joined Feb 16, 2016
Gm75bppboaaadii-orig

Real

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Nice!!

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

i'm back after watching and finishing steven universe. ty scanlator, both this and the show were quite neat :)

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Neat!

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Anyways looking forward to Fuuko shredding some mother-ella on some slay-izza and serving it in a warm cnt-ainer

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

people here taking shit too seriously like just have fun this manga is good and fun that's all that matters

I mean… this manga is portrayed seriously… so why wouldn’t people take it seriously? If this manga was over the top and wacky a majority’s of the time, then yeah, we def shouldn’t be taking it seriously, but it’s not like that.

In all of the afterword messages from the author, it definitely reads like they're having fun with it though. It's a fun drama where things are dramatic.

Drama makes people feel strong emotions. I think it's fair to hate on the characters that have been made intentionally iffy, but it's worthwhile to differentiate hate towards characters' actions and hate towards the manga itself.

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

I think it's neat

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

And they were besties

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

My interpretation of Reona's "I mean she's technically..." in response to "your friend from another school" is that the friend is not in school at all and could be older.

I think Non probably would not have been Reona's festival date because she actually does go to another school (so there wouldn't be anything technically). It didn't seem like Non was coming to the festival for anyone else but Honami either

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

"nothing good's going to come from falling in love with a dead girl"

...oof that hurts

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

if your gonna say this story fits with yuri=friendship

keep it at just that! there was no gay in it, it was full on subtext galore….ah but for christ sake ofc it was” yuri” since that is just “friendship”, thank god i didn’t waste my time with another one of this “yuri” cuz at this point people got to realize you LITERALLY do not need that tag for god damn FRIENDSHIP

how come Yaoi is clear cut homosexual, or Bara for christ sake! they have 2 tags for clear cut gay between men YET “Yuri” is left for the stupid option of “they were just friends” AND “they bump clits like crazy” it’s literally a coin flip, at this point i don’t read ongoing stories unless i can already figure out the “Yuri” is actually god damn Yuri, usually the story description makes it clear but even THAT has the 50/50 chance of being a trap, just another waste of tag just to make a story about “friendship”

If you want romance, there's the romance tag.

Although this series heavily uses "friends" and "bonds" throughout, I'd say it's used in a comedic way rather than emphasizing that yeah this is pure pure pure friendship there is no deeper yuri relationship anywhere. "Friends" is almost always put in contrast with the things Akari does that are way beyond what's considered just friendship. Tangentially related thought, I love this series so much more because it explores aspects of yuri relationships beyond love confessions and going on dates.

For your tidbit on yaoi, I'm not sure if that sounds completely right to me. Gay undertones isn't just a yuri thing.

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

It looks like by ch31 Akari's insanity has rubbed off on everyone to some degree. Such beautiful bonds

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016
Htq_7-1709903739325395451-img1%20(1)

Real

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Having more of this is a must

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

besties :)

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

:'(

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Love the recap lots, both in content and layout. I like the inclusion of the silly lil Honda Reona emotes from the volume 2 extras :)

So on the strength of the seal being inversely related to how much Michi can remember. This could be some sort of equivalent exchange type thing. Mini Michi might only have the power to maintain the seals through the sacrifice of Michi's memory.

After Sayaka performs the ritual to lend some of her power over, Michi is able to retain more of her memories involving Aizawa due to having more power to go around without the need of the sacrifice/exchange

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Really sweet that Non-chan treats Kumagorou like a little brother has a soft spot for him despite her usual act

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Ty for the translation :)

Mandarin
Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016
116896171_p0

real