Forum › Posts by BreadBunny

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

had to re-read this one because it's been uh years, but that always ends up being a good thing because who doesn't like reading yuri here lmao.

BreadBunny
Love Bullet discussion 13 Apr 12:36
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah, while I'll go along with whatever the story decides. It does feel like letting Aki just figure it out on her own without a cupid pushing her along would be the best option. She's clearly very loved and we're told that in past years she just hid herself at home. She's doing better and starting to move on, so just let her do so on her own.

last edited at Apr 13, 2024 12:37PM

BreadBunny
Flavorful discussion 08 Apr 17:09
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"mwah, I stamped it we can start the trial tomorrow, right?"

well, ma'am if you don't mind we'll need a second signature. to deposit on the lips thank you and a pleasure doing business

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

You know what I'll give this april fools prank points for truly ridiculous amounts of effort.

Good job

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

God yeah this is really fucking depressing. Once both of them have lost the ability to speak and Seiran now has to take care of Ringo but can't really and they both just live in a dump until Reisen comes along to take care of them.

last edited at Mar 31, 2024 8:38AM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and there's the end for Tianli, she's just not going to get what she wants and she needed to understand that. her relationship with Xingyuan is over now, they were best friends once, they could have been more, but now they're not. Xingyuan truly just wanted never to hear from this again and as understandable as Tianli's drive to rekindle their relationship is, that want has to come from two directions and Xingyuan wants to leave it behind.

And the kindest thing, the only thing Tianli can do for her as the person who was once her best friend is to accept that.

AUGH this series is so fucking good!!!!!. It's just banger chapter with banger lines one after the other! Genuinely this is going to end up being a ten out of ten favorite if it keeps up the quality which I have no reason to believe it won't, lmao.

last edited at Mar 25, 2024 6:36AM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

It's a good thing they live in a universe where this stuff actually kills them because like, jumping in front of a train is kind of remarkably unreliable and can really fuck you over if you survive because like you still got hit by a train.

But yeah there's no way this is just the end for Kinka, though if it was then it would be really interesting to see what Kazura does from hereonout because there's no way she's just going to stay alive alone.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do like self-blackmailing "please keep this secret you were already going to keep" plots. And fake dating into real dating is always fun.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

You're not going to let her stay here again? Bold words for a yuri manga (and like yes I know its still subtext right now but lets be real here)

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 8:58PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I mean the answer here very clearly is that Komachi just needs to stay near Satsuki because she can "clear" the death energy that stacks up on people near Komachi.

Honestly though, Komachi going "oh no she'll hate me because I cause death to happen" is for me a slight miss. Like it makes sense given how she thinks about herself but the in my opinion much better direction to go in would have been Komachi thinking "she'll always save the people I bring closer to death but also she just jumped out of the fourth floor of a building to hit a billboard so it wouldn't hit me. That's SO dangerous, I don't want her to DIE for me"

That way we would have had a better opposition because it would have been Satsuki's "I'll always save you" Vs Komachi's "please stop doing that for your own good"

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I love "Can I not listen to this?" Like ultimately Tianli just wants to make amends and pretty explicitly find a way to get to be with Xingyuan, and like as understandable as that is for her. For Xingyuan it really is just "Can I not listen to this" can this be over, can you stop talking to me (about this).

Like the real problem right now for Xingyuan is that Tianli whether she wants to or not is just tearing the scars of being cast out and forced to drop out of school for being gay, back open over and over and over again every time they talk.

last edited at Mar 4, 2024 3:41PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021
Ballschingu-1760533329135153427-img1

oh huh, weird to see this here first, considering I follow this artist. But hey love to see aizawa-san fanart and from ballschingu

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah this sure is just an explanation of what happened in this author's previous work. which is so funny considering how vague they kept that answer in Walk to Death and how here it's just like "okay fine you get to know what was going on".

BreadBunny
J<->M discussion 26 Feb 20:59
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I'll be honest the moment I saw the bar I was expecting Hitomi to be on the other side. Like there's no way this takes place in the same world as Hinamatsuri but still... I really had to see the old man bartender to let it go lmao.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

uh oh, looks like mom thought that Makino was only really useless. and made amends with Reina on the idea that even if she's gay she can still help out the business while probably on the side still looking for someone to marry Makino off to.

Now.... WUH OH

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Yeah the ghost was married to the girl's great-uncle post-mortem.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So like this is not a knock on this story but the beat of "oh no something isn't here when it should have been" is so common that like I cannot find it in myself to be worried and I'm just like I wonder what the solution will be and if it'll be anything more than a simple "don't worry I know how to shake up the recipe" and "oh wow the improvised cocktail ended up being really popular"

And I am fully setting myself up here, because I want to be proven wrong. But like ultimately this is just me bitching about a completely harmless trope. lmao

last edited at Feb 22, 2024 6:52PM

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Damn so Tianli deliberately outed her out of spite, yeesh. "She did better than me in school and the guy I liked wanted her contact info" is a pretty goddamn petty reason to betray a supposed best friend, yeah no shit Xingyuan isn't comfortable around her.

I think it's a bit more than that. She also seemed to desire attention from Xingyuan and was envious of the affection she was giving to others, more than anything. She seemed to feel abandoned in the way she felt abandoned by her family. I'm not sure that the guy really had much to do with it.

yeah it's pretty clear that had Tianli had the courage to send the "why don't you care about me message" that all of this would have gone very different, but ultimately the message she did end up sending to the guy while voicing the exact same frustration was sent to someone she should not have voiced it to.

Like not to say that she didn't do anything wrong, but pretty clearly her goal whether she realized it or not was to get Xingyuan to look HER way again to be HER best friend again, to be HER.....

But then of course she didn't manage to voice those feelings and her frustration with it all got her to write a very bad message to the exact wrong person and now it IS her fault that Xingyuan had to drop out of highschool, has her entire famliy breathing down her neck, and feels like she'll never get to be happy again. And yeah Tianli seems to realize that at least.

last edited at Feb 22, 2024 10:41AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh no is that Fuuko... healing? Is that Fuuko... getting just that little bit more well-adjusted? I'm like bracing now lmao, it is fun to see that Yuni lives in the kind of loving household that immediately makes it obvious why she puts herself and her own needs first so badly. And then Fuuko's household makes it immediately obvious why she's so desperately okay with being second place with just having anyone at all love and care for her even if it's only the love you'd give to an afterthought.

And as for Nanase.... well she sure is here. Maybe we'll find out more later.

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 4:53PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Incredibly funny that this chapter posits that the reason Remilia hasn't even shown an ability yet is because she might just be really good at mahjong, which would mean she is using literally the same strategy as Youmu except on a higher more experienced level.

This would if true be pretty fitting, after two dozen people who do nothing but cheat the final boss really should just be someone who is simply the best at actually playing the game.

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 9:43AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and finally we get "the face she shouldn't show" lmao. Sure also looks like Io is having a little bit of a crisis realizing that she's suddenly into all these perverted things that she never was before, though I'd wager that's because attraction does make all the difference, and it's hot for her specifically because she's doing it with Misa.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Was the author not registered? It's the first time I see an anything on this site without a link to the creator, weird.

Edit; looks like it got fixed or maybe I just happened to see this so early it hadn't completely gone through the system yet.

Anyway, cute oneshot. What's better than one fox spirit, two fox spirits of course.

last edited at Feb 14, 2024 7:37PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

you know just when I think this manga can't top itself anymore Mizuki straight up eats her older sisters old panties and I once again realize how high this story ranks on the pervert lesbian scale. lmao

last edited at Feb 9, 2024 5:12PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Toxic mom is feeling the backlash from being a toxic mom lmao.

BreadBunny
Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

kind of incredible that the TL note literally states that the title is a reference to how people signal having a girlfriend and it's about two women yet let alone yuri, this isn't even tagged subtext.

last edited at Feb 5, 2024 9:30AM