Forum › Posts by Mannic

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Also, alcohol + trauma + depression (in Mashiro's case) is not a very good combo. Although if Makino doesn't get plastere first and if Mashiro just opens up to her, this could result in some progress. Wouldn't count on it, though.

The first part here is what I think is going to happen. She's already super depressed and she thinks our scummy lead legit just wants to study and be friends first so she's gonna get drunk with her and open up about how depressed etc she is.

Though the other route of Mashiro just getting plastered and passing out also works as well. But I think were gonna get some more Makino backstory stuff and see why she's as bad as she is.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

God damnit Mashiro just when I thought you were trying to get away from your scummy ways you pulls us all back into them. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

Mannic
Ma Chérie discussion 18 May 00:37
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This started off angsty and then haremy and ended up cute AF. This was a great one shot.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I read this a bit back I think? Hayate is our endgame ship I love her so much and those two are so cute together. And they both seem to enjoy the uh "egg binding" if that's what they want to call it haha. so they're pretty much together already.

Chapter 14 is so lewd I love it.

last edited at May 18, 2023 12:00AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yay it's back! Next chapter should be fun. Look at the scumbag actually trying to better herself... Sorta I mean she's trying to find an easy in to be lovers so they can do their lewd stuff.. But still she's trying! haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeah so it went from rapey to just "you're strong and have big hands and fingers bang me more. This series is so stupid. I honestly ask myself why I keep reading this every week lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay so shackles + incest tag + rape tag = creepy mom raping her poor daughter? And maybe she was burying part of her body @_@

And the start there she has goodbye Mary so that has to be something that happens in the future? Oh god this is gonna be a bumpy AF ride isn't it.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

To answer the question on the credits page. I honestly DON'T miss Liberty because the MC got cheated on and then the FML felt guilty and now magically the too nice for her own good MC is gonna just accept her apology for running back to her Ex and cheating on her like nothing happened.

This however seem interesting. From the whole "the first time I fell in love" line this isn't going to end with well these two and we might get a time jump of some kind? Looking forward to more of this!

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I do hope we get some bonus chapters like Jyoshikou Dakara where it's them after High School. No reason not to keep this adorable train rolling right? Plus we need to know if her friend ends up with the loli in quite a few years down the line.

This left a few things unanswered I expect at least a single epilogue. But I do hope we get multiple as these two progress with each other.

Really a shame how everything felt so rushed at the end but I still very much enjoyed this series. To me it feels as if this author had a set amount of chapters they wanted to do and just refused to go higher than that so rushed everything in the past like five or so chapters. I enjoyed the silly body swap thing but if that wasn't there and we just got more legit progress it would have been much better. And if you were introducing some love type interest to push Koguma to realize her feelings for Hina it first off all shouldn't have been a damn grade schooler and second also should have been earlier in the story.

Overall I'm sad this one is over but thank you so much for picking this up and translating it to the end for us.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Honestly thought she was about to be jealous of a stuffed rabbit xD I'm so glad she got pats as well!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This chapter was sooo good! The first half was kinda whatever. But we had our staple Yuri moment of taking care of the other while sick and Michiru just had he entire mind blown. I loved the text messages from her mom about saying how tightly she was holding onto Kiki's hand that was super adorable.

Also something no one pointed out. This might be the setup of the side couple officially in this chapter as well with the "this is the first time she smiled like that to me" That seems to be all it takes in these manga so yeah their is that as well haha.

I love that this is a nice slow burn. I think Michiru's words of "you can't be my big sister because you're my partner" are going to come back into play in Kiki's mind to help her realize her feelings as well. I do hope her sisters story isn't the bad kind of foreshadowing of these two eventually having to part and it be the more happy "They're the rare same sex pro dance couple" type ending.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

That was totes a keep going face yet she chickened out at finger licking smh.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ah I love this one this was a cute chapter. Glad this is back again!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Nah fuck off Baba. Is it wrong that I just want a series based around the gay panic of our MC at the bar while she slowly reels other MC? Because that's what I was hoping this was gonna be when it first started. Hopefully we wont see the idiot cheating scumbag for a bit and we can just see the two we actually want to see spend time together.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Honestly I don't think this is subtext this would just a be a slowburn romance starting at the very end of this. I do hope we get some kind of follow up to see if these two continue to get closer. Both of them are beautiful without their masks that was a fun reveal at the end. Though part of my honestly wanted Mizuno to have like meth mouth with no teeth or something just for a silly ending haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Seriously when Hinoka see Tsukushi try on swimsuits in the next chapter I expect her to be speechless and possibly pass out on the spot lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Sorry random dude that showed up out of nowhere you're in a GL series you have zero chance to woo her eventual wife.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Nooo conclusion!? I do hope we get some bonus chapters like Jyoshikou Dakara where it's them after High School. No reason not to keep this adorable train rolling right?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Honestly not that worried. One of the best things about this series is that misunderstandings etc don't last ten chapters. We might get a tiny bit of awkwardness for a chapter or two before whatever this problem turns out to be is solved.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Remember what happened last time this series was in super fluffy mode? Yeah Haru lost her GF. I don't trust all this fluff something bad is about to happen.

Also I love that Mimi was thinking about candy looking at the senpai and just by the look she knew what Mimi was thinking about because she had to explain she didn't have any candy today haha Very cute. I'M WORRIED.

last edited at May 7, 2023 11:45AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww this poor girl if only she wasn't smol she could have tried to save her. This author just wants to crush us and just keep putting us deeper and deeper huh. That blood type result was unnecessary like they weren't making this damn story sad enough as it was :(

So does this end with her killing herself as well or does she find some light at the end of the tunnel? Because I have no idea where it's headed right now lol.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Big Yikes....

Also This is the reason I could never get a hooker. I'd think she has a heart of gold and probably fall in love with her as well lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

It's pretty bad this entire series could be solved with a ten.. no five second conversation between the two leads.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This series had such a neat premise but it really flogged itself off with this NTR creepy chick continuing to try and steal Ichigo every chapter for the last like five. Oh well.

Well at least they seem to both be thinking about each other now. Honestly wish the last three chapters the NTR queen and her minion would just fuck off and let them be together but we all know that wont happen.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Hinata is so bold with that confession. And Shun is just her normal adorable self. This is gonna be fun to see how long Hinata can compose herself and not jump on top of Shun and rip her clothes off haha.

I really love this series it's straight and to the point without any confusion between these two they've both been honest and it's working so well for both of the.

Who breaks first? Shun realizing her feelings or HInata stealing another kiss from her? (Obviously it's Hinata right?)

Maybe the next kiss will make Shun realize her feelings since she's now conscience of her? Gah this series is so good!