Forum › Posts by Lizstar

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

That's also part of the problem, yeah communication problems exist irl, but it's frustrating when authors exaggerate a lack of communication to absurd degrees and all because the series continuing entirely hinges on that concept. I know some people love it, but for me while a series with many communication issues can still be fun...it often doesn't feel like good writing when communication issues are repeatedly used to drag out issues and stretch the story. The characters could communicate, still have character flaws and personality problems, and then drama comes from that. I think it would at least be better than an absurd lack of communication.

I totally get whatcha mean. Sometimes it can just be too much, it breaks the suspension of disbelief... though I DO think people can really be THAT bad with communication sometimes lol

I also wanna note, the art in this is really nice. I like this artist's style.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Let me guess, she's never even gonna consider telling her girlfriend she feels lonely but is still going to feel completely justified because of it.

Most stories like this would end after chapter 1 if people actually communicated. But hey, that's how relationships go irl for so many people.

Not entirely sure if I'll like this. I prefer my stuff a bit more fluffy than this. We'll see. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a cheating story!

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh shit we ramped up FAST. I was kinda hoping SOMETHING would change, but no. Very sad ending.

Whoofa.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

:o Oh this is finally here! One of the absolute best

I thought there was a reason this wasn't here before?

Lizstar
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

YES WE FINALLY GET MORE

Today is a wonderful day.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Aww, sad to end. But enjoyed it a lot, thanks for scanlating!

I feel there was so much more left to do with the story and characters. Ah well =w=

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Starting pretty interesting! Though for a broke loser like me glimpses into glamorous rich life is really weird and I don't fully get everything that's going on. Like, that woman is a twig, no she doesn't need to go on a diet, chill.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is absolutely adorable.

I'd love this concept with some yuri behind it but I'm excited for more =w=

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

:o love triangle?! Oh no!

Polyamory? :D Oh yes!

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Uh oh

We got ourselves a chaser

Lizstar
Yoru to Umi discussion 23 May 00:51
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Not 100% sure how much I like this currently, it's kinda hard for me to follow and has a bit less real yuri vibes than I'd hope.

The art IS absolutely stunning tho.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Cute and adorable though the thought of my significant other dragging me to the other side of the country without even calling out for work gives me some anxiety lmfao

But it seems to be good for these characters =w=

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ooh story switchup!

Prolly ending soon tho. I'mma guess at 20 =w=

Lizstar
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

I seriously thought they were gonna kiss like three different times during this chapter

Same, I had to keep telling myself to stop getting excited, its only subtext, sadly.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

This was cute and had good promise, hope the author picks it back up soon!

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is really fun and cool

I love how much you can do with Mahjong sports anime stuff, especially with superpowers involved

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

I like how every single chapter goes "A REFRESHING/EXCITING NEW TAKE ON YURI"

Ya'll don't have to sell us, we're already reading it. Also like, this isn't refreshing or new. This is how people acted to their crushes in Elementary school.

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Nice appetizer

giddily bounces in seat main course pls

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

I had the first page up (the one telling us not to repost this), then got distracted by New Pokemon Snap and started doing that on the side

And then the red text popping up yelling at me scared the shit outta me.

Lizstar
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yesss gimme that good wholesome shit

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

slams hands on table and chants ROMANCE! ROMANCE! ROMANCE!

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

I know its really really stupid to complain about this in a manga where women have sex and another masturbates to them, but all the panty shots at the beginning were weirdly distracting? I wonder why I notice that so much.

Clearly made by a dude though lol

Lizstar
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeah I've seen people be oddly squeamish about poly routes in general, ah well lol

Eh, society I guess. I'm poly myself so I like seeing it represented in a positive light, but its not as common so I guess a lot of people either don't understand it or misunderstand it, y'know? Just like anything else thats not "normal" I suppose =w=

Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

I'd watch that sentai show in a heartbeat

Lizstar
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

Poly...?? That'd have incest.......

I actually meant both sisters dating her lol but that might squick some people out anyway.