Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

look at those two holding hands like the degenerates they are. adorable

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Next time, Hino-san, next time.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I love them so much. Must protect at all costs.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Is it just me or does it feel like this series has really hit the brakes the last chapters? I don't really get slow build up tension vibes, more like lets just be friends with subtext vibes. Not saying it's not cute, just saying I think it will end with friendzone.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is it just me or does it feel like this series has really hit the brakes the last chapters? I don't really get slow build up tension vibes, more like lets just be friends with subtext vibes. Not saying it's not cute, just saying I think it will end with friendzone.

It's just you.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's just you.

Yeah, since everything has now switched to both of them being beyond self-conscious about their relationship, I would say that the tension has never been higher.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Completely wrong reading of the last chapter. Objectively.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is like, the polar opposite of the last few chapters.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

maybe im being too pesimistic but i feel like there´s still room for staling or even backtracking, i feel like hino is still oblivious to koguma s feelings and let´s not forget that hino consistenly disguises her true feelings as jokes. and despite her teases and bold claims she keeps kogu at arms lenght
in my opinion if something is going to happen kogu needs to be the one doing it and i don´t see it happening anytime soon

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hahahaha, of course they would do this, this series hasn't gotten to nearly a 100 chapters without teasing us for progress, hahaha. And the entire class just sitting there thinking they actually kissed. This is so fucking funny

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

hahahaha, of course they would do this, this series hasn't gotten to nearly a 100 chapters without teasing us for progress, hahaha. And the entire class just sitting there thinking they actually kissed. This is so fucking funny

who would believe them lol. "we weren't kissing, it was just our shadows" sounds like such an obviously fake excuse.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

outstanding shadow puppets

Also, is it the first time the rest of the class is involved in any way in the story? Maybe now they will be teasing them about it, although that would be something of a departure since this series was almost exclusively these two interacting so far, with occasional Omichi cameo that no one liked :P

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:05PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I knew there wouldn't be a kiss. 'Don't you do this!', I yelled at my screen, as I saw her get close. I expected the dodge, and the shadow puppets.

All of class seeing it, though? That made me laugh out loud. Brilliant. Love it. Worth it.

Edit: It also helps that Koguma got out from behind the curtains all blushing anyway. It'd be hard to convince anyone who saw those shadows that they DIDN'T kiss.

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:08PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Slow clapping for that amazing ending, caught me off guard and it was about time they make it unintentionally official (but not really but actually for real?)

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I won't lie and say I didn't gasp and let out a little noise on that full page silhouette. I knew it was faked, but damn if it didn't make me really happy for a sec!

Then Koguma mentioned it was almost time for homeroom and I realised why Hino would get called a jerk this time. Great reveal panel.

joined Aug 29, 2019

see new chapter of Hino-san - squee a little - enable fullscreen - press F11 for full fullscreen

Ok so this was probably one of the best chapters yet.
Got me good this time.
Love how we keep getting "progress but not progress", this time by ways of the rest of the class getting in on the fun.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'll admit I was fooled, I thought it was a real kiss. But I loved the reveal that the whole class thought so too, so I'm okay with it!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I'd like to think the entire school caught on to their flirting a long time ago and is 100% supporting them in secret and getting mad at them taking their sweet time making it official , like us basically :P

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:18PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The whole class is just a stand in for us readers at this point, exact reaction I had xD

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:29PM

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

Everyone just popped up out of nowhere

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

LOL. Ok, I was a bit bumed at the fake out - i was hoping! But the payoff was worth it :) Made me laugh out.
Seeing their shadows do that theres no way anyone will believe them lol.

p.s I wonder if Hino is actually testing the waters by judging her reactions? Koguma certainly never tried to stop her at all.

last edited at May 10, 2022 7:35PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'd like to think the entire school caught on to their flirting a long time ago and is 100% supporting them in secret and getting mad at them taking their sweet time making it official , like us basically :P

There was that handholding chapter.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

There was that handholding chapter.

right before hino went into the stall with kogu while she peed lol

joined Aug 29, 2019

Now I wonder what we'll be getting for the 100th chapter :D
I'm hoping it'll either be the biggest tease yet... or not a tease after all. Either is fine.

Also

It's okay... We get it...
But you don't!

But yes, Koguma, they get it. You don't. (jk, I know we're no longer in the "oblivious"/"dense" phase)

To reply you must either login or sign up.