Forum › Posts by Black muffin

joined Nov 29, 2020

There's something I don't quite get.

She says the white tulip is the other girl's favorite flower, right? Text literally says "her favorite white tulips" are embroidered on the handkerchief.

Okay then questions:

First, why is her favorite flower one that means breaking up????

Second, why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it? Maybe I'm missing some point but it doesn't seem to make sense.

I think it's because she's reading too much of her partner's action since Her gf who are the type that only watch happy ending, suddenly ask her to watch sad ending movies. She even said that she's too focused wondering why her gf ask her to watch that movie instead of enjoying them. Still left unanswered, and then her gf gave her that white tulip handjevrdhd out of the blue, so she think and try to connect those two out of the blue occasion and end up with that conclusion

Black muffin
joined Nov 29, 2020

Actually a fan of this, I like how she forces herself to Sakura and whisper to her ears.. got me weak, lol. (Just to clarify, I want to be in Sakura position, not Asahi)

I understand how many people would get repulsed by this, tho. Just want to add that some people actually have a fetish of "being forced", and having it in fiction is one way to fill it "safely" so honestly I'm kinda thankful that there is still a mangaka that do this kinda plot. A yuck for someone is a yummy for other. I feel like people forget sometimes that "Rape" is actually a fetish for a lot portion of people, especially women.. tho obviously if it was a stranger forcing things to you, it's a big no.. but then again kinda depends tho, lol. If it's like the one in "I wish her love could come true", I despise that. It's confusing tbh

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 11:45AM

joined Nov 29, 2020

When you want to make a series but also trying to find an excuse to draw a lot of girl kissing scenes in it be like:

I was just joking but turned out their pixiv is literally full of girl kissing, lol

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 6:32AM

joined Nov 29, 2020

An Idol who is secretly a hardcore fan of her fellow member and also named Noel? What a coincidence, lol. Tho, it is different hardcore between her and Noel from Hololive

joined Nov 29, 2020

This looks so cute lol i wonder whos the top here

I've never seen any top-student character that's not the bottom. It's obvious. They gotta balance it you know, top in studying, bottom in --

joined Nov 29, 2020

I can relate to that senpai, lmaoo, especially page 30. It feels so embarassing to be honest with your feelings like that when people look up to you for the role-student and you've been playing it cool.

joined Nov 29, 2020

Maybe it's just me but I feel like instead of blackmailing, Fuuko will be like "Relax, I won't tell anyone" but Hina will still go all anxious because she doesn't understand and trust Fuuko and don't know what's going on in her mind. Which may lead Hina to take a bad step because her anxiety take a toll of her

Black muffin
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 13:17
joined Nov 29, 2020

Man, Liz is the first character that I genuinely hate and wish something bad to happen to her. I have never in my life hating a character or getting mad for real even though there are countless villain or toxic character out there. I really wanna see her suffer and full of despair and regret when Maki left her.

I thought she would at least chase Maki and ask for forgiveness, but instead.. She hold Maki from slapping that senpai and say nothing

Black muffin
Kill Switch discussion 27 Apr 22:06
joined Nov 29, 2020

I am fine with too kind-naive-awkward mc, but the whole "Oh my friend said she hate my crush, she must have misunderstood her, there is no way my crush is a bad person" , "My friend got beaten by my crush, but when I ask about it to my crush, she said people tend to talk bad about her, uuu, poor girl, she must be innocent, I totally don't care anymore about how she beat up my friend, I'll make my friend forgive her"

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 10:26PM