Forum › Posts by My_ankle_fell_off

joined Jan 8, 2020

nanao needa find herself a shawty thats literally not a sex addict. i feel like asumi is gonna continue going to brothels cuz mai is so irrelevant to the story

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 1:17AM

joined Jan 8, 2020

It’s gonna hurt my heart to see Asumi get wit other girls after nanao, ik it’s gonna happen. I love nanao and give -9 fucks for Mai at this point if I’m being honest. Hopefully nanao is end game. Also, I love nanao’s white iris, makes her eyes cool

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 3:45AM

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Does anyone know where I can read the raws, I literately don’t give two shits about this manga but not knowing what that biyatch does in the end makes me angry, I just wanna get over this manga already cuz it’s not worth waiting for imo.

joined Jan 8, 2020

Imma have a hard time processing the fact that there will probably be a person that asumi does it with after doing it with nanao. It’s just so sad to me, hopefully she becomes nanao exclusive

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Today is a sad day. Risa just date me bro

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Who is this ribbon ceo y’all are talking about, did I miss something

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

My poor girl risa, we love her

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

W friend, I love her. And ayaka is so cute, the way she was before is so cute, she look like a lil tomboy

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Awww I really like her and her friend to be together, even though ik it won’t, I think they’d be really cute together. I’m not very fond of hiroko cuz she lowkey irritates me.

last edited at May 18, 2023 5:02PM

joined Jan 8, 2020

Goofy ahh cut

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

This last chapter was horrendous. Sorry I’m always talking shit but damn, I need to let these emotions out bruh.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I kinda disliked this chapter. I didnt like how pushy Hino was wit the sex thing, like ik that’s how she is but it still would have been nice for her to atleast be considerate of that. I also wish she would have said she would have been interested in her no matter her height, just my opinion though.

last edited at May 7, 2023 3:55PM

joined Jan 8, 2020

Is this all that there is???

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hated omichi cuz she was such a cock block but now she’s a pedophile. Glad I disliked her from the start
She’s not a fucking 12 year old, shes in highschool. So yes she would be considered a pedo
Yep, cuz if u didn’t know, what she’s doing is called grooming :)

She's a first year in middle school you twit.
You're either trolling or completely butt-fuck insane.
This is how the witch trials happened and you're living proof we have not evolved as a species since.

Bro wtf are you on? There’s actually no way u compared me to the witch trials and on top of that, ur trynna justify some weird shit. u must not know how to read cuz clearly in the newest chapter it was stated that she was in grade school, do you know what grade school is or do I need to dumb it down for you, cuz if I haven’t evolved as a species that means ur on a whole other level of dumbass.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Omichi: "Im going to wait for her to graduate high school."
Dynasty Readers: "You're absolute scum!!! The worst character imaginable!!!"

Yep, cuz if u didn’t know, what she’s doing is called grooming :)

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hated omichi cuz she was such a cock block but now she’s a pedophile. Glad I disliked her from the start

...Imagine calling a 12-year-old a pedophile. õ_õ

She’s not a fucking 12 year old, shes in highschool. So yes she would be considered a pedo

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

joined Jan 8, 2020

I feel like this is more than moderate

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Bro that’s literally the same person from their other manga. They didn’t even try to change the design

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Where’s the cheating tag at?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

What’s the “younger than she looks” tag for?

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Kinda ass ngl

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

I hated this, it was very cringe worthy from the way the sempai is portrayed wit his lowley cocky attitude to how the tomboy is and edgy angsty teen. It overall felt hella generic, like it’s an older manga(which I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually is) and the last bit of the chapter was literally disgusting

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

And I feel like if they wanted to make their passion as an announcer a significant thing they should have established that in the beginning so that the compliment the other girl had given her would have had a greater impact.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Is it just me or does this manga seem a little sporadic? It was like they were trynna kill two birds wit on stone wit the subtle mention that she might be aromatic as well as her wanting to be an announcer in the same time frame, like it felt off. And it’s weird cuz right after she came to the conclusion that she doesn’t have romantic feelings, the next scene right away has her thinking she might like a girl. I just wish the aromatic thing wasn’t only used as a ploy to further the plot cuz it’s looking that way to me.