Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

the chapter specific tags for this one, waow....

I never thought there was such an easy way to boil down perfection.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Yeah Homa-nee is here to talk about how she regrets splitting up the dancing pair with her female friend (who she may have held stronger feelings for) because, well, the looming threat of this story has always been that eventually if you go professional the pairs are a male leader and a female follower. And the same sex pairs only are only a thing until you graduate high school.

In a way of course this mirrors Class-s but instead it uses a real-life example of being expected to grow out of same sex pairs (relationship)

last edited at Jul 22, 2024 12:58PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

alright, yeah I did like this, it was a little messy but to me it always read pretty clearly and so I am glad to have seen it. Thank you to to the people at Yuri-Project for translating it.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
119488521_p0%20(1)

Live Patchouli reaction.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"The moon is beautiful tonight" is beginner shit compared to "I love the summer moon (Natsuki)"

last edited at Jul 16, 2024 4:29PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I genuinely started laughing as I saw the reveal that Kuzu University is directly next to Reiwa U, unfold. Makino is so fucking smart when she needs to be and she only needs to be smart when she's trying to get a one-over on someone.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

the expected outcome which somehow made it come quite unexpected, but it looks like Makino's got a taste of working for something and wanting for it to pay off now. So while I'm sure her parents will refuse to see it for now, Mashiro has been a very positive influence on our little scumbag.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I know it's a very small thing but Sunamori sitting in her room drinking a can of ORANGE JUICE made me laugh, like yeah can't let her be drinking beer so let's just make real clear that she's just drinking

ORANGE JUICE

last edited at Jul 4, 2024 4:32PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Wait a minute! Where is the Youmu x Reisen tag on chapter 6?

give us Not Reisen x Youmu or bust

last edited at Jun 27, 2024 5:43PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Youmu's finally started cheating. She's realized that in gensokyo even use of special abilities can make the game more fun.

BreadBunny
Love Bullet discussion 09 Jun 14:46
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Panels that go hard
https://i.imgur.com/bMxk4br.png

And what an ending for Aki-chan. A temporary one to be sure, but also permanent in love. I do like that Koharu's feelings on the matter are never made entirely clear, like yeah we could believe Aki that Koharu didn't return her feelings, but there's little real evidence of that and we never get to see Koharu's inner thoughts on it. So we're left with an open ending, but an ending nonetheless.

last edited at Jun 9, 2024 2:48PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I love that Hatate starts talking about way back when they just started out the reporting job as a jumping-off point to self-deprecate and Aya just very genuinely goes "oh yeah I remember you were great back then, way ahead of the field"

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do so love "it's mutual?" while Meiling stands there not being any factor in whether or not it is.

Also I love all the little details that are put into this, the Ayamomi 4Koma newspaper comic, Komachi breasting boobily, and Suika and Komachi just genuinely disgusted by Meiling's inability to pick up what Sakuya has been very forcefully putting down, secret god harassment scandal, page 7 the long awaited...

last edited at May 29, 2024 3:59PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh hell yeah, I've been really loving this story on another site with what I suspect to be machine translation so good translation is really stepping this up to another level. Very much looking forward to seeing this in the text version of HD.

last edited at May 29, 2024 3:52PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Mokou no! you can't just seduce Star Sapphire just because she looks like Kaguya!

Well... she has to let it out somewhere because a duel to the death just isn't the right moment to compliment someone.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do really like that this battle royale realizes exactly the problem with a touhou battle royale which is that Yuyuko is kind of busted and would auto-win if not for a limit like they introduce here. that same limit then ends up serving a really cool role both because of Eirin's actions and how people think of Reimu's

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

For real though I hope he doesn't. She needs sanctuary but not from him. Man doesn't even properly take care of his existing daughters, and the older 2 need jobs so they can get by. The means just aren't there to take care of her. (I also don't know how to feel about him projecting his ex onto her.)

yeah like especially when his ex, both his exes were her age when he first got with them. Like I personally wouldn't want this guy near any high schooler lmao

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do like the "it's just normal right. That's how best friends act" I read it as that slightly sarcastic flirting. Like yeah this is just a normal thing to do hint hint.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Estella figuring things out immediately was a super cool twist. The dynamic between those three should be fun, especially with Serina and Estella both trying to dodge "bad endings".

The equivalent exchange is unfortunately the gyaru is as dense as a neutron star.

yeah two out of the three people here know what's up, and it's not the one flirting with both other girls.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"younger brothers just automatically get to call their older sisters "jiejie"?" lesbianism off the charsts lmao

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Jeez, while it's not like I can't understand why Suzu hates her sister that sure is some thorough jealousy born from never being properly explained why she has to carry the family's name and why it's not just about Lily being blind.

Hell I'd wager that exactly because she keeps excelling in her studies and work, that her father wants to marry her to someone ever better. It sucks for her because obviously with the abilities we're being told she has she'd just be inheriting the family business if she wasn't a woman. But being a woman in this timeperiod (and let's be honest sometimes still in modern day) your abilities are only ever subject to making a better bride out of you.

last edited at May 4, 2024 6:37AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

anyone ever try turning into a monster so they don't have to get married to a man and would get to stay with their girl crush, me neither but I'd imagine it would go a little like this lmao.

Also given that Mari spends a year unconscious I'd wager that her engagement probably fell in the water (man... do proverbs not translate...) she'd at least get to stay, but after that... it's currently left up to the imagination. But who knows considering we seem to be following the little guy maybe we'll get to hear if Mari got her happy ending after all.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Flandre gets around, damn. Also love watching Remilia push for Toutetsu because a demon lord is what's attractive to her.

Also Also Flandre plays Hakurei Reimu in the gensokyo TTRPG.... Girl is living the protag life.

last edited at May 1, 2024 12:55PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I really love the epilogue as well, just a quick confirmation that they don't just get to love eachother but Mary becomes the head of her family, and Snow officially stays by her side as her assistant. They just get to be happy together for the rest of their lives.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

She's gonna have a bad surprise if she thinks Makino is being "tricked" and that "revealing" Mashiro's job will make them break up, but I have a feeling that Makino will come out on top, simply from the fact that for all her scumminess, she's genuine and honest.

"That woman works as a prostitute!"

"Yeah, I know."

"We've met through it."

"I've payed her with the money you gave me."

Imagine if Makino gets over her final hangups about having a girlfriend who does sexwork because of this. Just like "I'm no longer jealous about letting other women pay to have sex with you if it means I can get one over on my shitty mom"