Forum › Posts by Black muffin

Black muffin
Make a Mark discussion 18 May 07:21
joined Nov 29, 2020

If I have to summarize, Murasakino's works is about a satisfying pain.
A doormat dog pairs with a nonchalant players who doesn't like troublesome things. Having senpai who knows Chihiro's feeling, just do whatever with her because she "kept" up with it and having Chihiro being used whatever and listened to Senpai calling her "You're a pain" or that "Going out with you would be a pain" yet do nothing because she's helplessly in love with Senpai and chase for any little affection from Senpai>>> perfect angst. Like.. this is the worst pairing it can be, the most hurtful one, someone who let others do whatever and would do anything in chasing affection of that one person and someone who do whatever and don't give a care about them, who would dump them in a second if they become a pain.

Having senpai start missing Chihiro after she left>>satisfying
Having senpai know see and understand Chihiro's feeling (implied by how now she know why Chihiro don't want to sleep with her)>>pain for senpai, satisfying angst.

Having Senpai to live through exactly what Chihiro went ("Honestly, you're kinda disappointing/a pain senpai"), Chihiro treats her nonchalantly, hurt her whatever, and having senpai now became the one who is helplessly chasing Chihiro despite the pain she caused her>> aangst, but satisfying.

Murasakino's works is never about happy ending or healthy couple, but rather a story that induces pains in the most angst it can be in a way that it is satisfying (either it's a suffering revenge or just poetically depressing)

last edited at May 18, 2024 7:23AM

Black muffin
joined Nov 29, 2020

Was this posted here before? I could have sworn I saw something like this already, set up the exact same way. Ex-roomate left pot or other appliance at old house, one of the mcs becomes friends with someone. Ex-roomate is called to pick it up, and then they call when they get there, and it's the new friend the mc made. Was there another manga that used this exact same setup?

i feel this too.. cant put my finger on it tho.. god this is going to bug me lol

Could be that I read this chapter on another site previously but I’m not sure

Did you ignore the answer to this that was made 3 hours before you asked?

Reading on mangadex and after chapter 14, I am really not a fan of Aoi.

Here's the thing, I've never read any yuri doujin series outside of dynasty. The only things I've read are Manhwa and one-shots. Even with the way this arc ended with Aoi being engaged seems like deja vu. I'll never know where I've seen this before, and maybe I never will.

Edit: Actually, I think I remember hearing this story wasn't gonna finish being translated here, so maybe I decided to just go elsewhere. This is gonna bother me for a long time

I think you maybe did read it on dynasty unless my mind is playing games with my memory.. which is also quite possible. I don't really follow this series because at first I find it kinda boring.. but time to time I would check on it if it shows up on the front page when I access dynasty. So basically, I don't read all of it, I just read whatever ch shows up. I remember very clearly one day I try to read the ch that shows up like usual and getting very confused about who Aoi is and why is she the one with Nanami, not Kaede, which made me end up checking some previous ch to figure out what did I miss.

Just like you I also only read on dynasty and use other sites for manhwa. But for quite a long time I start only read on dynasty because my country block other sites. I don't really mind since I can read manhwa update through scanlators in fb. The only one I read outside dynasty are Yuri is My Job and Kobayashi-san's series.. which I rarely do. If I read 2dk series on other sites, it doesn't explain my memory about getting confused of Aoi because only on dynasty I read any chapter randomly that shows on the front page. I always run to filter the genre or search the name of the series when I use other sites.

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 9:34AM

Black muffin
joined Nov 29, 2020

Lmaoo, I also live in the rural environment so I feel the anxiousness, awkwardness, and embarassment the mc has. This basically describe what I was going through when I finally went to a big city in a different island for college

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 12:05PM

Black muffin
joined Nov 29, 2020

I feel like Hijiki is really good at making the cutest kinda shy expression of a girl

joined Nov 29, 2020

This is unfair because what about the opposite situation where you buy succubus blood love potions online and some yankee gyaru comes and drinks it and you spent all your New Year's money on it, so you can't buy any more. What about that? Justice for love potion buyers!

I feel like I've already read something like this before...

edit: Found it! :D

There is an entire series with this premise
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri

And, of course, that one's Mochi too. :D

(Although judging by the description, doesn't have the necessary yankee gyaru element.)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sorry_but_im_not_into_yuri_ch02#4

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 12:49PM

joined Nov 29, 2020

There's something I don't quite get.

She says the white tulip is the other girl's favorite flower, right? Text literally says "her favorite white tulips" are embroidered on the handkerchief.

Okay then questions:

First, why is her favorite flower one that means breaking up????

Second, why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it? Maybe I'm missing some point but it doesn't seem to make sense.

I think it's because she's reading too much of her partner's action since Her gf who are the type that only watch happy ending, suddenly ask her to watch sad ending movies. She even said that she's too focused wondering why her gf ask her to watch that movie instead of enjoying them. Still left unanswered, and then her gf gave her that white tulip handjevrdhd out of the blue, so she think and try to connect those two out of the blue occasion and end up with that conclusion

Black muffin
joined Nov 29, 2020

Actually a fan of this, I like how she forces herself to Sakura and whisper to her ears.. got me weak, lol. (Just to clarify, I want to be in Sakura position, not Asahi)

I understand how many people would get repulsed by this, tho. Just want to add that some people actually have a fetish of "being forced", and having it in fiction is one way to fill it "safely" so honestly I'm kinda thankful that there is still a mangaka that do this kinda plot. A yuck for someone is a yummy for other. I feel like people forget sometimes that "Rape" is actually a fetish for a lot portion of people, especially women.. tho obviously if it was a stranger forcing things to you, it's a big no.. but then again kinda depends tho, lol. If it's like the one in "I wish her love could come true", I despise that. It's confusing tbh

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 11:45AM

joined Nov 29, 2020

When you want to make a series but also trying to find an excuse to draw a lot of girl kissing scenes in it be like:

I was just joking but turned out their pixiv is literally full of girl kissing, lol

last edited at Jun 10, 2022 6:32AM

joined Nov 29, 2020

An Idol who is secretly a hardcore fan of her fellow member and also named Noel? What a coincidence, lol. Tho, it is different hardcore between her and Noel from Hololive

joined Nov 29, 2020

This looks so cute lol i wonder whos the top here

I've never seen any top-student character that's not the bottom. It's obvious. They gotta balance it you know, top in studying, bottom in --

joined Nov 29, 2020

I can relate to that senpai, lmaoo, especially page 30. It feels so embarassing to be honest with your feelings like that when people look up to you for the role-student and you've been playing it cool.

joined Nov 29, 2020

Maybe it's just me but I feel like instead of blackmailing, Fuuko will be like "Relax, I won't tell anyone" but Hina will still go all anxious because she doesn't understand and trust Fuuko and don't know what's going on in her mind. Which may lead Hina to take a bad step because her anxiety take a toll of her

Black muffin
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 13:17
joined Nov 29, 2020

Man, Liz is the first character that I genuinely hate and wish something bad to happen to her. I have never in my life hating a character or getting mad for real even though there are countless villain or toxic character out there. I really wanna see her suffer and full of despair and regret when Maki left her.

I thought she would at least chase Maki and ask for forgiveness, but instead.. She hold Maki from slapping that senpai and say nothing

Black muffin
Kill Switch discussion 27 Apr 22:06
joined Nov 29, 2020

I am fine with too kind-naive-awkward mc, but the whole "Oh my friend said she hate my crush, she must have misunderstood her, there is no way my crush is a bad person" , "My friend got beaten by my crush, but when I ask about it to my crush, she said people tend to talk bad about her, uuu, poor girl, she must be innocent, I totally don't care anymore about how she beat up my friend, I'll make my friend forgive her"

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 10:26PM