Forum › Posts by Gelert_Xross

Gelert_Xross
Love Bullet discussion 13 Apr 13:03
joined Apr 15, 2013

This series is the perfect mix of drama and comedy/action. A little sad and bitter at times, but still warm and wonderful underneath. I'm looking forward to more.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This is quite a fun one. Hope to see more soon.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Do you want to dress up and travel together?

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This is a weird ass series. It's oddly charming.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I swear to god, if the next chapter of this series has an angst tag then I am gonna flip. Communication, people. Communication is key.

Gelert_Xross
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 00:43
joined Apr 15, 2013

This is kind of an inherently cruel setup. Not just the thing with Aki, but the whole cupid situation in general. I suppose there is some message about sacrifice and overcoming your grief to do good for others, but meh. Maybe I'm jut over focusing on the negative. I do hope we get more of this soon.

joined Apr 15, 2013

These cute idiots, man. These cute idiots.

joined Apr 15, 2013

So we all know that something absolutely heart breaking is coming up soon, right? The precious cinnamon rolls are too happy, and joy can't survive long in this manga.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This series just keeps getting more interesting. Something big is probably gonna happen at the cultural festival. It's been a bit since I've had a series I really look forward to each month.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Whoever tagged ch 31 with "legs" is a truly hilarious person.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I feel like quarterly series work a bit better when they are more than 8 pages long. And perhaps occasionally have any explanation as to what is happening.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

What even is happening? I am confusion.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This was a fine series. I doubt I'll ever revisit it, but I'm glad I saw it through to the end.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

At least she isn't bothered by not having any more family. Sounds like Grandpa wasn't a good guy. This could get quite dark, couldn't it?

joined Apr 15, 2013

I think this demon is likely the nun who eventually ends up running the orphanage, or perhaps a new character related to the attack going on in the future. I'm looking forward to getting back to plot progression.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Kind of strange that in the story about two women living and being married, the love confession happened in chapter 30. Just glad we got here.

joined Apr 15, 2013

The real question is how the author is gonna walk this one back. Sudden head injury, anyone?

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

The "maid" in this one is in middle school, so potentially younger than that.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This is a great series. I'm looking forward to seeing the world and characters get more time as the series goes on.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

At first I thought the bunny had drawn a building for the local nazi group, but then I remembered that a lot of Asian countries don't have that same association with the symbol that the west does. That made a whole lot more sense.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad the author went down this arc. Really using the "past" to develop (or explore the depths of) their relationship further and also expand on the plot. Can't wait to see what else they've got planned. Those lashes were terrible but I do wonder if that maid will begin to either resent her, be suspicious or blame her for causing Evie's reckless protective actions. Didn't like that look she gave.

It's probably fine. If the maid starts trouble then Evie will have to wreak horrible vengeance on her like that other dude. That would likely cause a Rube Goldberg effect of horrible death that would kind of derail the story. We just need to get through the time loop and get back to story progress.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I think we need reversal for the last few chapters. This series is silly and the payoff is great.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Alright, I think I have entered a zen state where I am no longer annoyed by Hiroko constantly ruining things for herself. Now I just want to see how she could possibly screw up this situation. I'm sure it will be quite impressive.

joined Apr 15, 2013

i think it'd be hilarious if the missing variable was just the glasses and then hina would recognize her

That's probably it. And then when Hina realizes it she'll think that it was Akari that forgot her. And we'll dance this dance for a while.

You are one hundred percent correct and I hate it.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm starting to think Akari is pretty justified being mad about this now. That said, she really needs to suck it up and just talk to Hina so this series doesn't get dragged out to hell and back. Reading this and the Sal Jiang series at the same time is gonna give me an aneurysm.