Forum › Posts by Lizstar

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Every time I think this manga is winding down and moving towards a conclusive ending, some new thing pops up. I'm glad. I'm enjoying it! I haven't enjoyed these past few plots as much, but maybe this one will be fun?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think I am so extremely out of the loop with idol stuff (I just do not get it), but why is having a single photograph of yourself dangerous to your previous coworkers??? Like yeah it's privacy invading and PERSONALLY dangerous and violating, but why the hell would that effect anyone else but her???

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think at this point, my ranking is Touch > Sight > Smell > Taste > Hearing. Sorry to all the Karin-Senpai fans, out there. As a fellow Sapphic Slut, I SHOULD be all up ons, but for some reason I'm not feelin' her as much. FTR the top three are real close in my rankings lol, sight and smell could easily swap in the coming chapters

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 1:49AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

aaaaaa it's been too long! I missed Riri. I never expected her to be the one we see the least, considering.... how she is

Just one of the many ways this is a deconstruction I guess. But also, show Riri more >:(

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"a rainbow will shine"

gay.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

My guess about what's going to happen in the next chapter:

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you.... are you a breast cancer survivor???"

He's KINDA close to being right, if my guess is correct.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I think the main thing that took her OOC was the eyes looking so menacing, almost sephiroth vibes, which is :puke:.

I think that's actually mostly because of the perspective changes. The whole thing is about this one event from the perspective of all the different characters, and that's how Tifa views Aerith in the moment. If you look at Aerith during all her own perspective scenes, she's smiling and never looks menacing, once.

I won't argue that Tifa viewing her that way isn't OOC in some way too, but I think that's part of the mission statement, hence why it's a "five point perspective".

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

We need a tag for "amnesiatic childhood friends", or "mistaken childhood friends"

It is such a cliche.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Hm, this felt like a fanfic.

I mean, it is a fanfic lol

I totally get what you mean, but it is totally a fanfic, just also with pictures

For what it's worth, I really love aggressive Aerith. I know some people prefer demure little goodie girl but I like this more

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That finger on the panties, and then the next frame, "her finger is inside..."

DAHLIA.

CUT YOUR GOD DAMN NAILS.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

YEAHHHH SHE DID IT! YEAHHH GIRL!

Not Tsukushii, she failed really hard, but MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY!

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Why there are many writers here criticizing an ecchi manga lol. Just enjoy the cute kissing and art.

Because that's what a comment section thread in a forum is for. Why would this forum even be here if the only thing that can and should be posted is "I liked this girls kissing makes my brain meat go doki doki"

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

God, "childhood promise that neither of us remember" is such a freaking cliche lmao. It felt like a cliche when I was reading Love Hina 25 years ago.

And it was NSFW. I guess. A few tits. That scene was really cute tho.

Is this the last we'll see of this? I wonder. This is one of my favorite series of all time, so I hope we'll get a few more stories, but it feels like it's pretty much done

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

My daughter, now that I'm on my deathbed, there's something I must tell you

Always be a fucking racist

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

IT'S HAPPENING, IT'S HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm a big fan of the art in this manga. I'm not sure why but I just really like the way this sensei draws eyes and expressions.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Poly ending briefly gazed at and then promptly averted. It's good that Nadeshiko finally knows what she wants now, too bad Akane is way too dumb to do anything about it :P

the majority of people won’t work, especially since there are not many interested, and no i don’t believe humans are made for poly like LOL

Damn, didn't know we had a Human Psychologist in our midst, who is so well versed in relationships and how Humans interact with them, so as to declare that polyamory just does not work and we're not made for it.

Fuck off with that noise, that's like saying "humans aren't made for homosexuality". You are not an expert on this situation, and your "opinions" on how people run their lives don't matter. Get outta here with that.

Not that I'll argue that it's for everyone. It's not.

As someone who IS polyamorous, the comic going "It's only true love if you feel jealousy" is a little cringe and incorrect, but it was written by someone who's been told that by society so hey, what're you gonna do.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Always was hoping something would happen, and she'd pull through.

Glad they were able to tell each other their feelings. What a good tragedy. Tearin' up a bit.

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 7:40AM

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I can already tell we are gonna get into abuse and aaaaaangst territory.

I usually like my stuff pretty Fluffy, and I really don't think this author does Fluffy. If it's ANYTHING like Brides of Ibris, it's gonna make me anxious to read. Also if it's anything like Brides of Ibris, this forum thread is gonna be a toxic nightmare to navigate.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

God bless this manga. I'm sad that it's over, but oh so happy it happened.

Lizstar
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh I read this one over on Mangadex, I absolutely love it. It's very well written and extremely powerful.

It's not just a bug. I'm not glitched.

Lizstar
Cupid discussion 06 Dec 01:53
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

lol nevermind, it was quickly removed as a tag.

I guess these posts are doomed to be Lost To Time.

Lizstar
Cupid discussion 01 Dec 01:13
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

...This is a tag?? Huh.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'm confused.... Is her father permanently stuck as a woman? Or are her parents just making out all the time so it's always the case? Because they said there's no precedent for someone becoming stuck but the story seems to imply her father is unable to become a man again.

If they did get stuck as a woman, there's no reason not stay as one if you don't want to. Trans men exist in Japan, after all.

Trans people don't exist in gender bender stories lol

I genuinely wonder if these writers ever consider like, the fact that trans people exist. They at least acknowledged that gay people exist here cause they went "if a woman kisses someone of the opposite sex", so I guess gay women in her family don't gotta put up with any bullshit. But I've never seen them really acknowledge trans people existing in any real way, even though a LOT of gender bender media feels like wish fulfillment by trans people who are very deep in the closet.

Lizstar
Yuri Danshi discussion 19 Nov 17:35
Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"Yuri is fantasy"

Not if I have anything to say/do about it.

I bring fantasy into reality with every smooched girl, apparently. I shall BREAK REALITY BY KISSING WOMEN, AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!