Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Clearly these are people who have been reading yuri manga and know the festival drill--cute yukata, hand-holding, ice cream, etc.--can a sore foot from rubbing geta be far behind?

But the little bear is not to be denied--"Let's just stop all this trope business and get right to the core of the matter!"

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch95#8

Hino taking the role of sugar momma.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

OKKAAAYYYY THATS AN AMAZING CLIFFHANGER

does this call for a confession chap or is hino gonna be totally oblivious

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I stg if the next chapter has Hino-san avoiding the question super hard and we go back to shenanigans I'm gonna tear my hair out. They need to kisssss!!!! She's lookin at da wips!!! Da wips!!!

joined May 1, 2015

Important questions are being asked

92165446-8f95-4f03-88c5-7d78fb208740
joined Dec 25, 2021

Just start dating already…

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

In early chapters, they seems just have a few height gap.

maybe it's just me... but, now just look at how tall is hino-san compared to kuguma, it's kinda wierd knowing that they are at the same grade, same class.

look like a mom and a daughter.

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

Both are going through puberty but one has stopped growing

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Our little bear is cutting to the chase. You have to fess up now Hino, no running away from this !

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Yoooooo

I need the next chapter badly

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Literally biting my knuckles in anticipation. What a cliffhanger! I really, really hope that Hino doesn't get depressed or scared or runs away or hell - the mangaka set up that she's sleepy, so if she just falls asleep....

I like the lampshading on the whole 'hold hands not to get lost' thing - they both seemed to know the trope.

joined May 29, 2021

no running away from this !

Never underestimate a romance manga’s ability to interrupt blunt questions with frivolous distractions.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

no running away from this !

Never underestimate a romance manga’s ability to interrupt blunt questions with frivolous distractions.

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

inb4 Hino makes something up that gets Koguma flustered like "I was just trying to look down your shirt" so they both just drop the subject

... until Koguma pulls Hino in for a kiss under the fireworks

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Just start dating already…

They already are, they just haven't made it official yet.

joined Dec 20, 2013

what is going on there ?! is progress actually being made? Is there finally hope for a comedy-tagged content to go there properly ?!! I would say color me surprised, but I'm still looking out for a cope out, so I'll just say it's a start.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

okay, she's forward with it

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

everyone is falling for the troll again

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A lovely date with lots of blushing. ^_^

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Probably there will be a u-turn (again) in the next chapter that will partially normalize the situation. But I'm not complaining. I love this. Art, characters, everything.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

pls pls pls let the next chapter or two be it.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

oh so here it comes, the legendary ice cream fall on a pretty yukata.. they will go to Hino's house again to clean it... and then bath again... and then... in chapter 100...

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Beware the bottoms, for they can suddenly take the lead.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Here's hoping Koguma won't let her get away with any made-up excuses. It does seem that she's now pretty much aware of what's going on with Hino and is trying to give her that little push.
I think her thoughts in the last panel on this page seriously support this idea. Also note that Koguma's blushing all the way to the back of her head.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Given the previous track record of this series, any prediction that there will be some kind of diversion or pullback is a logical bet.

But, as I've said before, this sequence of chapters just feels different than what has gone before, in particular Koguma's callback question about what Hino intended by that almost-kiss.

There have been plenty of previous occasions where Koguma has declined to follow up on having Hino clarify her meaning or has silently accepted an obviously lame deflection. The fact that she's insisting on cornering Hino this time feels very much like a new development.

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 3:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.