Eymfhklu8aed3kp-orig

I really can't pick just one waifu for laifu in this game, they're all so great

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Apr 21:44
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
47305139_p0

This is goood!
How's the movie status? is coming to cinemas again or soon to bluray?

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Apr 21:42
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Ext0pqcuuaaohdy-orig

What happens off streams stays off stream - Shion, probably

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 12 Apr 13:04
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would only Roll for a Mona or Jean banner, although Qiqi's c6 is amazing for the abyss.

SO! Genshin impact finally decided to give us answers and Oh My God, they delivered A LOT! although, I wish they had giving us more cut scenes or illustrations instead of just saying it face to face giving the importance they represent. But overall, a great point to jump to the next stage.

Many theories were crushed but also many will be born from this.

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 1:05PM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gridman posted:

Waited for it to end and all I can say is what a completely melodramatic and boring series. How the author managed to spread such a weak premise of "loneliness" over 34 grueling chapters is beyond me. Surrounded by loving friends, family and peers makes the loneliness theme so forced and unbelievable. And the overuse of the salamander and frog analogy was just cringe inducing, making the same call back over and over was just to pad frames of drawing the same salamander over and over again.

How you forced yourself to read 34 chapters of what you consider grueling is beyond me, surely you must've understood by the second or third volume that you were not enjoying it, right?

last edited at Apr 12, 2021 1:00PM

Serenata
SHY discussion 11 Apr 08:55
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

A supernova is coming?!

I don't think this arc is dragging, and if that's the case is only because we have many characters this time, is not always about the sisters, is about Kfufu, the dragon guy.... the angel (and the tehehhehehe technique) the stuff in the space that allowed SHY getting a power up.

Sure, is a drag if you ignore all those elements of character development and introductions, including the fight of David Bowie (I forgot his name T-T) in the top of the dome against the shadow enemy too, if we pretend that this arc is just about the sister then yeah it's dragging.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 9:03AM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Let's be frank here, is not over... Thanks to the Mochiverse, somewhere sometime they'll show up again ... Maybe in Avengers

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Yurify your studies"

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Apr 12:50
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

kokoa posted:

idk if i'm the only one that noticed that sakurako is pretty mature lately :0
character developtment?in yuru yuri??

Yeah, she's now fully aware of how baka she and the troubles she causes and admits it

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 10 Apr 11:05
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

You already had Childe..... ufffffffffff oh well, he's good anyway! and C1 is not as amazing as the C6 but that 20% CD reduction at least would make it enjoyable for me to the point of make him main dps or sub.

Last time I said that the wise choice was to be patient... Long story short: Wolf's gravestone ! LOL but I guess, that's just like with Hu Tao, I got a lance I didn't need until she came but this time I know exactly who's going to need the claymore!

Serenata
Image Comments 10 Apr 09:08
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eyt8tp-w8awh3lj-orig

She really is a free spirit

Serenata
Image Comments 10 Apr 09:06
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
88996071_p0

IT's cute yeah but also veryyyyyyyyyyyy hot too... lewd!

Serenata
Image Comments 10 Apr 09:05
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Etukxwevoaavfx5-orig

HIGHLY COMPATIBLE!

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

This chapter is bugged, I'm clicking next page but I don't see a kiss... That can't be

The kissing bug was fixed but now the camera angle is wrong and I still can't see it, plus a very weird message that says "end" in the corner of the last page... Not sure what it means, guess I will find out in the next chapters @_@

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

This chapter is bugged, I'm clicking next page but I don't see a kiss... That can't be

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tsuki-chan posted:

erana posted:

as a former teenager with good recall of how teenagers actually are, I call BS in that "teenager doesn't know what to do to pleasure her own set of genitalia" thing.

You know it actually depends a lot. I know some girls that never masturbated (also because of religion and stuff).

Well I think the fact that she is the ace of a sport club has something to do, is like, you spend all your excitement and energy there and back home all you want to do is just rest.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you're not sure just put them all in to be safe lo/ or just 2 and make a PEACE sign, pro lesbians can even snap their fingers in there.

That other project your team is picking up seems very interesting... I hope is not just a one shot.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilpha posted:

I think we should be grateful that Mikan is on the good side, that mentality is not appropiate for Kirara lo/ a shot through the brain... Use the ultimate magic GUN!

I am reminded of the ending to Wizards:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT9pWUmrimU

You Still Rely On MAGIC?

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

In another piece of evidence, if more now was required, of my rather juvenile sense of humor the name of this Australian geographic feature amuses me far more than it should OTL

u_u https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eromangasaurus

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 08 Apr 14:03
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think you're obliged to lvl him up lol, I mean, combined with Ganyu's ult he would be nice (actually, anyone combined with Ganyu's ult is amazing) but if I go for Childe, aside from his C6 which is impossible for the average person, what I like is that his ultimate is one single clean hit, so if you use vaporize is like a nuke missile, ultimates like that are really valuable and that's one of the reasons I went after Hu Tao.

I'm conflicted right now because I'm close to the pity in the eternal banner (like 5 to 10) but I'm scared of using my wishes there and then when the next 5 stars comes I could be 10 wishes away from the character pity! there's like 5 things that would make me happy from the eternal banner (Keqing, c2 Mona, c1 Jean and a Catalist or Bow) anything else would be tragedy and I don't want a double tragedy... If I wait and save, I could roll easily both banner after I get Eula but do I have the force of will to wait for that?! only time can tell.

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Senpai died and the yuri Goddess replaced it with a new senpai over night
YAY! two volumes!

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think we should be grateful that Mikan is on the good side, that mentality is not appropiate for Kirara lo/ a shot through the brain... Use the ultimate magic GUN!

As always, the comedy mixed with serious plot on this work is on another lvl.

I hope the anime (an eventual s3) does justice to the Onsen part... Let's say 5 minutes of it.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wuuuhooooooooooooooo this special was AMAZING!!! I was melting with the little panels and then BOOM nsfw! and a super adorable and beautiful one, forget melting, I vaporized in that instant! thank you so much ...... and yes nips O_O

Is that the gamer girl's GF at the end? looks like everything will be okay!

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

How have you all been dealing with Mangadex Hiatus? they announced yesterday that more time is needed to make it work properly, so it could take more weeks, is understandable.

Lots of cheap sites has been exposed, with MD gone, their content has been reduced dramatically (because they can't use their bots to copy) and there's many fansubs in my language that relied on the english versions to translate afterwards so I'm missing a lot but thanks to Dynasty and Mangaplus I can cope with it, they have the most vital content hehe.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

myrrhmidon posted:

As of today, Dynasty is no longer a primary yuri site. I know it's disappointment to hear, but from no on we'll be uploading het, yaoi and non-romance stories as well. Thank you for your understanding!

Oh no... Anyway.

I've always liked that Dynasty was open to any genre tho having a preference for yuri and LGBT content. And I'm all the more glad for it. I would never had found Fukakai na Boku no Subete o, which I consider right now as my favorite manga or at least up there. I'd like to think the overall message of that manga is the same ideal that Dynasty tries to uphold.

One of the first works I read here were Reversible and Prunus Girls (also Notes from the Garden of Lilies... amazing) back in 2013 lo/, so you could say it's thanks to the fact that Dynasty has diversity of content that I also became a yuri lover.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 3:46PM