Forum › Posts by Zormau

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Man if Meguru isn't down worse than I thought. Well, her situation is also a bit more fucked up than expected.
I love it when a Manga's all the right kinds of wrong.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
__4zm-1771345798015725658-img1

The show's so deep into "I do believe it is hentai" territory...
Following the "uncen" version and then cross-referencing the relevant chapter I think they went further than the source material.

It's quite fun to see the creators give zero fucks about decency.

last edited at Mar 27, 2024 12:23AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Maybe Sadist want to go out with her but since she know she wouldn't accept ir if she ask directly, she did those challenges to get through her. Also how many time before say gex ?

That and Sadist-chan's just desperate to finally be beaten and acknowledged as a human being while taking the weirdest and most ineffective roundabout way to do the naughty with her crush. That they say gex should be totally on the agenda of this series, but we know how things go, it's not Flowerchild or anything after all :D

People who read the LN probably know more, but I'll stick to speculating on the info that we have here :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

Gotta love/hate how Hijiki is still keeping the "AM I FOR REAL THIS TIME OR WILL THIS BE ANOTHER FAKEOUT?!" skit going, with the chapters endings referencing being "like a dream"...

joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa! Another chapter!

joined Aug 29, 2019

I...Did Evie literally just forget that she went back in time to find a way to stop the monster invasion?

Like, maybe she got what she needed somehow without realizing it, but SHE wouldn't know that, right? Shouldn't she be panicked right now because she hasn't made any progress on the thing she literally went back in time to stop? Am I missing something?

The curse now resides in Elsa, not Evie. I guess it's good-bye, System Administrator. I guess that's gonna massively change things.

Also this arc started in February 2023. It's been over a year in the making.

joined Aug 29, 2019

no... No... NO! Hijiki, you are NOT backing out of this one by saying "SYKE, it was a DREAM!"

joined Aug 29, 2019
Betockiwm-1756976084900577691-img1

sees thumbnail
Ah, a piece by Betock!
So naughty.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Wow, good LORD are they going the extra mile to be extra useless!!

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Kind hard to believe that this is the first doujin for the series on Dynasty (since the manga's been going for a fair while).

joined Aug 29, 2019

Task failed successfully.

joined Aug 29, 2019
Sha_nays-1753626068152639603-img1

Whoa, new YagaKimi fanart!

joined Aug 29, 2019

Someone call the poison emergency hotline, this shit is highly toxic.
Curious where this goes from here. Didn't see the teacher coming, despite foreshadowing, don't really get what Ami is feeling/thinking/scheming right now, don't really see what Mami-sensei is feeling/thinking right now, but it sure is ugly.

By all means, please do continue, I wish to gobble up the rest of this vile, toxic mess.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I can't decide who's more idiot couple, Minami and Yuzu or Hinoka and Tsukishi. I guess Hino and Koguma were also running circles around each other for 130 chapters...

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019
Ickysickly-1743504149394997476-img1

Leg locks are just the best.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh wow, going full throttle right out the gate.
In a doujin that literally starts with them closely entwined, naked and very horny in bed.
Meta much?

Kitaku once again delivers the cute and sexy LycoReco.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Just... how do you split 14 pages between 22 (21?) TL teams?
Sounds like a fun logistical nightmare.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

The most reliable address for that is probably this thread the admins go through every now and then, deleting those who requested it.

joined Aug 29, 2019
Zedgawr-1738797299835236456-img1

omg is that Wani-san!?!
Still very good at his job I guess.

last edited at Dec 28, 2023 7:28PM

Zormau
Anime season 18 Dec 21:53
joined Aug 29, 2019

So IFTV wins "dub of the year" for me. Stellar English main cast. Hadn't read the manga, but I may do that now, since I kinda doubt we'll see the rest adapted. Plus OP and ED are just so addictive.

Shy might be a similar deal.

Zormau
m k discussion 11 Dec 15:24
joined Aug 29, 2019

I wonder if the very large size gap couple was too spicy for Xitter.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

There was a weird oneshot (I think) once on Dynasty that was really ecchi, hard case of armpit fetish, with a lot of armpit licking and the armpits drawn to look very much like female anatomy. Anyone remember what it was called or have a link?

Was it this pokemon doujin perchance?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_book_where_sabrina_and_an_ace_trainer_are_lovey_dovey#1

I think that's the one, thanks a bunch.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

There was a weird oneshot (I think) once on Dynasty that was really ecchi, hard case of armpit fetish, with a lot of armpit licking and the armpits drawn to look very much like female anatomy. Anyone remember what it was called or have a link?

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

People clicking on a manga about smoking, titled the smoking maid, and then complaining about the smoking is hilarious to me lmao

As Serenata said, they probably really just assumed that it meant the maid was smoking hot. Totally... (/s)

joined Aug 29, 2019

I didn’t read the first chapter because I HATE het. But I went back. This is a keeper.

I hadn't read the first chapter because het is just so vanilla and it's 80 pages. Fortunately, I took Ch2's release to change that.
This is a keeper indeed.