Forum › Posts by ACM1PT

ACM1PT
Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

What's up with Yodokawa and assertive younger women doggedly pursuing traumatized older ones? :3

It surely is a good question. I liked the suggestion by another commenter that these characters might all be Kodama Naoko fans. :P

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

She made a sick person cook for her. :‑< That's not sweet or lovely at all.
I'm sure her temperature went up after all that work.

"Made"--lol.

That's a new world record in the Dynasty-forum "imaginary toxic behavior" Olympics.

And that's this week's installment of metard theatre. Thank you, metard.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Ohh yeah, this is the good stuff! It's the secret dream of any red-blooded man to have a sex pro give everything to you for free because she can't resist your manliness! Replace "red-blooded man" with "scumbag filly" and "manliness" with "cuteness" and there you go.

Makino's living the dream! Go gurl!

joined Sep 20, 2022

And they never ever fucked. The end.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Loved this story. The gyaru was so cool, didn't know they dressed like that as a defense mechanism. That was interesting.

Yup.
If you're a Japanese girl with a traditional style and looks, people will think you're meek and shy and weak-willed... and sleazy dudes will try to bully you into following them for drinks and stuff.
Otoh if you're a gyaru people will think you're brash, cocksure and arrogant... and the creeps will give you a wide berth because they're afraid that, if they talk to you, you'll loudly tell them off. But guys from sexclubs and brothels will try to hire you to work as a hostess/prostitute.

You just can't win.

joined Sep 20, 2022

I don't like reading these during the day but that was ... sooo good lol

So what is it that you do during the night while reading these? Tell us all the details!

joined Sep 20, 2022

So Hiyori-san basically said "You can date my daughter, but keep it PG until she turns 18."

And Tsukiko basically replied "Ever heard of Kimi wa Shoujo, lady? Hyuk hyuk hyuk!"

(Okay, in actual fact she didn't, but she should have!)

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

The whole air pocky sequence with Ed and Ian was uncalled-for, unneeded and superfluous. Yuck. Blegh.

Quite the contrary, it was hilarious. Giant rodent attack!

That should have been Ayano and Miyoshi.

Nobody reads this manga to watch middle-aged gay guys flirting.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Rin enjoyers stay winning as usual. Feels good.

We're winning so much, it's like we've forgotten how to fail.

It's not even funny anymore to laugh at Prez supporters, the poor sods.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Again expecting Nanase who’s still a kid, to be a perfect girlfriend and always know the exact correct choice to make when she has to juggle club, being in the closest, and a overly demanding Yuni who expects her to do all the work?

If sex with your gf is work to you, maybe you're dating the wrong girl. Just sayin'.

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

joined Sep 20, 2022

I know this is horror but I wasn't expecting the jump scare. Nearly spat my soda.

joined Sep 20, 2022

But surely now they'll have to talk about their feelings and figure this out.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Elis OP plz nerf

joined Sep 20, 2022

I generally disagree with them saying that the chapter/encounter was disappointing, and I also don't think Asumi was unresponsive

Dude... she was like a dead fish.
Every pro she's been with till now got stronger reactions from her.

joined Sep 20, 2022

That woman clearly hypnotises all the girls into calling her mama ;)

"Hypnotise" must be modern slang for "fuck into submission"...

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

Even if you're not spending literal years reading, you're still following the manga for multiple years.

He also made multiple posts, too. He called this manga a waste of time and right now he's... still wasting his time on this manga, only in a different way. O_o

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

So what now, Maiko who doesn't know how to cook will teach cooking to Iori who also doesn't know how to cook?

Matthew 15:14 comes to mind.

ACM1PT
joined Sep 20, 2022

When I saw the mess she made I thought, welp, that's it, she'll be fired, no helping it...

Next page: "You're hired!" Uh, wait, what???

Oh right. Clumsy almost-loli maid. Irresistible for any Japanese person. Right. Of course. sigh

joined Sep 20, 2022

Author: “I’m going to make an age gap that will fuck with the readers’ heads.”

Readers: “Wah! Our heads!”

And that's this week's installment of metard theatre. Thank you, metard.

Man I don't know what we would do without the metards to tell us that this is just fiction written by some author, and the characters aren't real.

joined Sep 20, 2022

One and a half months before Xmas is "almost Xmas"???

joined Sep 20, 2022

It may be mostly played for laughs, but I really love that the protagonists have a support network with the bar regulars

They're ok, but they still have a way to go before they reach the level of the bar regulars here.

joined Sep 20, 2022

I suspect the editor told the author to stop playing around and go back to formula asap.

"Formula?"

joined Sep 20, 2022

I wish I had a dime for every romance story I’ve read or watched where one of the main characters is pursued by the other one, but Main Character #1 is problematic in one or more ways (you know, conflict) and meanwhile there’s a third, more accessible, character who seems much more suitable for Main Character #2, except Main Character #2 is attracted to Main Character #1. Because then I’d have a lot of dimes.

And then if I had a dime for every audience member who desperately wants Main Character #2 to get together with the third and obviously much nicer person, I’d have more dimes than I’d know what to do with.

What I was talking about. Meta from the ivory tower.

joined Sep 20, 2022

Leaving aside meta arguments—"it won't happen because the author doesn't want it" and so on—from a story pov there's nothing unreasonable about it. Like, at all.

Meta arguments, yes. I've been myself thinking that there are too many of those in this discussion. "Hiroko has plot armor so she'll win!" Good for you, bub, if it makes you happy; but that's schlock storytelling and a crappy narrative.

The op who compared this manga with Liberty had the right idea. Liz, like Hiroko, is fated to carry the day... but only because she's the writer's pet.