Forum › Posts by runrin

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm beginning to think that shou is neurodivergent. she has a special interest. she doesn't understand certain jokes. etc.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

they are so wholesome.

i've been wondering for a while now if we should expect some sort of major conflict, like them being outed at school or their parents freaking out or something. that one girl is really possessive with umi, she might cause a big problem.

but then i remember that this series really hasn't been like that. it's more subtle. the focus is on relationships between individuals and how they learn and grow by being around each other.

i doubt this type of story would last if it weren't self published. there's just not enough conflict for a magazine and i really love it for that.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

it would be hilarious if the author just decided to skip this part and we go back to school stuff

extremely good user name

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i feel bad that yunduo struggles with internalized homophobia, but god she pisses me off.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

god i love this series so much!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

sad to see this end. thanks for all your hard work kight heron crew. <3

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i have a feeling we are going to need the harem tag at some point

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yessss

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yahoooooo

last edited at Sep 19, 2023 9:09PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

can't wait for chapter two. thank youuu for the hard work. that was a long chapter!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i suddenly woke up as a girl one day and now the government is trying to experiment on me

I would 100% read that

me too tbh.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

but I really appreciated how unflinchingly it depicted what the real results would be of someone being flung forward in time seven years.

don't you think that in these supernatural type stories, the most realistic thing would be the police and government getting involved? people always seem to accept the supernatural, instead of doing science. some sort of paranormal stuff is going on. imagine if that happened in your town right now. that person would be experimented on by the military within a week of the local authorities finding out about it.

i'd like to see that type of story once in a while.

look forward to my new gender bender romantic comedy manga coming out soon:
i suddenly woke up as a girl one day and now the government is trying to experiment on me

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks everyone for remaining civil as well as being understanding, and kind to one another.

my take:

an unsolicited, non-consensual kiss is a form of violence and reacting by slapping the person and running away isn't really that surprising to me. if you've ever had a drunk person abruptly kiss you without consent (i have), it's extremely confusing and can be incredibly distressing. i don't think ruriko intended to hurt kurumi, but just to get away (to safety) as quickly as she could, and personally, i don't really see anything wrong with that.

even if ruriko does want to smooch in the future, the fact that it came suddenly and without her consent can be extremely scary, and in a moment of adrenaline, slapping kurumi might have even happened before she could make a conscious decision about it.

personally, i thought that these three chapters were fine (not great). it didn't really seem that out of character to me. kurumi getting a bit too drunk and being impulsive checks out. ruriko is clearly worried she will hold kurumi back if their relationship becomes more intimate and they commit to staying together long term. she seems worried that if they become intimate, she won't be able to stop herself from wanting to stay with kurumi forever. she's scared she will change kurumi's life in a way that kurumi grows to resent.

i'm happy they made progress, even if it was due to extremely unfortunate circumstances. hopefully they spend more time discussing what happened and setting appropriate boundaries and expectations going forward. (i'm going to assume this happens off camera regardless.)

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 7:38PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

love this

I WANT TO WRITE A FIC OF THIS

please share it when you dooo

last edited at Aug 29, 2023 4:23PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

How come this has a kissing scene while Crescent Moon and Doughnuts doesn't? Lol

pretty sure the characters in crescent moon are ace. i have actually been wondering if the endgame for these two would be a non-sexual relationship too.

it's possible to be extremely intimate without kissing and sex. that's how cm&d ended. their relationship is just as real as any other, it's just not sexual.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

people are being banned for belittling other users about something extremely personal. not for having different opinions. you can express a difference of opinion without dismissing someone else. if you don't think you can do that you should avoid the topic or not post in this thread.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 9:42PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm not fucking around here. i don't care what you think, do not dismiss what another user thinks of as abuse or you will be banned. if you can't be accepting, just don't post in this thread. the next ban will not be for just one day.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

just a quick reminder:

its okay to discuss the manga, but please remember domestic violence and abuse is a topic that should be handled with care. you can disagree with one another but keep it civil and try to understand that other people may experience these things differently from you.

be kind to one another or i will reprimand you.

if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable or attacked, feel free to reach out to me via dm on discord. you can find me on the dynasty server.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yesssss fuck yesssssss so happy

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

thanks for the all the hard work gouma-den!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I would love to see a timeskip sequel chapter where we see lovehwipped bottom Hiyama being showered in affection and being pulled by the leash by her dominant wife Kimura in university or domestic life. One can only dream~

i was sad there we didn't get more chapters with them being affectionate, but this would totally make up for it.

last edited at Jun 20, 2023 11:36AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

senpai kinda sucks tbh. coworker-san is my girl.

runrin Staff
Oni Kouhai discussion 02 Jun 23:12
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

so wholesome omg

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is super cute i love the art! can't wait for more!

last edited at May 17, 2023 7:45PM

runrin Staff
JC Yuri discussion 15 May 19:57
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Uhhhhh...Isn't this rape?

Looks consensual to me.

we've added a dubious consent tag that works like this can be tagged with in the future.