Forum › Posts by Zormau

joined Aug 29, 2019

I'm quite impressed at how Miko's story turned out. I had not expected that "failed guardian spirit" twist, I'd totally pegged her as another ultimately malevolent creature. I'm looking forward to the dynamic between Miko, who kinda feels the urge to eat Hinako but mainly feels guilty and wants to protect her and for her to become happy again, and Shiori, who doesn't have a backstory of deceiving Hinako but rather one of being brutally honest about making her happy for her to become tasty. Shiori is delightfully sinister while Miko feels too goody-two-shoes and boring. I like high-octane drama.
Neither can really kill the other as long as Hinako cares about them both, but Hinako won't easily abandon either of them and while both of them want her to be happy, they don't want the other to be around once that happens.
It currently is a "no-win" scenario, I'm quite excited which way we will end up going.

joined Aug 29, 2019

This chapter moved a bit akwardly

probably because I .... forgot to upload page 145 ..... ahhhhh...... sorry, working on fixing that right now >__<

NGL it kinda worked for me regardless :D

@FluffyCow Do you really think Shiori would just off Miko and plunge Hinako even deeper into despair and depression? It's gonna be hard enough dealing with the realization that her memories of her bestie are fake, don't need her mourning another "loved one" in addition to that.

Zormau
Image Comments 02 Dec 19:01
joined Aug 29, 2019
63217879_p0

I don't get it, but(t)...
A) It's fucking gorgeous
B) I'd like to see more.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Idk, the tag combination may already give it away, but I think this one really deserves What the fuck am I reading? as well.

joined Aug 29, 2019

That's the weakest bullying I've ever seen lol

I know, right?! Where are the wedgies, the swirlies. And the purple nurples?!

That's still weaksauce. Where's the exclusion, otherization and dehumanization? Can't really bully someone as long as they're seen as a human being with rights. Gotta make sure everyone knows that basic human decency doesn't extend to that thing, then no one will bat an eye if you do awful things to them.
Too real?

joined Aug 29, 2019

That's because it's the same person. They rebranded for some reason. Check the pixiv link.

Not sure what Dynasty's policy is there. Do you maintain the pretense, or acknowledge reality?

That moment when you stopped digging one layer too soon... I went to Suzuo's twitter, but not the Pixiv. It was all right in front of me :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

Is it just me or do the characters and expressions look a lot like Suzuki Senpai's?

joined Aug 29, 2019

Unless I'm missing some cultural giant taboo about giving someone else your leftovers (I'm not exactly familiar with Chinese culture), I'm on board with Elsa having hacked the system. With her insane magic abilities I wouldn't put it past her.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

So, nobody is going to mention Maho going full yandere and nearly Nice Boating that other girl?

No, I think one person will mention it.

I'm kinda with Maho on that one, though I fear her methods almost ended up a bit extreme. Third wheel was not required for this series, thank you.

joined Aug 29, 2019

man i really thought after being so touch starved they were gonna shag…
;-;

It wouldn't have surprised me, but I'm fine with some quality time spent cuddling and making out.

Man this one has become a joy to read.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Koguma's back is just for Hino to stare at – and no one else.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

The font is terribly distracting.

Can't say I disagree, but to put it in Tosiaki's words: "Yep, this means you should have already joined us to edit this!"

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Again, a full reread of this series reminds us that the thirstiness of Little Bear cannot, must not, be underestimated.

Absolutely. This chapter also illustrates that quite nicely, since Koguma's mind jumps to lewd scenarios not once, not twice (some time passes between the two pages, presumably), but three times in a row. She doesn't know it, but she really wants it.

Also I must give massive props to Stan and Runrin for the translation. It's super fun ("Hohoho! Strip!" and "Yoink" got me).

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 1:45PM

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

"Wearing your crush's clothes" incoming.

Perhaps a bit much to hope for the classic "I'm wearing your oversized shirt as a mini-dress so now you have to come fuck me" trope. At least at this point.

Yeah, umm, that second part of the sentence would be stretching it a little. For now.
Does this count as innuendo?

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

If we wanted to subject this to a reality check (usually a counterproductive move, I know), if you were helping a shy, soaking-wet friend get their clothes dried, even in a tiny apartment (and I don't think Hino's place is all that tiny) you could first hand them a big towel or a robe for them to get undressed under.

You could. Haven't seen it happen much, though. But on the other hand, you probably would at least show them into the bathroom, although I guess she wasn't that wet or cold, and the chapter conveniently ended without showing us Hino's actions after this. For all we know, she could already be turning around to get her some dry clothes to wear while hers dry.

"Wearing your crush's clothes" incoming.

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

Oh, come on, Koguma... Sure, she has no choice but to see them, but she's behind you to stop others from seeing this.

Ah yes. That's totally some excuse Hino might come up with :D

And of course you need to take off your clothes to dry them.

Koguma may be small, but Hino really can't just shove her into the drier with her clothes, right?

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 7:16AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Oof size: OOF
Self Harm tag maybe?

Humor definitely is in the eye of the beholder, because I didn't really find that Comedy funny at all. But eh, I'm certainly not the arbitrator of comedic intent.

last edited at Nov 20, 2021 8:55PM

Zormau
joined Aug 29, 2019

This mangaka clearly is the cause of an epidemic of cognitive dissonance.

All according to keikaku.

*TL note: Keikaku means plan

joined Aug 29, 2019

I went to a mixer... and brought back a girl.

As things should be.

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 10:57AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Was this always so NSFW? I mean, I'm not complaining, these two horny fuzzballs are lovely.

No, I believe this is the New Dispensation, spreading across the Zankaverse.

Wouldn't be the first time I see an independent artist "progress" from risqué to explicit.
Wouldn't be the first time I'm completely on board with it, either.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Was this always so NSFW? I mean, I'm not complaining, these two horny fuzzballs are lovely.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Cute afterword, and it's nice to have the confidence that there's at least an entire volume more to come.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Anyone has the author's deleted Chapter 10. I read through the discussions and learnt the Author was backslashed for adding a molester in the story. Normally I would just disagree with any kind of attack on authors but I saw many posts in this thread that agree the author should be backslashed. So I'm doubting myself now.

Don't think anyone indicated that "the author should receive backlash". It's an important distinction between "I can see why the fans would be upset since it clashes with the feel of the story" and "That jerk dared add a molester to my bubbly yuri fun time, drag him in front of the grand court of Twitter!"
I don't know how much backlash there was. I would have assumed the author reacted more to valid criticism as opposed to torches and pitchforms, but since apparently they haven't continued the series, it must have been quite the shock.

Zormau
Murasaki discussion 13 Nov 20:26
joined Aug 29, 2019

I literally opened the first chapter, read the first line (without having looked at the details on top of the page) and thought: "Is this a SAD Translation?" – Lo and behold, it is.