Forum › Posts by DY4Y

joined Jan 6, 2017

i would much prefer "mum" not to be used over "mom", its very distracting
unless its used to as distinct variation of "mom" in japanese then stick with "mom"

Mom is a variation of mum tho, not the other way around

Ooooh the Brits and Americans are getting into spicy linguistic fights in the yuri forums

I'm not even British.
Mum is just older than mom (mum 1823, mom 1867) so technically mom is the variation

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gsarnzfx0aajfem-orig

What kind of monster plays MGS with mouse and keyboard?

joined Jan 6, 2017

i would much prefer "mum" not to be used over "mom", its very distracting
unless its used to as distinct variation of "mom" in japanese then stick with "mom"

Mom is a variation of mum tho, not the other way around

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gin6lqnbiaaa42z-orig

The dom looks very soft and gentle whilst the sub looks like she's really enjoying this
That's cute imo

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gin6lqnbiaaa42z-orig

Gods this is so cute

joined Jan 6, 2017

Would be very based and polypilled if Natsuko started dating Miyuki without breaking up with her girlfriend (and also at the same time Miyuki starts dating the other three as well).

last edited at Jul 12, 2024 1:55PM

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gr5lyu4a0aabulx-orig

Omg this looks so soft. Absolutely adorable

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Grj_8-raeaij9wr-orig

Grows? Ryo's been there since day one. She and Nijika are the OGs

joined Jan 6, 2017

I didn't quite read Bocchi but for the little knowledge i have on Bocchi, it's a music manga about an extreme socially awkward girl who play guitar in a group. What the link with a girl getting shoved into a strange love triangle with a Vampre, an human and a vampire killer ? I kinda fail to see.

Funny face components

joined Jan 6, 2017

Yay! Finally a work that properly portrays them as switches!

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gp5skfxacae7f-v-orig

This is so fucking adorable.

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
Gpeb_8eaaaaynsz-orig

^ I'm sure Azure would be more than happy to try to redeem Baiser with the power of "love"

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
E7dl00cx0amfavf-orig

Incredibly underrated ship

joined Jan 6, 2017

I am so ready for senpai to be an even bigger bottom than Asumi.

Sorry to disappoint but she's a dom. And fittingly Asumi is (hopefully) gonna get fucked by her right after discovering that she enjoys being a sub.

We’ll see. Not everything someone says, especially someone with a personality like senpai, should be taken as gospel.

Hence the first link where we get to see the rope marks on Miho's wrist. That's not just her word, that's physical evidence.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I am so ready for senpai to be an even bigger bottom than Asumi.

Sorry to disappoint but she's a dom. And fittingly Asumi is (hopefully) gonna get fucked by her right after discovering that she enjoys being a sub.

joined Jan 6, 2017

This series should end with Asumi having a foursome with Senpai, Mai, and Nanao

joined Jan 6, 2017

this manga is straight up HOT GARBAGE :fire-emoji:

HOT GARBAGE (affectionate)

DY4Y
joined Jan 6, 2017
118539873_p0

Touko explicitly didn't try to get Yuu to love her. I get what you're saying but that was a pretty significant part of the story.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I wonder what their friends think of these two idiots, oblivious flirting in front of them.

"Wow, look at these two idiots obviously flirting in front of us"

joined Jan 6, 2017

why mung bean soup?

In Chinese medicine mung beans have a cool attribute, so she's giving them something to cool down with since it seems to be hot outside

last edited at Apr 28, 2024 9:57PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Is the person in the bottom left corner on page 26 the girl she helped out on page 19?

joined Jan 6, 2017
000_0200-1779585220079165882-img2

Yeah, I don't see Kiwi as a little either but that is what it means. Or maybe the artist just meant that she's small but considering the rest are kink terms I'm not sure.

joined Jan 6, 2017
000_0200-1779585220079165882-img2

^^"Little" is a kink term that refers to someone that acts like a child. As in age play.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Age Gap...?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Well, anyway, my earlier thesis that Kiwi has won the shipping war still stands, and I am very okay with that. :-)

Personally I think the manga has been entirely unambiguous with this. Sayo and Utena just have compatible kinks. There's not much in the way of actual romance between them. Utena and Kiwi, on the other hand, have had several chapters specifically about their feelings. The relationship dynamics in the manga seem extremely obvious to me. Hell, Kiwi has even started playing with Azur/Sayo in her own way to bond with Utena.

Personally I feel romantic tension in the shared kinks that Sayo and Utena have. The story probably doesn't though, sadly.
Still, poly is the correct ship