Forum › Posts by DY4Y

DY4Y
Heating discussion 04 Dec 15:54
joined Jan 6, 2017

I love the story but I can't stop thinking about how they're going to get question 6 wrong because delta means change

In general, but the question was about what delta means in a chemical reaction specifically.

DY4Y
Anime season 03 Dec 19:00
joined Jan 6, 2017

It's the same girl we saw giving chocolates in a flashback in episode 4. I thought it was supposed to show that she wasn't into girls but I'm so happy it wasn't

joined Jan 6, 2017

top shamiko wow

Not surprising. Her full name is "Shadow Mistress Yuuko"

DY4Y
Image Comments 30 Nov 13:37
joined Jan 6, 2017
Ffr4sgpauaobjzw-orig

^Lillie x Mizuki is still my fave

DY4Y
Image Comments 29 Nov 21:14
joined Jan 6, 2017
Faui4v5viae005h-orig

What exactly is she trying to do?

joined Jan 6, 2017

The first panel of this page fills me with warm and fuzzy feelings.

How can Elsa stay in that position while being dragged around is beyond me, lol.

She's probably so deeply infatuated with the idea of spending some private time alongside Evie that she couldn't care two hoots that she is being dragged around like a laguage.

I'd put money on her actually enjoying being dragged around like luggage

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017

All of the above?

DY4Y
Image Comments 23 Nov 08:09
joined Jan 6, 2017
Fca1resuyaaqodv-orig

Omg I love Cheea's art. The lighting is always so pretty

joined Jan 6, 2017

The serialization is just so much different/better I can't imagine them being connected.

I feel like the rival flipping between her web characterization and her serial characterization would just create the impression that she has a creepy, estranged twin who’s also in love with the heroine

Why do I feel like I've read something like that before?

Now that you say it, it does feel familiar…

Kinsei No Reveal?

DY4Y
Image Comments 20 Nov 08:34
joined Jan 6, 2017
Stayhomeflattentheisopod

Chisato is a part of the Keke protection squad

DY4Y
Anime season 19 Nov 18:26
joined Jan 6, 2017

I was going to give Selection project a chance because it looked pretty nice but then I realized it was a reality show and they would be filmed 24/7... I found that super creepy and dropped the anime asap!

I'll just say, Selection Project has turned out to be surprisingly amazing.
Amazing art and voice acting (especially ep 6), the plot is pretty great (very simple, but great), all the characters are great, and it's got great songs
My main complaint is that all but one (Uta) look way too old. But that's basically any anime nowadays.
Also, the 24/7 filming is extra creepy considering their median age is 14 (although, it's not even mentioned after 2 so I forgot it's even a thing)

joined Jan 6, 2017

Mari with long hair looks off. I thought I was seeing doubles

joined Jan 6, 2017

that´s sperm donation thing disturbing me

Well, that's how it works. Although I would have personally not added the panel saying that they got the sperm and just gone straight to their daughter already being born.

You want the science babies tag? Cause that's how you get the science babies tag.

Artificial insemination is science babies

DY4Y
Image Comments 17 Nov 21:48
joined Jan 6, 2017
Fan0byxuuayetbw-orig

^Two videos with those titles by Amy Ordman. Although the og context is not "I don't like girls... okay maybe I do", rather "I don't think the term lesbian fits me, I'm just gay... okay, maybe lesbian kind of fits?"
I'M NOT A LESBIAN
OK MAYBE I AM A LESBIAN

DY4Y
Image Comments 16 Nov 14:47
joined Jan 6, 2017
En-94048902_p0

lol Keke killed Sumire

last edited at Nov 16, 2021 2:49PM

DY4Y
Image Comments 16 Nov 10:56
joined Jan 6, 2017
Fd8hd-lvcaqa6xh-orig

Civilization bends time and nature to her will

DY4Y
Image Comments 15 Nov 20:45
joined Jan 6, 2017
Nihongomfdoyouspeakit

If she tapped that in wouldn't that mean Sumire can at least write out pinyin? Look at her learning a language for Keke

joined Jan 6, 2017

Reminds me of Beware of the Villainess more than anything else. Whatever happened to it I wonder

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017

and here we go the next chapter of their life together. It's amazing really because most of these kinds of stories stop with high school but at this rate we're going to see these two together for the entire rest of their lives haha

Can't wait for the marriage arc if Japan legalises it before the series ends.

joined Jan 6, 2017

what "similar reaction"? Kanon was uncomfortable with it, Chisato was weird as always and Ren didn't even know what it was and when she did know, she was embarrassed about the game more than about playing with Keke. So no, I don't think it fits.

"That's way too embarrassing" is what Kanon said while blushing furiously. Which, to me, looks like Keke's reaction to Sumire
Chisato was being weird, yes, but she was down to play it. Just with dango instead of pocky
Ren's reaction can just as easily be read as "doing that with Keke?!" instead of just general embarrassment at the game

joined Jan 6, 2017

Would this count as Keke x Everyone?

Well nobody was actually the target of the shipping, even Keke blushed only because of Sumire being rather straight forward with the pocky game, so in this case I don't suppose there any actual shipping in the first place. At least that's what I'm assuming.

The release post is tagged (?) with KuuSumi so that at least is meant to be shipping. But I think that since the others had similar reactions the Everyone tag could fit

DY4Y
Image Comments 12 Nov 22:23
joined Jan 6, 2017
94018920_p0

as a tall person, this is also how you ought to talk to tall people

DY4Y
Image Comments 12 Nov 22:12
joined Jan 6, 2017
Fdlhmhkamaa2kxy-orig

I miss them. When was the movie coming out?

DY4Y
Image Comments 12 Nov 22:02
joined Jan 6, 2017
94065839_p0

Keke's taking a pic right here right? Can't blame her, Kanon's reaction would be frame worthy

DY4Y
Image Comments 12 Nov 21:55
joined Jan 6, 2017
Pockykuusumi

You insert each pocky sideways into her mouth and at the end kiss both her cheeks at the same time