Forum › Posts by beeaggro

beeaggro
Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

this was cute, can we stop with the reddit fighting and incel behaviors?

joined Jun 6, 2020

LMAOOOOOOOO

beyond the statement. They doubled down by referencing Bikini Kill, but most notably Rebel Girl.

For those who don't know, Rebel Girl is a lesbian anthem with such lyrics as:

"Rebel girl, rebel girl
I think I wanna take you home, I wanna try on your clothes, uh"

"When she walks, the revolution's coming
In her kiss, I taste the revolution"

"That girl thinks she's the queen of the neighborhood
I got news for you, she is
They say she's a d***, but I know
She is my best friend, yeah"

So uh, not subtle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0oeqAQ1qE8

joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah but definitely the lean anime-wise is Utena-Azul. (Which tbh makes sense as its the more dynamic and interesting ship until they actually get into Kiwi's character more, which they still haven't nearly 25 chapters later). Where Utena and Kiwi get played more for gags, while Sayo gets the anime LI development and more interesting things to do.

Which, realistically, is what you need to sell a successful love triangle and drive fan engagement So...

last edited at Mar 30, 2024 2:14AM

beeaggro
joined Jun 6, 2020

cuuute

joined Jun 6, 2020

I honestly have never looked at a human person and gone "Wow, she's just like a cat." Or "He reminds me of a puppy!" But I see this all the time in manga. Maybe all these manga characters have more imagination than me...

really? ive been called a puppy half my life lol

joined Jun 6, 2020

so beta couple appearing and more side plot and character development. I like it

joined Jun 6, 2020

awwww

I'm personally curious as to how long this series will continue.

Considering they're already tackling the sex question and putting a date line, I wouldn't say too long since that seems to be the next and final arc. Usually that's where romance manga tend to end: Kaguya, Bloom, etc

joined Jun 6, 2020

"The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care, but my hands are busy in the air saying
I wish you were here"

joined Jun 6, 2020

expected, Karin is too slick

joined Jun 6, 2020

we back

joined Jun 6, 2020

wait why was this chapter kind of awesome

Because we have character development and now know why Yuni is selfish (single mom related isolation and people pleasing) while we understand why Fuuko is so desperate (holy fuck her family is k-drama awful), making both characters much better

joined Jun 6, 2020

This is giving me such Scott Pilgrim energy lmao

joined Jun 6, 2020

I mean we're definitely going to end up with a confession from Hinata after the festival

joined Jun 6, 2020

It's always cute/funny seeing that everyone around them considers them a couple already. Hinata's "family," their friends, and even people who don't know them well (maybe even the whole campus at this point), all know not to interfere with the couple. They live together, sleep together, have nearly died for each other, fight for each other, and are tied at the hip constantly. They're essentially married already. Just have to get Naori over her understandable personal hangups, and they're set.

I'm sure their friends noticed the one bed lmao

joined Jun 6, 2020

yep, job interviews!

joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah Nanao is pretty understanding of the whole thing and already told her. Also it's VERY clear Asumi has feelings for her, even if she's living in the "Do you want dinner, a bath or me?" fantasy.

joined Jun 6, 2020

Hinata wants to but Naori is still finding herself and working through her self-worth issues. It seems Hinata is being patient with Naori but has otherwise been pretty upfront about her feelings. She had that intimate moment when Naori was asleep much earlier in the series as well.

Yeah Hinata is very forward about it. Naori is just slower on the upbeat

joined Jun 6, 2020

so how come yuzu didn't mind extreme skinship in the past and now that it's revealed that she was in love since ages ago she's so self-conscious? it's like her character has changed tremendously in only 2 chapters, no consistency at all

I think the rival girl shook her a bit, like the fact that Minami can like girls just made things 'real'

Also since we were always in Minami's POV, now were starting to see her start to crack too

joined Jun 6, 2020

I really have to thank FGO for familiarizing me with all of these historical figures lol

mood that and samurai maiden

joined Jun 6, 2020

Well shit got crazy sexual in a hurry. Wasn't expecting the bdsm power play thing after the orgasm thing.

but then the cute and Hinata just being the best girlfriend ever

joined Jun 6, 2020

also its funny how it's the classic love triangle with the sweet bean heroic protag girl and the cool, aloof, can't think about love soldier type

joined Jun 6, 2020

the tone of this manga is truly all over the place.

It's pretty consistent. It's shit is scary and monstrous until it's not because Naori is so sweet and caring that she disarms all her foes by being herself

last edited at Dec 25, 2023 12:08PM

joined Jun 6, 2020

Please (never) do that ballsack gag again... // whats the point of tanukis otherwise

also for an asshole, that oppression line from the doctor went hard

joined Jun 6, 2020

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples... And this one is even grosser because imagine if she had actually "registered as the owner" and surprise now there's a baby coming. Like what if she doesn't want a child...? Would she get nadeshiko a robot-abortion??

you're overthinking it a little. The whole thing is essentially doing the whole what makes a human question

beeaggro
joined Jun 6, 2020

dang they decided to go full mask off look at the tag this time. Umika and Yuu being a bit open about being in love with each other but being awkward about love while Raimon tries to kinda tsundere flirt with Haruno.

That was cute