Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

everyone is falling for the troll again

There are gonna be fireworks at the moment of the answer and blood will trickle from my eye-holes

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Oh, come on, girl! She just saved your shaved ice and now she's gonna drop it again!

joined Dec 23, 2021

I hate cliff hangers

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think it's unlike Hino to lie to a direct question like this so we might finally get progress!? Exciting!

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

but why

joined Aug 29, 2016

Beware the bottoms, for they can suddenly take the lead.

That’s what a brat would say lol

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Holy moly! Is this really happening? Are they going to actually get together soon? If they go back to being useless lesbians I'm going to be quite peaved. :<

joined Jan 19, 2021

WOOOOOW JUST WHEN I WAS SO HOOKED IT DECIDED TO BE THE FINAL TRANSLATED CHAPTER GODDAMN

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh my gaaaaaaaaaad (‘◉⌓◉’)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[96] omg! its finally happened.

such a cute chapter. my fav part is how hino made kogu stand there with pursed lips for 3 minutes waiting for a kiss. i bet she will thrash around in bed later embarrassed about that one.

also, we got the hazy eyes again. it's been a little while. that usually happens when kogu is extremely embarrassed but also really wants something lol. way too cute.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 3:01PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

did we all imagine it I can't tell

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm still bouncing around freaking out over this chapter, and ive had the raws/script since sunday lol.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Let's fucking gooooooooooooooooooooo, heck yea!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cuteness overload, I am now deceased. Thanks for the translation!

(I wonder where they'll go from here? Now that there seems to be no going back with that cheek kiss, it should (I hope) be incredibly obvious to the both of them that they're into each other.)

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

[incoherent screaming]

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

[incoherent screaming]

Ditto

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

so how many more chapters before they finally get together? next arc or two?
I'd like it if they continued beyond them starting to date. Maybe an arc where Hino stops teasing Koguma all the time because she thinks it isn't proper now that they're officially a thing, but it makes Koguma feel lonely or smthn

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cuteness overload, I am now deceased. Thanks for the translation!

(I wonder where they'll go from here? Now that there seems to be no going back with that cheek kiss, it should (I hope) be incredibly obvious to the both of them that they're into each other.)

honestly this has a very end-of-volume feel to it. really hoping that they don't wind this down anytime soon.

so much room for more kogu teasing. i mean she was waiting for a kiss on the lips and hasnt gotten one yet. im sure hino will make he jump thru embarrassing hoops to get what she wants.

so how many more chapters before they finally get together? next arc or two?
I'd like it if they continued beyond them starting to date. Maybe an arc where Hino stops teasing Koguma all the time because she thinks it isn't proper now that they're officially a thing, but it makes Koguma feel lonely or smthn

hino cant stop teasing her, kogu loves that shit.

im really hoping their little baby SM thing ramps up even more now. maximum teasing and blushing please.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 3:19PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

That was incredibly cute!! I’m very happy with the cheek kiss. They can share their first kiss when they are both ready to take the next step.

joined May 1, 2015

!?
Koguma please, how useless can you be?
Return the favor and tell Hino that she was imagining it too.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Hype to see how this backtracks from here. Jk, thanks for the update <3

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

next chapter is out on the 28th btw, so three weeks instead of the usual two...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

OKAY

Now that I'm done with making many noises of squee, can we talk about how gorgeous the actual kiss page looks? Like damn it just looks so good.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The ''kiss under the fireworks at the summer festival'' thing might be the biggest cliche ever but I'll sure take it !! This was beyond adorable XP Give me more now !!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.