Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Bentoki posted:

Maid is destroying again

https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg649743?track=ct_episode

I can't see the votes but if she's winning by a lot I'll lose interest in this real quick, I'll always prefer a fun and spicy dynamic for romance, but if the maid always win then what's the point... can't beat a gang of maid otakus

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

update on mangadex :))).......

La xuxa OH MY DIOS OH SANTISIMO CIELO ME MUERO ME MUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me Moriiiiiiiiiiiii Kyaaaaaaaaaa esto es demasiado estimulante aahhh

Relajate XD aunque concuerdo ESTO FUE RE LOCO LE PUSIERON LA MERCANCIA DE LA MAGENTA EN LA CARA FULGUR XD SI YA DE PORSI QUEDO AMARRADA CON EL BESO AHORA CON ESTO ESA TIPA NO DUERME EN PAZ ESTA NOCHE

This looks like a verified "touch grass" moment. :|

Anyway that entire convo among the Tres is wheeze

I touched grass yesterday and I touched mountain back in Monday and believe me I couldn't find any magical girl lesbian sex in the hotsprings with voyeurism and masturbation, I'm not a sheep, I can't live with just grass wwwww

Chikaon posted:

Wooooooow was not expecting it to go the Magenta x Sulfur route at all :O not my preferred ship but def not unwelcome. Great chap!!

And yeah Magenta x Sulfur? it wasn't what I expected at the beginning but definitely what I needed, totally approved.

Also check out the vol 7 cover!!!! When I saw that, I was already half way into hyper mode so the full chapter was more happiness that I could handle at once.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

update on mangadex :))).......

La xuxa OH MY DIOS OH SANTISIMO CIELO ME MUERO ME MUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me Moriiiiiiiiiiiii Kyaaaaaaaaaa esto es demasiado estimulante aahhh

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

wlftchtr82 posted:

One thng i thought on re-reading - when the uncle says she 'has this' - going to concerts is something anyone can do so its not much of a 'thing to have' by itself- so it made me wonder if she is maybe in a band herself?

I kinda interpreted the uncle saying "you have this" as in him saying "you have your love for music in common, that's what you'll talk about". I'm like 99.8% sure that's what he meant

That's how I saw it as well, it was really cool

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Those were some great moments, but I'm sad she didn't pick any elf from the village after all.

This time around it would be the witch and the princess for two very different reasons hahaha but it's gonna be really boring if the maid wins again.

sleekie posted:

Is nobody going to comment on the fact that the demon king is also human?

We got to see her eyes up close this time, very demon like

last edited at May 22, 2022 9:24AM

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 21 May 21:55
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Maybe they know exactly what to do, but getting there (the 2 sweet situations we all want) would mean the end, and this is probably still selling pretty well so they won't give it to us unless it's the final volume.

I feel like that with Living with My Brother's Wife... Even with 2 more (or 3?) serialized ongoing series, the author has absolutely no intention of finishing any time soon apparently.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

They even uploaded a new yuri work today, it was very cute! not only you get all these short stories but there's the Goddess and her servant relationship growing in the background too, very cute!

The number of subs has been increasing, I hope they take off soon beyond 10 or 100k

last edited at May 21, 2022 4:46PM

Serenata
Citrus + discussion 21 May 15:46
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

rainbow8 posted:

Who the hell are these characters
I have no memory of them

Why not just read the previous chapter then? geez

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh this is actually pretty nice! and they come with English subs too!! the voices are Japanese ... To be honest It's way better than I expected, so now I'm subscribed, they even come with their own cute avatars https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqkBh2iStonPM7KB2OnYSw

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

A mom is fine too...

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nothing fills the heart more than a happy family

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

New upcoming yuri manga https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-05-18/love-to-lie-angle-merryhachi-launches-zenbu-kimi-no-sei-da-manga-on-june-17/.185667 from the creator of Tachibanakan triangle

I have a 2 floors desk to eat cake in front of the pc but with manga is hard, because I have to use the mouse too ...so I usually have very small cookies with manga and whatever else with anime

last edited at May 18, 2022 1:40PM

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

@Giftnova That's extremely convenient, thank you very much!

Right off the bat, I think that Xu Hao is already too much of an extra, not for being a guy but because we already a lot going on without him, I can predict his existence just generally ruining everything else that needs to be done and we also have Yang's own personal life waiting to deploy at any moment on top.

Just hope the students aren't involved in any way in the chart or it will be too much to handle.

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

The yuri is great, and that's perfect ! but for the drama... I think we'll need a relationship chart soon lol

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

JasmineTJB posted:

Ok, they literally sleep in the same bed. I'm 100% sure that they're dating, there's no other explanation for that.

Less cleaning if you only have one bed, cheap apartment with one room ... Keeps the monsters and ghosts away too, that's just the homie way lo/

But in reality they are, they just don't know it yet

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the Update Daphie! aahhh what a bliss to see them happy... And there's nothing Madoromi can do to stop it xD lo/ I was going to comment right away but I wanted to measure everyone's else impression of this character first, I knew it wasn't gonna be positive of course and you're all right, we know she has a nasty personality but this time around is like she couldn't take it anymore and the jealousy twisted her personality even worse.

When she was insulting Ai but she got ignored and Misumi and Ai went hand in hand into the attraction, that was gold! because for too long she has been getting away with being a jerk and that's the worse part, sure she can be as nasty and egocentric as she want but why the others have to just accept it? only this time around Misumi is reacting but not so much, just some "Hey!"

I would've doubled down, I would've wrote this chapter differently with Misumi getting actually mad with Madoromi for insulting over and over her girlfriend, to stop her once and for all ... And maybe then we could've avoided the scene in the bath that was creepy and desperate, and now we know that she's just used to get everything she wanted from her parents.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT she outed Misumi to the teacher!! MISUMI'S TEACHER! that's too many red flags

Serenata
School Zone discussion 15 May 00:17
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm curious but not curious enough to investigate the rabbit hole of tvtropes and random people messing up bios so more people would have pre conception with ill intent.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh it finally feels like I'm reading new stuff from this series, it's been a while but with the remake and the anime it was like being trapped in a loop xD now finally I don't know what to expect

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
D_yot_-1524776043596247041-img2

When these two finally have their date together I will probably cry

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love the expressions they're so lively...also that barrel there is kinda sus

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

As a yuri lover and defender of free love (sadly I'm not a sailor guardian) I think I could enjoy this, looks pretty!
I've seen this scenario play before but not with both protagonist being the same.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-05-12/loving-living-vr-a-jobless-g.i.r.l.s-guy-irl-bl/.185589

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Serenata
School Zone discussion 11 May 19:43
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Matsuri is walking lesbian chaos and I LOVE IT hahaha or as the kids would say these days on the internet "she's down bad hard!

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's cause the author uses her to interrupt their meetings so of course she won't be liked even if she is actually nice and is not trying to get in the way for real xD so the blame falls in the author