Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Good idea, because everyone knows that going friends with benefits when you're in love with someone is the most healthy idea possible

Sometimes you need to get it out of your system (literally in that situation right now myself). It's not necessarily the best idea, but if you're mature about it and communicate well with the other person then it can work out fine.

Well if it works for you, good !

For a lot of people, it will just deepen the feelings and make it hurt even more. Also it can make it a lot harder to move on.

Seems like a risky enterprise to me :p But to each their own. :)

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

What do you think Asumi was about to say when Nanao interrupted her and proposed the Friend with Benefit idea?
My guess is either "Nanao, I can't date you before I find Mai but I will seriously consider it after then." or "Nanao, actually we can date, but I still want to find Mai."

So the first is a love war plot line, the second is a harem plot line.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

kms

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

THE TIME HAS COME

The way this is being set up, I'm pretty darn sure the FWB idea is going to serve as a middle development point in their relationship, for better or worse. Assuming Asumi says yes (she better say yes), Nanao will soon begin to ask for more and more of her time... which leads to the two going to the brothel together becoming a habit, for instance.

I honestly feel like open poly is the most realistic way this goes. Maybe they won't call it that until late in the manga (if ever), but so far that's what's shaped up here. We'll know for sure when we're shown if/how Ouka gets involved, no way that's not happening now!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

With the "From what I can tell ...", I don't think that Nanao actually fully appreciates what she is proposing.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh honey... FWB with a girl you're in love with... I hope you're ready for that. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

I hope they're okay. This chapter was really cute. I loved how enamored Nanao-chan was with Asumi. The heart pupils were pure kino.

I'm really happy that they didn't just go back to being friends--not just because it's a development, but that it shows a level of intelligence and understanding on the author's part that reconfirms to me how much they care and think about this series. It makes me so much more excited for the future, to know they care about things like this. I'm really eager to see what the future holds for this series: the moment-to-moment action has been incredible, but I'm becoming increasingly faithful in the author's ability to build longer-term narratives as well.

I now return to my cave to await next month's installment of Cutest Girl Gets Her Shit Rocked.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 5:24PM

NoOneImportant
joined May 18, 2023

meme

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Nanao is something else lol, how can she possibly be okay only being a sex friend? I can practically feel the pen from the writer forcing her to take a back seat since she’s not the true love interest.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Nanao is something else lol, how can she possibly be okay with only being a sex friend? I can practically feel the pen from the writer forcing her to take a back seat since she’s not the true love interest.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 6:05PM

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

nanao's smiling and cheerful face as she proposes fwb is actually so cute. no angst only wholesome

open poly end let's go

Ayakaprofile4
joined Jun 22, 2023

I really don't think we're going to get any angst or heartbreak or sadness in this series past the opening. Thankfully

joined Aug 21, 2017

Come on, Nanao can definitely go for more than FWB.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Come on, Nanao can definitely go for more than FWB.

Yeah... She should be Asumi's first customer.
Think about it: Asumi is broke > Nanao pays Asumi for sex > Asumi uses that money on prostitutes > Asumi is broke > Nanao pays Asumi for sex > Asumi uses that money on prostitutes > etc.

It's perfect.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Oh honey... FWB with a girl you're in love with... I hope you're ready for that. I wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

It's a recipe for NTR.

There's a good manga I was reading the other day (het, not yuri) where this situation happens. The mc is in love with a cute and sexy gyaru; she has lots of FWBs; the mc has the choice between confess his love (and ask her to be his exclusive gf) or become a FWB too! He chooses to be a FWB, lmao. On the plus side, he gets to have sex; on the minus side, he has to watch as other guys canoodle with the girl he loves (and knows that they'll all bang her sooner or later).

If you think about it, it's not such a bad deal. Frankly, this guy is better off than the typical mc from a shounen manga who can't get the fmc to be his gf AND never has sex either. :P

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 9:47PM

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

Author: Nanao x Asumi development arc. Don't wait for Mai bxtches.

I don't like when characters gets too obsessed with an mc but Nanao is cute af and I love how Asumi forgot her purpose on finding Mai for sex. Pretty solid argument if you ask me.

joined Nov 21, 2018

With the "From what I can tell ...", I don't think that Nanao actually fully appreciates what she is proposing.

It sounds to me like she just googled "how to be friends with someone I had sex with" and settled on this, rather than it being something she's really ok with. Nanao might be ok with putting this specific kind of label on things now just so they (and the plot) can keep moving instead of awkwardly dancing around it, but I think it'll pop up again later.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Imma have a hard time processing the fact that there will probably be a person that asumi does it with after doing it with nanao. It’s just so sad to me, hopefully she becomes nanao exclusive

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Come oooon Nanao! You can do it!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Nanao you dummy, she was about to ask you out after that "um" and you interrupted her!!!

Ayakaprofile4
joined Jun 22, 2023

Nanao you dummy, she was about to ask you out after that "um" and you interrupted her!!!

This is what im getting from this. We're being bamboozled and she actually changed her mind lol.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

OH GLORIOUS LORD IN HEAVEN NEW CHAPTER OF ASUMI CHAN HAS ARRIVED
And this was so hot, like god DAMN Nanao is a beast! You go girl! (Idk why, but the fingers getting wrinkly part just sent me, that was so hot for some reason)

I have no idea how I should feel about the FWB route, it feels like she'd eventually be hurt by that in the end, but Nanao was so ernest about it, I can't really help but support her
NANAO CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS!!!!!

joined Nov 16, 2022

Just so long as Asumi is free to keep having mega hot encounters with Sayaka I'm happy. I know that probably won't last forever, Sayaka is also a side character, but for as long as that can last anyway.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Someone take her phone away. She is too dangerous to be left online. Next thing you know she is looking up polyamory or Madoka forbid...harems!

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

aww she was sidebiched :(

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Asumi really has an effect on girls

To reply you must either login or sign up.