Forum › Posts by wishforasunnyday

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

What do you think is the reason Magenta's immune to ASMR? Is it because she's too innocent to understand the sexual implication of ear touching/breathing/licking?

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Hi everyone! After seeing episode 2 I had to binge the whole manga. Then I read this thread, made an account and decided to make my own relationship chart. Please let me know what you think of it. What do you agree/disagree with? What's objectively right/wrong? What's subjectively right/wrong? Looking forward to hearing back <3

https://i.ibb.co/kKGkyPV/shipping.png

um.... Should we have a pure love arrow?

joined Nov 13, 2021

Nanao you dummy, she was about to ask you out after that "um" and you interrupted her!!!

Same here. More practically, I think it should be something like we can go out for now but let me rethink it after I find Mai.

joined Nov 13, 2021

nanao's smiling and cheerful face as she proposes fwb is actually so cute. no angst only wholesome

open poly end let's go

But Nanao is not.

She suggested fwb because she thought it was better than nothing. She's feeling plenty of angst inside.

I think so. But I'm expecting her to be more and more "greedy" and eventually not satisfied with only FWB.

joined Nov 13, 2021

What do you think Asumi was about to say when Nanao interrupted her and proposed the Friend with Benefit idea?
My guess is either "Nanao, I can't date you before I find Mai but I will seriously consider it after then." or "Nanao, actually we can date, but I still want to find Mai."

So the first is a love war plot line, the second is a harem plot line.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021
95261677_p0

@Pingoloco Although a year passed. Just FYI, this comic has never aimed Miko to her little brother. It's always a light yuri between Hana and Miko. Ever since Michiru joined, it became heavy yuri among them. And I have to mention Miko's little brother might be the best man I've seen in a yuri manga.

last edited at Jul 28, 2023 9:13PM

joined Nov 13, 2021

Look how happy Hinoka is when Tsukushi lies on her shoulder.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Seeing that so many readers are cheering on Nanao, if the mangaka let Nanao win Asumi's heart, she will be rewarded with even better Asumi-chan sales and thus more income.

Though I like Nanao chan more over Mai, but I never think letting the plot follow reader's preference is a good thing. Just for example, if Kuro sensei followed reader's will to see Mai meet Asumi we won't even have this incredibly cute Nanao chan.

last edited at Apr 19, 2023 12:33PM

joined Nov 13, 2021

I personally prefer a harem ending.
But I also ship AsumiXMai and AsumiXNanao.
This awesome lewdest sex monster Asumi just has the power to make everything wholesome.

joined Nov 13, 2021

What did she mean by ",are you real?"

Did you mean Serina? She has a crush on Asumi and even made her schedule exclusive for Asumi. But she never saw Asumi again after their first night. So she was too surprised to believe she's ordered by Asumi again.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Ladies and Gentlemen, I don't know if you have noticed. Asumi's accepting Serina's sex invitation is the very first time Asumi does it simply for pleasure. Previously she did it with her boss at Les bar, but that was for money and thus for finding Mai. She also did it twice with Sayaka but you can say that's for getting used to 3p and thus she can find Mai more efficiently (by doing 3p).

I know all these are just excuse, but this night, however, there's no other reason or excuse for Asumi to cover the fact that she's doing this for pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless...... She's doing this in order to have a good night with Nanao... Nanao supported her brothel trip financially after all. So, unconvincing though, you can say Asumi is trying to thank Nanao with her body for supporting her to find Mai. That will keep Asumi's first rule still valid.

In conclusion, Asumi will have sex with Nanao in chapter17. ------ Sherlock·Me·Yurilover·Holmes

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 7:19PM

joined Nov 13, 2021

Let me read into the future and foretell that a new chapter shall be released three dawns from now

Just read the magazine. A certain old friend is coming back in the next chapter!!!!

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

it's a very reasonable backstory. If we readers are to discuss about the cause of Satsuki's mom's death it would be very similar to this one. Hence, it feels so real and hurts so much. Poor girl... poor mom, poor dad.

joined Nov 13, 2021

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

I just use the long term 100:1 ratio for stuff like this, it's not like the exchange rate affects Japanese buying Japanese services.

But the couple of actual lesbian services we've found charge around 30,000 yen. So Nanao's paying her enough for 3 dates a week, or 2 after life expenses... doesn't Asumi still have her original part-time job too?

Yes, as you see on the first page of Ch.15, she's still working for that lesbian bar. So Asumi has 3 source of income now, Nanao(100k), bar(at least 80k from ch3,p24), and of course her family sponsors her for(not sure how much, but should allow her to visit brothel once a week in addition to live).

So, our Conqueror of Les Fuuzoku Asumi has 210k per week, worth of 7 visits.

joined Nov 13, 2021

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 12:44PM

joined Nov 13, 2021

We all know Asumi is fated to end up with Mai so the question is who'll be Nanao's partner in the end.

I was thinking Ena/Nanao (if Nanao continues seeing her and they bond) but maybe Ouka will sneak into Nanao's bed, tie her, gag her, and use bdsm techniques on her to make her addicted?

Not we all, you. It's not a settled thing at all. I prefer Nanao over Mai at this point. But I also really like Mai.
So a harem ending would be the best for me.

joined Nov 13, 2021

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

I think she'd struggle to give up prostitutes if she was asked to

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

You know, the difference between visiting and joining the brothel here is, Asumi wants to have sex with beautiful girls. Although Asumi, Senpai, Nanao-chan are all beautiful girls that's simply because they are the heroines. You still can tell most brothel customers are just very average women from the customers in the Lesbian Bar. That is very realistic. Also, that's why the call girls all really like Asumi, since she's very beautiful and cute.

That being said, if I'm the author I will end in 2 ways:
1. Asumi's final lover(s) accepted her hobby. Both Mai and Nanao still love her knowing (part of)Asumi's secret. So I think that's very likely.
2. Her lover fucks her so hard every day that Asumi is fully satisfied everyday so she don't need the brothel anymore. I think Asumi going out with both Nanao and Mai makes more sense in this case.

In that case, if Asumi's main goal is to meet Mai, Asumi should just join the brothel, meet Mai, and then quit immediately lmao. But as the previous replies said, Mai is just a excuse for her to get call girls at this point

Lol, that's really a wise move.

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 7:27PM

joined Nov 13, 2021

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

I think she'd struggle to give up prostitutes if she was asked to

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

You know, the difference between visiting and joining the brothel here is, Asumi wants to have sex with beautiful girls. Although Asumi, Senpai, Nanao-chan are all beautiful girls that's simply because they are the heroines. You still can tell most brothel customers are just very average women from the customers in the Lesbian Bar. That is very realistic. Also, that's why the call girls all really like Asumi, since she's very beautiful and cute.

That being said, if I'm the author I will end in 2 ways:
1. Asumi's final lover(s) accepted her hobby. Both Mai and Nanao still love her knowing (part of)Asumi's secret. So I think that's very likely.
2. Her lover fucks her so hard every day that Asumi is fully satisfied everyday so she don't need the brothel anymore. I think Asumi going out with both Nanao and Mai makes more sense in this case.

joined Nov 13, 2021

The "Let's save that for her" part... It's too wholesome, too adorable.
Both Nanao and Ena, best girls in this manga.
Notice it !!!! Adorable but stupid Asumi.

Let's leave that to Nanao.

joined Nov 13, 2021

The "Let's save that for her" part... It's too wholesome, too adorable.
Both Nanao and Ena, best girls in this manga.
Notice it !!!! Adorable but stupid Asumi.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Excuse me but Nanao is flipping crazy. What was she gonna do if Asumi was the one who came? Have sex with her? Did she really want to open up to her like this when they already live in the same damn house? Was she gonna play dumb? Was she gonna blackmail her? Like really what was the thought process there?

I think it's just like that, you fall in love with a person that's just a passerby in your life. And you know she will depart from you someday and you have only that moment to build some connection with her. Then you won't be able to come up with a plan in such a short time, but also know for sure that you can't waste the chance. So you do something stupid, but at least you do something.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Every one is talking about adorable Nanao, but I've fallen more and more in love with Ena chan.
She appeared twice. And every time she appears, she turns sex into love. If you pick Ena you are not paying for a sex partner but a girl friend!

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 5:22AM

joined Nov 13, 2021

I think you guys will like this manga "I Won't Sleep with You for Free" If you read asumi

Some of us do, but there are major differences. For all its lewdness, there's a sweetness to Asumi, both the story and the art. "Won't Sleep" is more crudely hentai-ish to me, in both aspects.

Ikr.
I actually really like works from that author. "My younger Senpai" specifically.
but the "I Won't Sleep with You for Free", especially compared with Asumi-chan, feels like just some hentai manga you can find anywhere. Every chapter feels the same, both plot-wise and sex-wise. But Asumi is like, something different. It's like a yuri sex encyclopedia, every night is different. And ironically, Kuro sensei is too good in draw wholesome scenes. It's very ironic but I can feel more love between Asumi and her every Les Fuzoku girl than between real couples in many yuri mangas.

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 7:08PM

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

She need Akira and Miho...
But most likely it would be Michinaga chan to save the world this time.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Awww, now she won’t be able to have indirect kisses with her finger anymore.

Indirect French Kiss.
Please allow me to rectify.