Forum › Posts by Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

"I miss you"⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄ƪ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)⁠ʃ.
Yes gurl is getting bolder every chapter.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

One step forward oh my fucking god letsssszzz goooooo!!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

Aya pulling one of her hidden rizzzz.....ata gurl!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Dayyym I learned a lot from this chapter.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I can't stop screaming at Dat hand touched down. Aaaaaaaahhhh!!! Xingyuan is about to be save by her bae. Hopefully helping her to sort out this emotional drama.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Some useless lesbian needs to step up her game or imma gonna break the 4th wall and slap a fictional character and put some balls to her pussy.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Now let us just hope this is not a dream.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Lol when the gurl couldn't wait anymore.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I already said this before and I will say this again, God bless author for making this a Yuri canon and not only subtext Yuri friendship, NOW DON'T KILL ANY OF MY GURLS AND WE ARE GOOD TO GO.
Damn I can soooo feel the death signals of my cute gae ship.T-T. Please author let mah babies have a happy Yuri fucking ending.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Ahhh I love this chapter!!Thank you so much to the group!This is one of my favorite Yuri manga and been waiting patiently for updates, and damn every chapter is so worth it alsooo umi ma gurl is so pure sweet and useless lesbian.XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

Wait what chapter did she gave that paper to koga San???can't remember shit.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Patiently.waiting.for.miracle.update.pleaseee.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Yessss my Akira izzz back in the townnnn!!!!

last edited at Dec 17, 2023 8:28AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

Finger touch of gae spotted.*v*. Nice landing!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YESSSSS DADDDY KOGAAA ABOUT TO ROCK HER WORLD.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Princess gonna choose between her people or Sara bae.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Daymmmm I'm loving the" taking all the blame " route. Feels trip at it's finest. Looking forward what the princess will gonna do next. The choice plays over her hands now.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Damn I just realize she has a tattoo planet on her nape also heeeeeeeere comeeeees the newwww challengeeeeeer. Another wave to test our ship.*v*
Thank you sooooo much for the update!!

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Omggg never expected another update!!Thank you soooooo much!!!!
Also great speech and words of wisdom from the dad! I hope his statement will make yundou more free to her decision and honest to her feelings.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

I was about to say "Oh god finally they are okay now, communication settled and snuu snuu after then here comes the punching line "I'm okay when we're having sex, see"?....like oh boiii her worries and anxiety is not yet done I see. but I'm glad Rena finally got the clue to make things right from here on.

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 9:18PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

Got a feeling this curse is related to the villainess system.

Sleepyhead
joined Mar 23, 2022

Daaymmmm slow clap for those people who thought yundou likes Xiaoen! Now we can confirm that she really did liked her, I bet even now.

joined Mar 23, 2022

Damn finally yuzu's point of view, I'm surprise all this time minami is the root of this dilemma, friendzoned yuzu straight off from the very beginning.XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

Elsa low-key getting Mama's approval.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

Well finally salute to the kohai, your sacrifice will never be forgotten.