fetish. I love braiser face on the screen, it is just insane.

At least it seems that lord (I forgot her name) cares about the captured girl.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Interesting start. Mc is Villainess and I am guessing friend is the Demon Lord so Demon Lord + Villainess vs Power Couple.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow she accidentally met the prince and did the prince. I think Lapis is going be livid at the prince if he tried spending too much time with her.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Her new form looks so cool!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Heard the original translator dropped because they didn't like it anymore and I can see a definite change in the manga but I am fine with it and I like this gag chapter.

Many thanks for translating it.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The feelings have begun! I love it from here.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Never expected to see such explicit stuff from a Chinese GL, this is getting pretty good...

I am so used to billibilli having massive walls of light blocking everything. Even the smallest of kisses.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh? They met before, made a childhood promise, and kissed? Has this been eluded to before, does anyone remember?

The hooded girl mentioned that she has forgotten memories and so did the nun but I think this is the first time it has been confirmed they met before and even kissed (though I am probably not remembering and important piece of information).

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what an adorable chapter. I love that nuzzles dies.

Oh this amnesia is a lot worse than I thought if she met her when they were young.

Seems like plot is going to ramp up faster if her magic is running out.

Spicy times between the two are ahead she just needs to prepare herself first. I wonder if extra pages would be uploaded to the ko fi.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This is the innocent dumb stuff I love.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well I like how a real mystery is starting with this star and what it means. I am also really curious why the ghost likes her so much when she said before she didn't really interact with people.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

But at least this chapter has finally answered the question that has been tormenting me for over a year: there was no villainess route coded in the original game, which is why Yvonne has never considered the possibility of Elsa seeing her as a love interest.

As far as Evie knows.

True, but if she knows about the 50 other LIs, this implies, she has extensive knowledge about the game, and I would imagine she has read a guide or something like that. Even if the villainess route was a secret one, there is no way the internet wouldn't discover it within a day or two, meaning that she would know, too. If she didn't, then it strongly implies that she and Elsa are essentially creating a villainess route by brute cute force at the moment, when none has existed before.

Just saying.

Thank you for linking as confirming it is a gatcha system explains a lot more. Man that was a weird game lol and didn't realize Evie never actually finished it and just beta tested it. Interesting so she doesn't actually know how the game ends I think.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

progression???? in my yuri??

IKR? I am so used to so many manga dragging out the romance for as long as humanly possible (Looking at you Komi-san) so for both characters to not bottle up their feelings and end the whole will they won't they and confess. It's amazing.

That's what I like about Chinese and Korean romances, quite a number I have read actually progress the romance and we can see the actual dating.

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 4:41PM