Forum › Posts by akita

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I bet Erika did wish for Aya to disappear back then, she must have felt guilty for so long, that's why she's "truly glad" and that "it's fair now". And no, I don't think any one of them have any supernatural abilities. I would also bet that the script shown at the end was written by Koto from the future (future from this chapter) who was placed back to the past and wrote and left it for her midschooler self to discover. That script would've
been their story that had already happened.

Edit:
Or another one, a future Koto from a different timeline could've done something to stop a timeline where midschooler Aya never fell for her all while never revealing herself to them, and all the things that have happened thus far didn't originally happen in her own timeline. This one doesn't explain the script that shows the things that have already happened, but the repeated reference to Aya's no response to Koto's first confession is sus. When exactly did Aya fell for her? It doesn't seem like she really did before she was whisked away into the future.

If Aya can be sent to the future, Koto can be to the past as well. The question then would be which happened first: past Aya going to the future,or future future Koto going to the past past? This is still similar to my post in page 3.

last edited at Oct 26, 2023 1:56AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Hilarious chapter.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Shen Aoqing, you love her too much, don't you?

akita
Wanna Sip? discussion 11 Sep 23:33
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This was a really fun read! Gave me some chuckles here and there. The scene is like something that came out from a comedy film, refreshing.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Wait up! They're simply roommates, right? Yuiko's in love with Mei, while the latter is tooooo dense to notice it. That was why Mei thought Yuiko might simply be doing some kind of training for when she gets married to some one else (not her) in the future. Anyway, that's some really nice art.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is intriguing, looking forward for more.

Huh, I don't agree with all those interpretations of it being time travel.

Most likely has relations to time. The beginning talked about how the stars we see at present are from the past, and showed the current time when midschooler Aya and college student Koto met. Koto wondered if Aya was the same thing, a star from the past. Moreover, Aya asked Koto about a place she was thinking of, and this place has full of memories. The past is full of memories. It's time-related. Either past Aya went to the future, or future Koto went to the past. It also has themes related to Tanabata where the two stars can meet once a year.

It could be one of those confusing consequence of time travel thing. Koto could have went back to the past first and met Aya on Tanabata day way before the start of the story (the ending where they met), hence why Aya was fixated about this secret "place" in the first place and the idea of being able to go back to the past. Aya's disappearance on Tanabata day could've been triggered by this initial time travel event as well.

last edited at Sep 4, 2023 8:23PM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Here comes the obligatory "so two girls can..." revelation for Michi, I wonder if this'll make Aisawa intensify her advances towards Michi

"So two girls ca--Kasumi cheated on her girlfriend with me!?" And then it'll make Aizawa blame herself again.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I feel like I need to do a reread of this series, the infrequent releases have made my understanding of the plot hazy at best. All I know is these bitches gay and can enjoy a fine wine.

Same thoughts and I went straight here to read myself some spoilers to gauge the story thus far.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I love this author but I hate that this manga is so good. Why do I want to rip my heart out while reading this every time? But I would still though urghhhh

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Thanks for the update.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Loving it so far.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Character growth is always nice.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

They're adorbs.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Thanks for the TL! They're so cute.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020
109386412_p0

Bocchi's going to play her own guitar.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Nice bonus.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

So far,
Toudou with the younger tsundere
Prez with yakuza girl
Sporty tomboy with R
Kamisada with Hachou, yakuza girl's big sis(?).

It seems like Toudou isn't getting every one in her harem. The pairings are perfect so far.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

It's just a one-shot but this got me invested. I want more like this.

akita
Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

^^^^ the whole premise of this manga is already over the top and unrealistic. But it'd not be surprising if Toki was indeed lying about the reasons.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

What a nice chapter.

Edit: wait, what final?!

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 2:54AM

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Nooooooo, it's oveeeeeeeeer.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

... I often feel like the Japanese have an inferiority complex about the US--[...]

Author is probably an American living and working in Japan. They could be Japanese but don't seem to have grown up in Japan. Their other series on here even has a foreigner main character so this isn't surprising here.

Besides, it's not surprising that Kanna would be living in LA or U.S. since most Japanese abroad are residing in this city or country respectively.

But I wouldn't want to be going to LA either, yikes.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Author-san did Risa dirty with all that direction.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Lovin it thus far.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Hiroko's hinting at Risa so is Ayaka going to end up with Risa!? Love triangle trope finally subverted?

About Risa, it'd be fine to have her and Ayaka end up together as a twist if she had more "screen time" but as it stands she doesn't have a lot of depth to her imho. Sure, she's great but it's like she barely has any flaws and the only thing we know about her is that she's nice and likes Ayaka. I don't think from a storytelling point of view it would make sense because of the character arcs...

If Ayaka ends up noticing Risa that way, that will be the finale chapter of this story of Ayaka being in love with Hiroko. All Ayaka needs to do at present is to accept the rejection; and move on and have her fall in love when she least expected it.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 10:26PM