Forum › Posts by Mannic

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

At first I thought she was getting her drunk and getting rapey... But the end makes up for that it was cute. Everything after the dog ears was <3

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Damn Faye all powered back up and grown is quite the looker :O

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh wow... That was wow. I can't wait until that PE class on Wednesday....

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Riri still better be endgame but I still like Kaoru as well.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah finally this has returned! It's been far too long. I forgot about the body swap had to go reread last chapter lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay this was freaking adorable. And it had beastgirls those are always amazing <3

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

What a cute chapter. She confessed! And then took it back. I think Komada was on the verge of death when she first said it.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

^ Someone pointed out this is the slowest of slowburns like ever that Mianmo and Yurika don't even hold hands for quite some time but the story itself is really good so I don't mind not seeing Yurika for a bit because the stuff we get with those two together is always fluffy and great plus we were in the YurikaxPedo arc for a solid few chapters we had to check in Mianmo who we hadn't seen for a bit either.

I'm also glad that her home situation is finally changing so she doesn't have to try and be a parent to her sisters Minamo deserves her own happiness and by the looks of it it's finally starting to work out that way. I really hope a job wasn't just an excuse for their dad and he just up and leaves again without saying anything to them that would crush all of them knowing he just left again after making promises.

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 3:47PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Poor Nanami is so in her head she's slowly going insane by the looks of it. And Kae is just as oblivious as always.

And I also want Koyuki to have her happy ending as well I've always liked her character. This series is what eight total volumes?(I think that's what mangadex said last time I looked). Hopefully someone comes along to charm her and maker her happy still have plenty of time.

Mannic
Reliance discussion 02 Feb 00:29
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

These chapters are too small. Who doesn't want an entire 7 page chapter devoted to stalking the cute nurse?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

What in the complete left turn did this turn into. Where did the supernatural stuff come from all of a sudden with bloodlines etc haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Is this the last chapter?

Page 19 says see you in the next volume so I wouldn't think so? It just seems we get a chapter ever few months so it takes longer for new chapters. I'd hope that isn't the end with zero relationship progress and just a PSA for underwear being the finale lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oooo this is fun! I can't wait for chapter two haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Mannic posted:

Time for it to not be rapey anymore and start being two girls just being freaky together plus some weird ass plot points.

The artist got bored since it wasn't weirdly rapey and that's why it ended after vol3 sadge

Aww really!? What a shame! At least the LN is still ongoing and it's easily one of my favorites will have to just stick with that. What a shame some really spicy moments in the later volumes.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Time for it to not be rapey anymore and start being two girls just being freaky together plus some weird ass plot points.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The following chapter was paid for by the Underwear association of America.

Too much explaining of underwear and not enough getting MC and Gerry together zz.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm probably going to be alone on this but I think this is the first chapter that I dislike Asumi as a character. She's going to break poor Nanao's heart. It was cute she signed up for a date package and wanted to get advice which should have meant no sex. Well then the hooker with a heart of gold that's clearly also in love with Asumi took her a to a hotel and that one had nothing to do with finding said childhood friend. Great dating advice to try and get some and it end up with banging someone else a few days before the actual date.

I'm getting ready for Nanao tears.

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 11:22PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Why do I feel like Narita is gonna have to get it through her skull that she did something stupid again...

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I love these two TxS is always so great they're my favorite side couple easily. Should be fun next time we check in with these two since she's starting to realize her feelings.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Hitomi continues to be the best character in this I don't care what anyone says. She was so adorable with her hair up in that outfit <3

And Yeah so things are going to get very interesting from here out now that Mai is starting to realize her feelings.. Yuki done fucked up telling Mai about her feelings she would have had a leg up on her if not haha. I also liked her feeling slightly jealous when Tae said it was too bad that she couldn't make it because of her family.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ooooo Aoi getting jelly! I knew she had a thing for Kanade. I really do hope those two end up together they've had a few sweet moments.

Mannic
Omajinai discussion 26 Jan 16:35
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeah At first I was all Whoa she kinda drunk and innocent and thought Kei was taking advantage of her. But that ended up super sweet.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Our loveable useless idiot lesbians

FYI she don't got this.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I swear Komugi is in a state of blush 100% of the time she's with Rukika and can barely put a sentence together. With that kiss I assume she agreed to go out with her so this should be fun seeing her continue to be a nervous wreck lol.

They also setup a big conflict for later with Rukikia thinking everyone she gets close to leaving her and Komugi are her family seeming to move around a lot because of her dads work so we all know that's going to come into play eventually.

And now we have her "biggest" fan that's probably going to try and bully poor Komugi and our little country girl just wants to be happy leave her alone smh.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Seriously Mashiro's expression when she calls the choker on her adorable is chefs kiss

Nagisa is too innocent for her own good her Mom def knew was she was doing and she's so oblivious haha.