Forum › Posts by RPPuzzle

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Just caught up on it. It's interesting this author's other works are it's not my fault I'm unpopular doujins. This is like that manga, except going hardcore on the perversion.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dang it the whole anthology wasn't translated :/

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Gorgeous fabulous excellent outstanding amazing great. Damn you 'rona for cucking us though.

last edited at Mar 14, 2024 3:34AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I dunno if women can have blue balls, but this chapter definitely gave me the female equivalent. Hot damn.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/five_point_perspective#58

THIS is why Aerith is a top. And even in OG, when it came to Tifa, she has always had top energy. I wish the doujin was depicted the way Aerith's perspective is at the end, because that was very much nailed it in-character feeling. I think the main thing that took her OOC was the eyes looking so menacing, almost sephiroth vibes, which is :puke:.

Also what muteKi said in above posts.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Presumably the implication is that glasses girl is mad that hot girl is dating her brother instead of dating her.

But also she gets called a bro con so... Not necessarily the case.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm not sure I understand the conversation on the last page of the latest chapter.

Why is Aya-chan suddenly trying to bug out? Are her remarks just meant to say something like "I find you much more intimidating to talk to in your punk appearance"?

This. I'm quite annoyed this insecurity is popping up now. It should've been a plot point earlier if the author wanted to resolve it explicitly. It was already resolved implicitly in the progression of their relationship.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Ah thanks Kirin.

Dunno why the aunt didn't go rent rappelling gear though. Maybe couldn't afford it or something? Or why not bring the trilobites to a museum?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Yeah I really liked this one. Did it get axed?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This was so fantastic to read as a former cosplayer and lesbian. I'm actually doing an informal cosplay right now, and was feeling sheepish about it. This helped me feel better.

I thought ryoka was going to turn out to be the person that said "I don't want to cosplay anymore." Thankfully not the case, but it would've been juicy.

I want NSFW of it, but alas. At least we got a little bit with boob fondling.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I remember when I was a kid my armpits were very ticklish. Antidepressants and shaving fixed that real quick though... :) ... :'(

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

God bless all the people who worked on this, and Happy New Year!

RPPuzzle
Yuri Danshi discussion 31 Dec 13:39
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So what's the issue that yuri danshi has that people aren't fond of it?

Essentially, quite a few people expected it to be yuri, only to turn out to be het pandering for guys looking at yuri... kinda.

It was also cancelled after the sixth volume.

You can see more of the discussion in the 2017 section of the comments, i.e., here.

I very much dislike that it turns out this way. There's already plenty of het hentai that does this and it makes me sick. Thanks for the heads up.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wow that’s funny I just reread seagull Villa over the weekend randomly lol

I don’t care what anyone says, Naoko has a solid track record for Yuri, let her cook. I’m always here for whatever wacky thing she’s going for lol

I just read it after buying it a while ago. It gave me faith that this author can do good stories, and this one's promising.

The edgelord strikes again. For real though, I probably won't read this till it's done. Reading her stuff as it comes out does way too much psychological damage to me.

Valid

last edited at Nov 14, 2023 4:54AM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Finished reading this tonight via legal means (bought on nook). Was nice to have a drama light Kodama Naoko story. Main character is my dream self in my dream scenario. Wish I didn't have so much damn anxiety to be a full fledged teacher though. Was creepy that the villain aborted her child to control Mayumi (main character) though. I think it could use one more volume to help flesh it out, but COVID hit, so ain't no one got motivation. The swing and character ages were nice. If you were meh on the first chapter, you would be the rest of the way though.

4/5

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Ha good way to put it Yasako. Promising start, but we all know how that goes with Kodama Naoko.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I left off on chapter 18, summary of what happened for my reference later:

Blonde and Kon go to the hole where the monster is. They see tentacles when they go further in the cave after the monster gusts wind at them. All of the abalones offered at the shrine are there. Blonde goes pee and Kon gets led away by a fake blonde. Blonde passes out and wakes up outside by the shrine. She walks back to her auntie's house. Auntie got mad at her for going in the hole, but the girl bully she blew away with wind knocks on her door. They walk a ways, the bully says hey I was in the hospital of course I'm mad at you still. Blonde walks away, bully confesses that she broke up with her first love because he was dating three other girls. Belly says I never want to see him again and wants to leave the island. I'm blonde says you've probably should leave the island, and left her school because people thought it was creepy she confessed to another girl. Blonde says I heard you out so tell me where Kon's house is. So she takes her to Kon's house. She asks the mom if she's home, mom says she hasn't been home.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Dang is this not updating or?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is the ending implying that Kotori the vampire became a school idol to meet Nico again? Definitely mysterious feeling. I don't even remember Nico ever talking to Kotori. Very obscure pairing.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So cute. Miss this show.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This ygo any good? Looks quite unique the premise.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Here y'all are talking about arranged marriages, and here I am getting mad at this NobuoG guy getting so much attention from kosuzume-dono when his questions are mid at best. There's seriously no one else submitting questions? Sheesh.

I'm annoyed that Mashiro hasn't shown us her scumbag side at all yet. Instead the main character just becomes more ignoble. Like come on Mashiro. Mashiro must have the worst self esteem going for the protagonist, instead of all those other women that she sleeps with, and they're probably also in love with her too.

last edited at Aug 27, 2023 10:41PM

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Wish that was longer, but given the pristine lines, the artist would've gotten sick of it I imagine. Grateful for what we got though.

RPPuzzle
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Thank you for the heads up and warning Stan.

I went over to the pinned forum posts, read the rules, and clarified meanings of them in the Dynasty Discord to get my understanding of the rules locked in my brain.

I'm very sorry. It won't happen again.