Forum › Posts by sweetjalapeno15

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

is this some kinda sick joke wtf was that

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

God if only this was actually going the yuri route that first page hurts so much knowing they author probably wont ever go further than subtext/bait

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

yuri tag gone bc akira isnt here

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

dawg wasnt she literally saying that she cant go back to being just friends bc she likes her this entire time bruh why they acting like this is new info

last edited at Aug 20, 2023 2:01AM

Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

kms

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

shes probably fine cause of the corpse placement someone else mentioned but if she does die im dropping this shit so fast

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

can akira and satsuki pleaseee get together already it hurts

my good fellow the series is not about this. there’s people that are DYING!!!!

idc where is my yuri

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

can akira and satsuki pleaseee get together already it hurts

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

did i miss something it feels like mask totally changed how she regards kaoru out of no where

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

GUYS GET OUT OF THE WAY AKIRA IS HERE

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

brooo I don't think honoka has told eli she loves her back before this right? we love to see it

also this dude really sitting here saying shes 100% straight based on the fact that his straight-self said so okay bro lmfao

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

omfg thank GOD so many times in manga one person decides to give up on their future to join some stupid school close to their partner and its so fucking stupid I was so happy to see them actually talk about that and Nanoha deciding she WONT limit herself despite her love for Chidori in fact I think itll be fine because itll show that their relationship is strong enough to last long distance god bless

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

hate NTR but like Manaria for the sole purpose that she is gorgeous so she can stay for now and cause problems although its pretty obvious she wont stay with them long term shes probably just trying to test Rei

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

I just want Akira to be okay is she okay this is all that matters

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

man this went into the most generic-ass series bruh when some crazy shit gonna go down and someone gets stabbed

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

Wasn't the ex-singer the one who quit ? Why would you be mad when you're the one who leave. Also did i remember wrong but wasn't ex singer ship with the Cooking club Senpai ?

Ikr I also thought that she quit and wasn't replaced and if so like why is she mad then??

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

This was so fucking cute, page 14 was my favorite

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

I bet that Aki-senpai said that on purpose... Yori is waiting for Himari while Himari is doing her thing... Someone seriously have to take action and of course, it was Aki-senpai. I wonder why Aki-senpai didn't confess to Yori in the first place... she have confidence enough to say that to Himari....

I mean yeah she do it on purpose. She know the whole story. I don't know if she is completly serious about what she said. She do it because she saw how insecure Yoriis about the whole situation and she is starting to bepissed off that Himari is still hesitant about her feelings and so she decide to stand up as a rival to see if Himari will make a move or not. Considering she already know that she might not having a chance to change Yori's feeling, it's pretty bold but i think she can't bear anymore seeing the one she love being that conflicted over someone that might not loving her.

Perfectly said.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

Yeah... I still don't like Touko. Let them all figure out they're gay and date other people outside of this triangle. I don't want Touko and Yuu to end up together because of how unhealthy their relationship is but that's my opinion.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

yeah ok thats fine ill just cry my eyes out

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

I love boobs as much as anyone else but the gimmick here is so dry. If this was a one shot or 3 chapters that'd be good but this is just the same thing over and over again.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

This series is really running out of ideas.

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

I just found out that Kagisora Tomiyaki is a guy. For some reason that makes the manga seem much more creepy, to me.

I know what you mean that definitely makes the story creepier.

sweetjalapeno15
Yuru Yuri discussion 08 Jun 03:45
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

I'm being consumed by Akari x Yui help

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

First two chapters gave me a creepy supernatural vibe.
Creepy, rapey, age-gap yuri is so good! I love this!

Do you think rape is hot or something?