Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Dec 3, 2017

ITS COMING ITS COMING

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Future Elsa is potentially very disappointed that she didn’t get Evie to finally get it on with her past self. Either that or this was an incredibly roundabout and needlessly convoluted way of getting into contact with Evie.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 12:56AM

joined Apr 14, 2022

Future Elsa is potentially very disappointed that she didn’t get Evie to finally get it on with her past self. Either that or this was an incredibly roundabout way of getting into contact with Evie.

Step 1: Make Evie horny
Step 2: Make Evie angry at present Elsa
Step 3: Steal Evie from present Elsa

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Future Elsa is potentially very disappointed that she didn’t get Evie to finally get it on with her past self. Either that or this was an incredibly roundabout way of getting into contact with Evie.

Refuses to elaborate further

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is unfair because what about the opposite situation where you buy succubus blood love potions online and some yankee gyaru comes and drinks it and you spent all your New Year's money on it, so you can't buy any more. What about that? Justice for love potion buyers!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I hope this ends up making some sense lol
Why would future Elsa want to drug Evie? At least the present Elsa had some misgivings.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I hope this ends up making some sense lol
Why would future Elsa want to drug Evie? At least the present Elsa had some misgivings.

Maybe to help Evie get past a mental block? She says that the potion's effects haven't fully worn off, but that may not be the case. Maybe they have fully worn off, and now Evie is more aware than ever how much she physically wants Elsa. Future Elsa can reveal that through a disguise or something and push the ship forward.

That's my delusional head canon until contradicted next chapter.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Refuses to elaborate further

LMFAO

joined Oct 3, 2016

Elsa: Evie's mad at me
Yvonne:(That was close. I almost pushed her down)

Ah the disparity of guilt. It may be a good thing that Elsa doesn't know the Evie almost gave her exactly what she wanted when she wasn't possessed by succubus blood

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

The alchemist totally looks like Malori from Mage & Demon Queen o.O

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Damn, Yvonne is so strong when it comes to resisting her urges.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

huh, it looks like maybe the 'potion' really does awaken buried feelings. The demon kid mentioned that it was unusual for evie to be affected that way by a dose that size, so maybe the succubus pseudo-possession thong is a side effect that normally only happens with an overdose?

Why the fuck did evie drink the contents of a bottle that just happened to be under elsa's pillow anyway? Did i miss the explanation for that?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's a surprise.

This is unfair because what about the opposite situation where you buy succubus blood love potions online and some yankee gyaru comes and drinks it and you spent all your New Year's money on it, so you can't buy any more. What about that? Justice for love potion buyers!

I feel like I've already read something like this before...

edit: Found it! :D

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 6:50AM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

huh, it looks like maybe the 'potion' really does awaken buried feelings. The demon kid mentioned that it was unusual for evie to be affected that way by a dose that size, so maybe the succubus pseudo-possession thong is a side effect that normally only happens with an overdose?

Why the fuck did evie drink the contents of a bottle that just happened to be under elsa's pillow anyway? Did i miss the explanation for that?

Yknow.. I would've at least think it was some kind of perfume first.. actually, did she drink it? Or did she just smell it? Imma reread brb

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yknow.. I would've at least think it was some kind of perfume first.. actually, did she drink it? Or did she just smell it? Imma reread brb

With the fumes all around in the room, Elsa immediately opening the window to air out and asking Evie specifically if she had opened the bottle, it seems pretty clear to me that what affected her were the fumes and she didn't outright drink the sussy mystery potion.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 6:13AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

"I can't go on like this!
I need to find a remedy immediately"
I thought she was off to find the cucumber stall

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol future elsa making the engine for our ship to move at full speed.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Also i find it interesting that demons can in fact use holy magic, even if theyre harmed

Not all demons fall. Some merely saunter vaguely downwards.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

There is an entire series with this premise
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And, of course, that one's Mochi too. :D

(Although judging by the description, doesn't have the necessary yankee gyaru element.)

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 11:08AM

joined Dec 13, 2018

"I can't go on like this!
I need to find a remedy immediately"
I thought she was off to find the cucumber stall

Now I'm imagining Evie masturbating to Elsa "but not in a gay way, she just popped into my mind and I was imagining someone having a good time while masturbating and getting off and she's just cute and - "

joined Nov 29, 2020

And, of course, that one's Mochi too. :D

(Although judging by the description, doesn't have the necessary yankee gyaru element.)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch02#4

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 12:49PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

Holy Frank Gorshin, Batman!
I predict Yvonne will get to the tavern only to find that Elsa has been captured, bound and gagged, and is now slowly being lowered into a giant bowl of oatmeal!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/a8895lC.jpg

Holy Frank Gorshin, Batman!
I predict Yvonne will get to the tavern only to find that Elsa has been captured, bound and gagged, and is now slowly being lowered into a giant bowl of oatmeal!

Only one way to rescue her: Yvonne must solve all the riddles in a scroll before it's too late!

To reply you must either login or sign up.