Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

enjoy your crippling oxytocin addiction flowsthead :')

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

enjoy your crippling oxytocin addiction flowsthead :')

Hahahaha well what can I do? I'm going to end up hurt and crying either way, at least it will be fun in the meantime.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Asumi-chan and her brothel brain being surprised there's no time limit with a non sex worker. I'm rooting for Nanao end goal but still hopes she can meet Mai even if they have sex.

I'm expecting Asumi to say she can't date until she meets Mai but i really doubt she can go back to brotheling about knowing Nanao still loves her. Ooooooooo, i don't want the series to end!

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Nanao-chan - to quote Tina Turner

You're simply the best!
BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!!

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 8:10AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

it's a tall order but gosh hecking darn if that wasn't the hottest, sexiest, wholesomest chapter of the whole series up until now. oh me oh my

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Firstly, that was so, so hot. Good lord. Nanao truly is a monster, the heart-shaped pupils on page 21, the immediate taste test with not a moment's hesitation on 25, the immediate jump back into action afterward, girl's a goddess. I also love their overall dynamic within the context of sex; knowing when to push, when to relent, talking to one another, and wanting one another. Nanao "confessing" she had imagined this was legitimately adorable, as well as Asumi's reaction. I honestly believe that Nanao is the best partner Asumi has had thus far, which I guess might seem obvious, but is still worth noting. All that to say that I'm a huge fan.

I also love that they explicitly discussed the implications that this may have on their relationship. I personally don't think that the friends-with-benefits route is a bad thing, primarily since it is Nanao who suggested it after a time of deliberation and not necessarily as a bittersweet compromise or anything. I also don't think that this is a set-in-stone, irreversible sentence, but more of an evolution of their relationship, that may or may not keep evolving from this point. Part of me is inclined to believe Asumi herself wasn't exactly thrilled about simply going back to normal, too, so I think that works rather well. And I guess that, like mentioned in the comments above, might as well go with a bang, no? Though I do honestly believe that, like mentioned above, Nanao has been Asumi's best partner to date, and that the two are an incredible fit, so I guess here's hoping.

...I'm going to end up hurt and crying either way, at least it will be fun in the meantime.

I apologize if this is inappropriate or out of place, but I do hope you're doing well and am wishing you better days ahead.

joined Jan 6, 2017

So can we finally get Asumi x Ouka stuff? Chapter 8 left on a perfect note for their relationship to start to progress but then Nanao got introduced and took up way too much screen time and now I'm really scared that we'll never get a payoff to Ouka's stuff...

joined Jun 21, 2021

So can we finally get Asumi x Ouka stuff? Chapter 8 left on a perfect note for their relationship to start to progress but then Nanao got introduced and took up way too much screen time and now I'm really scared that we'll never get a payoff to Ouka's stuff...

Ouka hearing about Asumi and Nanao becoming FWB might very well be the trigger for that to happen, I can totally see her being down and using that to get her foot in the door so to speak :D

joined Jan 6, 2017

Ouka hearing about Asumi and Nanao becoming FWB might very well be the trigger for that to happen, I can totally see her being down and using that to get her foot in the door so to speak :D

Since Asumi has experience with threesomes but Ouka doesn't I will never be satisfied if Asumi doesn't have a threesome with Ouka and someone else (preferably Sayaka because Sayaka is best girl)

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 10:02AM

78519a80bda4a346c682b1a92a6a70883ccaf876ac706c027e9425ec84be03c5
joined Nov 28, 2017

Asumi this is a Win/Win episode. !!!

joined Jun 21, 2021

Since Asumi has experience with threesomes but Ouka doesn't I will never be satisfied if Asumi doesn't have a threesome with Ouka and someone else (preferably Sayaka because Sayaka is best girl)

For sure! As for Nanao, i'm personally p happy about her suggesting the FWB route, bc it's a nice step towards a hopeful Polyam Happy end with Asumi, Mai and Nanao together~ Here's to hoping <3

joined Jan 6, 2017

For sure! As for Nanao, i'm personally p happy about her suggesting the FWB route, bc it's a nice step towards a hopeful Polyam Happy end with Asumi, Mai and Nanao together~ Here's to hoping <3

A hopeful open polyam happy end with Mai still being a prostitute and Asumi continuing to be the brothel's favourite customer.

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 10:23AM

joined Jun 21, 2021

A hopeful open polyam happy end with Mai still being a prostitute and Asumi continuing to be the brothel's favourite customer.

The Best Timeline.

joined Jan 6, 2017

The Best Timeline.

If this isn't Asumi's future then what's even the point?

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

tripped right before the finish line and smashed her nose in

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

believe in the nanao!

joined Feb 11, 2022

bruh when nanano had the hearts in the eye she literally went : you fool ! you activated my horny mode!

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 11:36AM

joined Feb 11, 2022

nanao x asumi is the most W ship in the series

joined Feb 11, 2022

imma try to snipe the plot : Asumi x Nanao x Mai polycule . Change my mind.

joined Jan 6, 2017

imma try to snipe the plot : Asumi x Nanao x Mai polycule . Change my mind.

Nanao x Asumi x brothel polycule

joined Oct 14, 2014

Also like I feel like if it goes fwb the manga will explore why sex work is valid - most people who deny sex work as a valid form of labor believe that sex should be done for free as a display of affection or intimacy (and thus any sex work is coercive rape by default), but sometimes people just need something that is less personal with less strings attached

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 12:08PM

joined Jul 6, 2023

This is tame. Tame tame tame tame tame. Disappointing.

The sex encounter was a big disappointment. Asumi didn't do anything. She just lay there, letting Nanao do all the work. She was still like a dead fish for entire pages. And all Nanao did was basic vanilla stuff—of course since she's a total beginner! She served, but did she even come? I guess iirc she did come at some point... but because of herself, not because of Asumi's efforts coz Asumi didn't do shit.

I get that this kinda thing can happen when two bottoms have sex, but in these cases it's the most experienced one who has to teach the total novice! Asumi should have taken the initiative to top and show all the tricks to Nanao, and Nanao as an eager enthusiastic padawan would've naturally returned the favors using all she learned. But nope. What actually happened was tedious and not even 0,0001% as sexy as a typical sex session of RandomWhore x Asumi.

I can't believe this manga, normally so great, managed to make a sex chapter so boring.

joined Oct 14, 2014

girl did you forget this encounter was two chapters long lol

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Even then she has a point. Asumi's overall inactivity kind of blehs everything.
(In last chapter, Nanao was very responsive.)

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Even then she has a point. Asumi's overall inactivity kind of blehs everything.
(In last chapter, Nanao was very responsive.)

I generally disagree with them saying that the chapter/encounter was disappointing, and I also don't think Asumi was unresponsive but definitely agree that I would like Asumi to be more active. I really would like to see her let inhibitions go and go ham, though there would need to be some character build-up for that.

Also:

...Ouka hearing about Asumi and Nanao becoming FWB might very well be the trigger for that to happen, I can totally see her being down and using that to get her foot in the door so to speak :D

I like this idea. I don't know how I feel about the polycule idea, but I do not reject it. Brothel Queen Asumi, on the other hand, I fully support as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.