Forum › Posts by Linterdiction

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Rde91182886-1526857120347435009-img1

Fuck, bird hatter’s aesthetic is amazing. The way Gudako is just totally defenseless and keeps getting overpowered by thirsty, often really scary women… it’s incredible. Love how this one makes it official that she’s basically free-use for all the women in Chaldea.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

dommes sure get competitive when you tell them they’re not scary

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
R3dfive_artist-1522908020098977796-img1

Looks like Dominos is going to be eating fresh tonight ;)

Omg lmao

Linterdiction
Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Ickysickly-1522373076284964864-img2

Reminds me of that moment in the anime where she’s all fucked up on the funny dragon drugs and she says “Tohru.” in that totally wrecked voice. I was like [blush emoji] holy shit

last edited at May 7, 2022 4:42PM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Man, this story was really shaping up to be one of my favorites, but they dropped so many balls in the last few chapters. The “i killed my dad” reveal was wack, and then i’ve been kinda uncomfy with the whole “pushing her toward her emotionally distant mom who took part in destroying her self esteem” thing. The scene in this chapter where Mikoto is like, “i’ll wait right here, I’ll support you,” is a really good example of how this whole arc could have gone—it’s a really touching and super real way for people to support each other, and I adore the whole found family dynamic they have. It’s such a cute way to display how they have this very deep, close emotional connection in their dynamic that’s only just now become romantic.

The delivery outside that one scene, though, feels kind of hamfisted. It’s cool that Mikoto had that, “oh shit this might be a bad idea for me to do” moment, but idk, this whole arc rubs me the wrong way.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yall wear underwear underneath ur pajamas (I mean yes everyone should wear their pants but vests and bras??)

I mean I usually wear a shirt underneath but that’s not really the same thing, is it?

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Pain

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
97975669_p0

Yurry!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
84782320_p0

MizuLillie in the year two thousand and twenty two? You love to see it dude.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I was kinda hoping for more plot- and relationship-pushing chapters to follow the opener, but I guess this kind of slow SoL pace is… okay? IDK. I’ll have to see how it goes from here.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I can’t believe they would just casually invoke the yuri axing phenomenon in the first chapter, that’s certainly bold.

last edited at Apr 22, 2022 4:04PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

thanks for the gay sex kitaku youre a real one

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I love these two so much. They’re being so good to each other and themselves as they grow. This manga is the best.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

What is it with “catholic school dorm with a quirky cultural twist” and feeling like bizarre cults

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I like the idea, of inexperienced lesbians getting excited like a horny teenaged boy when they are around an attractive woman, but I just can't picture real lesbians acting like that.

Bro she was basically keysmashing IRL that is classic lesbian activity.

But anyway yeah I fucking love Sensei. Someone being able to predict me and read through me is a huuuuuge turn on, it’s like being pinned to a wall but in your head. Ugh. Based. And then she’s also got the Tamamusi gay loser office lady vibes underneath?? AND she has tragic/possessive vibes? Was this character designed specifically for me by the random motion of the universe????

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Kimmy_tsunami-1480003492467118083-img1

Hot muscle Saria. Hnnng.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

These characters are all so endearing dude I love all of them. Love the dynamic in this chapter too—when actual sex is on the table, there’s this feeling that anything can happen, and it makes all the little blushy things so much more fun.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

More like not bear

Linterdiction
Slug discussion 03 Apr 11:34
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

slug

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

The legend continues

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
97034408_p0

^^^ yes lmao i was gonna say monobe's girls are fully capable of filling a pool

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
Kimmy_tsunami-1505304327761674247-img1

god this artist's Saria is so hot

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

There’s a few text boxes where it’s a direct repetition of what came right before it—is that an error, or is it like that in the text?

Also, we love to see discussions about how people are going to do things in a dynamic where it makes sense that someone is the top and someone else is the bottom. That’s very cool.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

oh man they're so cute.