Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Apr 6, 2019

I predict Yvonne will get to the tavern only to find that Elsa has been captured, bound and gagged, and is now slowly being lowered into a giant bowl of oatmeal!

Only one way to rescue her: Yvonne must solve all the riddles in a scroll before it's too late!

"There are three men on a boat. They have 4 cigarettes but don't have fire. How do they smoke?"

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I predict Yvonne will get to the tavern only to find that Elsa has been captured, bound and gagged, and is now slowly being lowered into a giant bowl of oatmeal!

Only one way to rescue her: Yvonne must solve all the riddles in a scroll before it's too late!

"There are three men on a boat. They have 4 cigarettes but don't have fire. How do they smoke?"

Ummm... the horse's name was Friday!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ummm... the horse's name was Friday!

Lol get out of here! You dummy.

joined Jan 11, 2022

They throw one cigarette off the boat and use the boat, obviously making the boat lighter!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighter_(barge)

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 6:45AM

joined Mar 20, 2012

The fanfics for this in Chinese must be amazing

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 9:53AM

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

They throw one cigarette off the boat and use the boat, obviously making the boat lighter!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighter_(barge)

Ah that's a good one.
Also I can think of another solution:

• 3 men and 4 cigarettes? They are uneven.
  • They toss out one cigarette. Now they have a match!

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 10:26AM

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Finally she gets it

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

... Evie you're so smart yet such an idiot. It took the future version of your waifu to point out that you like the still smol version of her!? (I'm stilling going with that's some form of future Elsa until it's proven otherwise >_>).

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

okay future Elsa having to come back in time to convince Yvonne she's in love is very dense of Yvonne, before this she very much had an excuse what with her looking at this world the way she did and how she truly believed the villainess was the only person who could not be together with the heroine but girl....

do you finally see the light? or do you need future Elsa to literally tell you you get married in the future as proof?

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 6:12PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

fucking finally it took the future elsa to spoon feed her the obvious before she realize, she saved us 100+ chapters of evie being oblivious. Thank you future elsa!!! on a side note, I felt some excitement and happiness from future elsa when evie talked to her and also at the same time her loneliness, like it's been a long time for her to talk to evie.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I see not only height the future elsa gains in the long future but as well in the bewbs department.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Density is off the scales, and has far surpassed normal protagonistium. Instead, her brain is made out of strange matter.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Thank you to Hood Lady for speaking some dense into this dense motherfucker

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

the future selves are both trying to get their younger selves together got damn.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Love it.
Now to see if she's still too dense to acknowledge that Elsa actually really does like her back.

joined Apr 15, 2013

So, we thinking that future Elsa is our Elsa, or just an Elsa doing some kind of time cop multiverse shenanigans? I'm really looking forward to more from this series.

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

Now I want to see the Steins;Gate Zero version of older!Elsa's timeline that led her to make this potion and take it back in time.

25807f2f-52d2-4bcf-84a8-46471290408c
joined May 3, 2022

Yvonne is so dense that future/alternate Elsa has to push their romance secretly~

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now I want to see the Steins;Gate Zero version of older!Elsa's timeline that led her to make this potion and take it back in time.

Same.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Future elsa didn't want current elsa to wait 60 more years so she decided to do her younger self a solid. But damn Yvonne pls how can you be more dense than a black hole at this moment omg

joined Oct 14, 2016

Yup this how future self should be doing unlike a certain yuri that i read where the future self groom her senpai instead of helping her past self disturbing af that i drop it

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 7:53PM

Popte_pop_54
joined Jun 25, 2019

God damnit, she's so fucking dense, she can singlehandedly redeem the geocentric model by making it real.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I hope this ends up making some sense lol
Why would future Elsa want to drug Evie? At least the present Elsa had some misgivings.

Maybe to help Evie get past a mental block? She says that the potion's effects haven't fully worn off, but that may not be the case. Maybe they have fully worn off, and now Evie is more aware than ever how much she physically wants Elsa. Future Elsa can reveal that through a disguise or something and push the ship forward.

That's my delusional head canon until contradicted next chapter.

Oh hey, I did it call it! Nice. Let's hope there's no denying it next chapter.

Screenshot%202022-08-12%20060615
joined Aug 12, 2022

Fiinnally, She noticed.

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

She is still gonna reject her own feelings...also notice that is future Elsa please! T_T Wanna hear that interesting convo...

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.