Forum › Posts by NuclearStudent

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

This development mildly annoyed me tbh. There's nothing wrong with going to the concert with that boy. The ticket was a no-strings offer, a free gift. If he secretly expects something in return, that's his problem and Saki is not bound by any of that.

Chika acted in a way you see a lot in mainstream boy x girl romcoms. The girl has a chance to do something that she likes or that is good for her but that will also make her closer to other boys in the cast, so the mc boy sabotages her plan (without explaining his reasons) and afterwards keeps pretending he isn't interested in her. This always struck me as perfectly crappy. If he cares so much he should ask her out and start dating her; only then he would have valid grounds to tell her to turn away other guys. This is what Chika should do if she wants to stop Saki from getting too close to other people: claim her! Not get in her way with half-assed excuses.

As the other fellow said, there are no true free lunches. You don't have to give anything you don't want to, but it avoids future trouble to avoid setting expectations you do not want to fulfill.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Getting cucked by a girl as a guy seems fine to me.
Though I've never been in an actual relationship so what the fuck do I know?
IWAE! He hath awakened to Yuri

This is taking a hentai concept more seriously than it's meant to be taken, but I would not be okay with it. We have a deal, an implicit contract. Having sex with other people is not part of the contract. I do not care if it is a woman.

joined Dec 13, 2018

don't worry, it's not gay if you say no homo after feeling up your friends

joined Dec 13, 2018

bruh

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Ayyy, actually turning a new leaf and helping past-senpai instead of just groping and seducing her. I'm 100% down for this now and am curious as to the conclusion

kinda doubt, that seems secondary to the primary motive of being a sexual predator

But as has been said, we know what we're seeing, and know that it ain't right, and we're going forward anyway.

joined Dec 13, 2018

I... weirdly relate to the MC in some ways.

That's probably a bad thing, isn't it?

Inshallah you will change, I pray to God for you.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Good drama is when characters yell really loudly about having feelings, and the yellier and feelinger it is, the gooder it is.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

If I was able to travel back 10 years in time, knowing what I know now, the last thing I'd do is work at a coffee shop! I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Do you actually know enough off the top of your head without having to look up any details to be able to do that? If you were sent back with no idea that it was going to happen, only possessing whatever you were carrying with you, with ID that would be considered invalid because it hadn't been issued yet, only whatever money you had with you, etc., do you really think you'd know the details you'd need and have the resources you'd need to actually become rich?

I don't think I would.

If you're a little patient, Bitcoin.

joined Dec 13, 2018

man tong tong is rich

I wouldn't have goddamn dared back out on a vacation

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 7:59PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Ethically this is a trash fire already, but we're already in, so let's just see how far it goes.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018
  1. Yuina is actually Sara somehow. The least likely, but still a fun idea I think

as I was reading the chapter I was sort of wanting that to be the case exactly for the reason of it being a fun twist.

it would be really cute but also incredibly stupid

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Cute!
I just wonder if there'll be actual romance here

remembering this comment from 2015

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

twitter is zoomer james joyce, huh

that makes too much sense to me and I don't like it

joined Dec 13, 2018

hey girl, you wanna know how you're like spaghetti

they cut off water to my house and there are revolutionaries outside of my palace

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

HOLD ON 14 YEARS OLD

I fuckin' know right

every once in a while I remember how old these characters are supposed to be and I'm like hol' up

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

HOLD ON 14 YEARS OLD

I fuckin' know right

every once in a while I remember how old these characters are supposed to be and I'm like hol' up

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I feel like this escalated quickly

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

fellas, what if the person I've been making out with and groping every week for months thinks I like her, gross eh

NuclearStudent
Remote Yuri discussion 09 Jun 14:38
joined Dec 13, 2018

hol' up how she peeping

joined Dec 13, 2018

I like how Mimi and Shiina's relationship is slowly evolving to something deeper and more intimate.
Hopefully, nothing dramatic or tragic will happen too soon, so we can get to see more of these two!

hmmmmm

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

There's no point in calling a spade not a spade. Age gap is age gap, and here it does veer upon pedophila. Certainly makes me uncomfortable.

That said, the art is good and well made for its purpose.

NuclearStudent
Rough Maker discussion 31 May 23:59
joined Dec 13, 2018

The number one reason I heavily dislike this ship (or any non canon ship in this series) is that most people who actively ship them do so by stomping all over the established characters, their growth and their emotions, just to see their fantasies fullfilled.

This one wasn't too bad, but it still completely sidelined Touko, took a huge shit on Yuu and her feelings and denied Sayaka the happiness and closure she achieved in the novels.

It's by no means a bad piece by itself, some emotional bits were quite poignant and the interaction between these two felt nice and natural, but it did so by disregarding almost everything the characters stand for and achieved while dropping them into a situation where everyone came out worse than before.

As an original story with original characters, I'd even be quite the fan. But as something that's supposed to be a "fan" work of Bloom Into You, I really don't like it.

The majesty of crackships simply proves the will-to-power.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Shiho used to be in the SS? Didn't know that this manga was set in Argentina.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018