Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

We never got an answer to the question that ended the last chapter, (96) did we...?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Only lewd thoughts in their minds.

We never got an answer to the question that ended the last chapter, (96) did we...?

You're imagining it.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 4:10PM

joined Nov 22, 2021

Omi the taco blocker

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

I would have probably lied and said my mom said no sleepover tonight, spent the night alone, lonely and pissed off.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 4:55PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Omi the taco blocker

Can't blame her too much, though, seeing how she's only there because Koguma couldn't handle her own lewd thoughts.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Koguma you COWARDLY FOOL

(alternatively, curse you author-san yet again.)

joined May 1, 2015

Handholding with Omi in the room.
What a bunch of perverts.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wait, Omi is kinda stacked, actually? Did I just miss it this whole time?

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

handholding??? how dare they. thats illegal

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Omi the taco blocker

She was a real clam jammer

joined Aug 29, 2019

Bit of a big oof moment for Hino here.
A bit odd to see Koguma stepping on the brakes so hard.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Omi the taco blocker

Can't blame her too much, though, seeing how she's only there because Koguma couldn't handle her own lewd thoughts.

This, poor Omi just thought she was being invited over for fun with friends, she likely doesn't know the alternate motive for her being invited.

Also I wonder if she'll have her own girlfriend by the end, which could be cute.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Mission failed successfully...?

joined Mar 23, 2022

when I thought it will be smoothly be a mission:failed then koguma pulling the lewd holding hands flag. welp this is not so bad for hino at the end of the day.
lol hino now explicitly showing her motives to the readers

joined Aug 29, 2019

when I thought it will be smoothly be a mission:failed then koguma pulling the lewd holding hands flag. welp this is not so bad for hino at the end of the day.

More like Hino actually acknowledging her motives in earnest and starting to move forward, as we'd all been hoping she eventually would. I don't know, this twist doesn't quite sit right with me, considering how Koguma had been pushing lately.
Meh, can't always have it all, now can we?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

More like Hino actually acknowledging her motives in earnest and starting to move forward, as we'd all been hoping she eventually would. I don't know, this twist doesn't quite sit right with me, considering how Koguma had been pushing lately.
Meh, can't always have it all, now can we?

Thing is, Kogu is a Good Girl. She’s forthright about wanting to be close to Hino, and she’s open to intimacy in the clinch, but given time for reflection/anticipation she’s still our timid Kogu.

(Personally, I’d pay good money for a “Koguma Googles ‘how do two girls have sex?’’’ scene, but I think we’re still a long way away from the Naked Exchange of Bodily Fluids portion of the festivities.)

joined Aug 29, 2019

[...]Personally, I’d pay good money for a “Koguma Googles ‘how do two girls have sex?’’’ scene[...]

lol...
Who sais that's not exactly what she did while Hino was out getting ready for the sleepover... Then it'd be no surprise Kogu got cold feet.
Thanks for allowing me to rationalize this :D

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

I somehow missed the update in my email for ch.96 and only just read the chapter tonight.

AHHHHHHHHH

I can't believe it finally, finally happened. I think my heart skipped a beat. Hino is the cutest, Koguma is even cuter, and now that we're finally, officially, no-holds-barred on the path to dually-recognized love I think I can taste the sweetness in my veins. I'm so happy. It's been what - 3 years we've been waiting for this? So, so good. Sweet, romantic - I don't want it of course, but if the series ended right there, on the last page of ch. 96, I would've been happy.

As for ch.97 - I audibly, uncontrollably, yelled 'Koguma you fucking coward' as she admitted to herself why she invited Omi, but still - what a cute ending. Adorable. Amazing. Fantastic.

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 10:22PM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

welp i guess we´re back to square 1.... maybe 2, you got me good kinniku tarou

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Kogu-san no baka!!!!! We could've had feeling confirmation! Mou

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

HAND HOLDING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also watch this just be Kogu having the post-lewd bashfulness and embarrassment that comes from seeing them again after the fact

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Both girls are 100% aware of where their relationship is headed now. The waiting game begins I guess.

joined Dec 28, 2016

So many people being more down than I was expecting. The question was completely answered last chapter and now they're both aware of each other's feelings. Now it's just time for them each to get used to the idea (Koguma being not used to the idea yet this chapter).

joined Dec 28, 2016

Also, holy crap wait until next week guys, the next chapter is doozy.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 9:37AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I'm fine with this. I'll read this as Koguma taking the reins of this situation, be it fully on purpose or by accident.

Will it be Omi that will end their little dance? I'd wish, cause she was always portrayed as a bit of an airhead. So with "even" her realizing it and just outright telling them to face it, it would be a neat treat. We also need a fourth girl so we can start pairing her with Omi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.