Forum › Posts by Linterdiction

Linterdiction
Inko-sensei discussion 03 Dec 21:32
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I fucking love the concept of someone just seeing them be gay messes together as adults holy shit i am feral for this concept. love these two idiots with a burning passion.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Wlw0nderland-1595492384543952896-img1

the unbridled (unbridaled?) power of magical girls to make everything gay

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oooh baby, go for it tiny gay!! Get senpussy!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

BRO JOB BRO JOB

Linterdiction
Dog Day discussion 13 Nov 03:54
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

holy shit

Very kinky, very cool

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Fhcj6mxxgaaf3ca

For further context, here, read this.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
102320597_p0

Monobe and the Curse of the Well-Hydrated Women

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

To be fair to Yvonne with everyone mentioning how long it took her, she did almost unwillingly murder Elsa a few times. If you really think about it, the stabbing incident on the beach is incredibly traumatic. Her hesitancy makes a lot of sense.

Yeah, there's a reason why I never considered Yvonne to be particularly dense. Sure she has her moments, like her complete inability to recognize Elsa was describing her in what she wants in a future suiter, but overall her main holdup is her inability to acknowledge her feelings for Elsa. Anytime Elsa said she was in love with her or did something that made her affection undeniable, Yvonne would immediately justify it away and forget that it happened. Any time she started to feel romantically attracted to Elsa, she'd bottle up those emotions and deny their existence.

The stabbing incident is what really traumatized her though. Prior to that, while she was still denying her feelings such denials were gradually becoming weaker and weaker over time. However, the stabbing incident and the subsequent realization that the Villanous Systems would just keep escalating until it forces her to kill Elsa absolutely terrified her. Her mind mentally paired accepting those feelings with Elsa getting hurt So she doubled down on the denials.

Elsa had to be kept safe -- because Yvonne genuinely loves her and can not bear the thought of her being hurt -- and as long as Elsa is near her, she's in danger. Nothing else mattered, no matter what Elsa said or Yvonne's feelings on the matter, Elsa's safety came first. As you can imagine, this line of thinking REALLY messed Yvonne up.

This downward spiral basically continued until the Villainous System itself changed. Suddenly, Yvonne's entire mentality breaks down, as her being close to Elsa no longer seems to be an inherent danger to her. After that, she's mostly coasting by on inertia, no longer concerned that her presence is an immediate danger to Elsa, yet still paranoid and overprotective of her. She's basically denying her feelings out of habit, rather than from her mental coping, thus leading to some of the rather comedic moments we've had as of late.

Only for us to get to the Love Potion, and thus here we are.

it's gonna hurt so fucking much when the system comes back. I'm so excited to be stabbed in the gut by that.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is sooooo fucking cute. Omg i love this..

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I see the grip on that vegetable, she activated the mistress’s horny sadist mode. Lets fucking goooooo!!

Very hype for this story.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

How tf are people saying this is future elsa, where did it say that? I must have missed something big.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:53PM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

this artist always makes the hottest stuff. It's nuts. Blessed.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Vongulli-1583368835079761920-img1%20(1)

Somehow this sounds exactly like Marina lmao

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Absolute s-tier credit page

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
R7m8y287l7v91

MEEESTAAAA!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

i love them

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

i love these two so much

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

How dare they cut it there!! I have to wait a week to see what happens next? this is criminal behavior

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
101369327_p0

--> We'll Be Right Back

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
101421216_p0

holy christ

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Salorbt-1572988104843362305-img1

thats so sick, thanks for sharing

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Milfcookiesimp-1573306892746911744-img1

sappholopods

im ascending thats so based

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Salorbt-1572988104843362305-img1

wait isnt shiver a guy

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I think they're supposed to continue the theme about what makes for a healthy bdsm relationship by demonstrating more ways that things can go wrong. Each of the members has a selfish and unilateral perspective on things that doesn't involve communication with or enthusiasm from their targets. We've got a voyeur/IRL shipper who doesn't seem to care at all about the girls she's observing and only about titillating for herself. We've got a girl with an unhealthy amount of obsession and devotion that seems to be one-sided. And I think Imitatio, who we can see can dish it out but can't take it, is someone who refuses to go along with her partner in a scene and instead is just imposing what she wants out on them. Compare her to Utena, who tries to "see" the person she's tormenting, who has a strict code of honor and cares a lot about making sure her play doesn't cause permanent harm, and is prepared to put her body on the line when domming.

It's not fully clear yet, but I think I'm starting to see the themes.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ooh that delicious emotional pain. Hinoka was clearly so deeply in love with her friend that she couldn’t think rationally about that confession letter, like she’s really tangled in there emotionally. That fucking gut punch of Tsukushi cheerfully telling her that they’ll never be anything but best friends looks like it was gonna make her cry. Imagine spending so many years quietly in love with your best friend, repressing all your feelings because even with the pain being her friend is better than not being with her at all, and then suddenly she starts to close the distance between you, and get nervous, and touch you places friends don’t normally touch. No wonder Hinoka has been so flustered, she literally has it soooo rough lmao..

Omg going back to the first chapter, Hinoka was crushing on her from frame one lmao. Oof, and in Chapter 5, she’s probably getting down on herself for getting her hopes up. She has it so bad. Poor thing. It’s okay! You’re in a yuri manga!

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 12:32AM