Forum › Posts by White Rose

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

-Passionate hand holding
-Mommies adopoting a cat

And the pair look. (ペアルック • pea rukku) Don't forget the pair look.

Really, there's absolutely no need for them to be wearing perfectly matching clothes with matching kitty-related pics or slogans... unless they're trying to make a statement about their relationship.

White Rose
Image Comments 20 Sep 22:47
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
Teruya

Blushing, shaking, grabbing her skirt, probably curling her toes... yup, she's enjoying that kiss very much. ^_^

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Page 4 panel 2: who's that in the pic with Tree Girl?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Btw, I don't know about y'all, but I find it quite amusing that Akira is the first one in the trio to understand all the sides of the love triangle they're in. Right now, she knows she loves Rin (duh), she knows Rin loves Mayuki, and she has just found that Mayuki loves her. Rin hasn't noticed that Akira loves her, and while she knows Mayuki has someone she loves she has no idea who that person is. And Mayuki, who has just confessed to Akira, doesn't know Akira loves Rin, and has absolutely no clue Rin secretly loves her.

Huh. So the ball is in Akira's court now? She will choose what to reveal and who to reveal it to? She gets to decide where this triangle is going?

I'm so eager for next chapter now. The tangle is about to get knotty. (≧∇≦)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Here you go almost 40 images just of YachiIro.

Niiice.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The way the story is going, I suspect tmfly plans to eventually pair Usshi and Rika.

That's just imho of course, but you know how Usshi is always taking care of Rika and is so good at it? In romantic manga, that's usually code for "will get together in the end" (even more so in yuri).

White Rose
Image Comments 16 Sep 18:04
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018
80880835_p0

Kaisen Chuui should write a proper comic about these two buxom dorks.

Not that I don't like the art snippets, of course, but I want story!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

My prediction:

Akira goes to Mayuki and tells her that she has found about the kissing lessons with Rin. She says that she will be the one giving Mayuki kissing lessons from now on.

Mayuki totally freaks out -- because Akira is the one she loves, and she wanted to become a good kisser for Akira's sake! But since she can't bring herself to admit that, she accepts Akira's suggestion.

Akira has actually never kissed anyone in her life, and doesn't know the first thing about how to teach kissing. Thus, when the lesson starts, Mayuki (who has become pretty good thanks to Rin) ends up being the one giving a very thorough kissing lesson to a dumbstruck Akira.

The karmic retribution delivery boy says: "Miss Akira? One large order of humble pie for you!"

I believe this is how it's going to go.

Yes yes this plz plz pretty plz

Now that's exciting, seeing Akira's face flushed with both desire for Mayuki and confusion.

Omg I can't believe it! Everything worked just like we expected!

What's more, random graciously took on the role of the karmic retribution delivery boy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I sWEAR, THIS MANGA NEEDS ITS OWN ANIME ADAPTION

IKR!

It's not an art style that is easily animated, tho.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nothing's better than a good ol' hatefuck... except perhaps the conversations that come about the morning after the hatefuck.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

No one saw the hand in the last page? What's with that hand!

Never mind the hand, I'm amazed at the way she can turn her hair into tentacles and use them as prehensile appendages, expanding them and controlling them at will. Medusa, anyone?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I came here ready to endure several pages of preachiness on how drunken sex is equal to rape and Kanda should go to jail for being a sex offender.

Turns out there are only 3 messages, and one of 'em is obviously a joke.

Color me amazed. This forum is actually evolving. We are on our way to civilization! d(´∀`)b

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

this is so doki doki I could just die... nosebleed

A gate has opened

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

En Umineko 15, Mayumi finalmente le hace frente a Touko y la manda al cuerno.

Por lo que se comenta, el cap 16 de Umineko es el último. Mayumi, que al fin se sacó de encima a la zorra de Touko, termina de resolver sus problemas sentimentales con Rin y final feliz!!! <3 <3 <3

Para los que dicen que Kodama Naoko no escribe finales felices!

Y ya está traducidooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/5f456cdc5da66/cascade

Me encantaron las escenas del final, Rin haciendo la versión butch de una confesión, jejeje, se dice que apresuraron terminar el manga por pocas ventas o poca popularidad, no sé si es verdad pero yo disfruté el manga hasta la última página.

Tal vez me habría gustado ver más sobre las medias hermanas, pero bueno... su historia sería como una especie de Citrus, y ya se publica el Citrus original en la misma revista que Umineko, así que no puede ser... ¯⧹_(ツ)_⧸¯

last edited at Aug 27, 2020 1:41AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Aya me dejó muy impresionada en este capítulo. Lo normal en un manga es que cuando una chica descubre a su amante con "la otra mujer" se desespere. Aya las vio juntas en el apartamento de Sei; y después juntas en el telo que es peor porque ya no deja dudas de lo que hicieron. Una heroína de manga típica se pone a llorar y huye corriendo. Me gustó en Aya ese carácter asertivo que está demostrando de ir a por todo y pelear por Sei.

Jejeje todo el mundo ya lo ha leído en inglés? Debían haber esperado la versión en español! Qué poco fieles que son... :P

EDITO: Umineko 15 salió hoy: https://lectortmo.com/viewer/5f3f09ab22d2f/cascade

AAAAAAH por fin Mayumi por fin, poniendo las cosas en su lugar, así se hace!!!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Novedades fresquitas de Rainy Devil:

Nuevo cap de Majime Lingerie:
https://lectortmo.com/viewer/5f35ec78d25cd/cascade

Toufu y Ganmo OTP absoluto. (ᗒ‿‿ᗕ)

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yeah, that's the one. The Japanese sure have those labels down pat, only BD is not actually any comic coming from Europe but rather, as Random wrote a few posts above, Franco-Belgian comics... but I guess it's an understandable generalization since of all comics made in Europe the Franco-Belgian ones are the most popular around the world and prolly make the vast majority of what reaches Japan from Europe.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

There is a word for Japanese animation. It's the word ANIME. Everyone in the world uses it.
There's no word for "American comics" so the Japanese use amecomi, like bede for French comics and tebeo for Spanish comics. We might as well.

I hope it ends here. This is a discussion from the early 1990s, from the time before the Usenet Glossary. It's sad that I need to explain this things in 2020.

Hehe, didn't C. B. Cebulski have the same problem trying to explain this stuff to American publishers? I remember an interview, couple of years ago, where he complained about having to explain again and again which terms were proper and which were absurd. (Like how "OEL manga" was total nonsense, lol)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/2003659

Cómo que "extra 5"??? No iban a ser sólo cuatro???

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Love it but what love story are we following exactly? Useless lesbian x Older sis or Useless lesbian x Younger sis :1

Obviously Younger sis x Older sis

whoa calm yo tits Mochi

Heh heh. Was that too much for you, taco girl?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Wow, Saeko, that's one straaaange hang-up you have there, girl...

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm very worried about myself right now. I've read (and enjoyed) Chu-Bra, Recorder to Randoseru, Kodomo no Jikan, and all the others that were mentioned — even that one in Margaret that Nene was talking about. Heck, I've even read some that nobody mentioned... like Ichinensei ni Nacchattara, where there was a whole chapter about how today's elementary school girls, when they reach 5th/6th grade, turn into busty hos and start dating college students and stuff. I wonder if I'm a big pervert? (>_<);

last edited at Aug 4, 2020 10:56AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Anyone who understands French, I recommend La fille dans l'écran (2019) by Lou Lubie et Manon Desveaux. It's not only a lovely lesbian romantic story, but also a real artistic tour de force: the two authors are both writers and artists, each taking care of one of the two plotlines that eventually mix into a single story. It wasn't easy to draw, especially the pages and panels where they have to work together (as one lives in France and the other in Canada, lol).

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

RIP Airi.

White Rose
White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Haha, true.

Miku: "I'm like that last piece of cake. If you don't hurry and make it yours, someone else will come and steal it from you! And then you'll regret it, thinking that that cake could have been yours if you have been more decisive!"

Kyouko: (gets anxious and flustered and buys the last piece of cake)

Then the shop employee brings a whole new batch of freshly made chocolate cake, dozens of pieces of it. Following the analogy, this means that, if Kyouko bides her time and doesn't hurry to make her pick, she'll meet in the future dozens of girls fresher and more delicious than Miku to choose from.

Lucky for Miku, Kyouko didn't seem to realize this. Talk about fail, lmao.