Forum › Posts by earthwormjim

earthwormjim
Kitaku discussion 10 May 18:49
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

not a big fan of long live sunshine, or any idol anime, but man, this... this is great art.

earthwormjim
School Zone discussion 10 May 18:29
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Man, I can't wait until we move as far away as possible from the twin drama arc. Wake me up when this story starts being fun and light hearted again.

Some actual progress would be nice too.

I'm loving the drama, but 4 months in between chapters without any progress, now that is torture, friendzone4life, maybe when we are in the retirement home barely able to read manga we can finally see one of the relationships actually come to fruition and die satisfied.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Awesome, aaaaaaaangst just makes the pay off that much sweeter, or terrible! It's good drama either way

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

this is pretty amazing, low the slow build up, so many manga just rushes it or you start with established relationship

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Really love this manga, but it also feels like lawyerism trying to circumvent taboo as well haha

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Oof took me 6 months to finish this moke version, thanks whoever recommended it, certainly a lot better than the anime in which the last episodes* was some of the most unsatisfying things I have ever seen from emotional standpoint.

Calling Shimura a dork is maybe harsh, but who the hell answer "Why?" when a friend asks if they can stay over?
Both Shimura and Adachi are socially inept af, maybe unpopular opinion but would have loved seeing the serie focus on Taru and have her find someone that can return her affections.

last edited at May 5, 2022 6:35PM

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Is it just me or does it feel like this series has really hit the brakes the last chapters? I don't really get slow build up tension vibes, more like lets just be friends with subtext vibes. Not saying it's not cute, just saying I think it will end with friendzone.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

This makes me question my sexuality

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

sweet yeah, but some sour stuff can make the sweetness more sweet, hoping for some drama or aangst as well

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

This is amazing, become "sisters" to negate the existential dread and embrace heaven, love it.

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Oh smoking cute lesbo girls, just found a new fetish, need more. Awesome couple so cute together, especially page 19

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

That...felt like movement from Shimamura? Well, more than there has been in a while anyway.

Shimura is such a dork, cute, but a dork nonetheless.

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Perfect ending 10/10
Loved that Gyaoru or whatever type is called got her girl as well, there was set up for it and it paid off.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/32asako/status/1126835698927935488

https://mobile.twitter.com/32asako/status/1099277534447861760

You are welcome.

schaisse, awesome bro, this is good, hope to see more translated and hopefully it will become a series of satisfying length.

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 6:02PM

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

This manga is a lesbian version of Back To The Future. Don't think too much and just leave it at that.

Damn now I need to see a lesbian manga version of Biff Tannen...

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

wholesome discord dm leaks bro

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

So we're just gonna skip the whole sleeping in the bed thing as if nothing happened, just one picture of Ryoka looking like she's in hell trying to control herself woulda been enough. Oh well at least can fantasize about anything one wants lol

earthwormjim
Slug discussion 07 Apr 18:04
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

So, whats with the slug imagery? I didnt really see any connection.

Slugs are hermaphroditic and mate by wrapping around each other, so their association with lesbianism has been a thing for a long time in literature.

There's another cute classic which also made the slug comparison a long time ago, here on dynasty, if you wanna check it out

Um... is there any reason why this story is not tagged as Yuri ?

My best guess is that it was a mistake that'll be corrected

that's pretty awesome, and both commendable and scary you remembered that reference haha cool metaphor though, makes sense, and changed my outlook on slugs. Will be more careful when throwing them off the property, thought they were just gross before.

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Was great, a good story often breaks morals, at least that makes it a lot more interesting and enjoyable read, if you ain't cringin, you ain't livin.

I love Boobs!
I love Pussy!
I love Megumi San!
The mind break was very funny

earthwormjim
Sudoo Kaoru discussion 06 Apr 19:58
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

cool man, they were funny. Hope the author will make a serie out of one of their works

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Ergh,i having serious existencial questions after reading this...

embrace the existential dread, preferably with drugs... or yuri.

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

great soundtrack with lyrics for this doujin
https://youtu.be/uPudE8nDog0

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Sounds like a trap, but if she doesn't stop it she will get cucked, oof

earthwormjim
Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Well I enjoyed the series, a cute and sexy little "don't think too hard" about it romp, and not too long either. Concludes with a very wholesome ending. Thumbs up from me :)

oh yeah, feels good
the first times she does lewd things to her senpai will be timeless tho

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

@Earthwormjim
Also yes, Bloom Into You is 100% worth reading. You can start right at chapter 25 after the anime because it went mostly frame-by-frame through the manga. Slight adaptations in character design and maybe dialogue pacing notwithstanding it was an extremely faithful adaptation. It is, however, worth reading the first half anyway, even if you already know it.

thanks man, reading it now! love it.