Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Citrus discussion 20 Jul 14:14
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

matsuri_wins posted:

The Mei-bot is real. https://yurination.wordpress.com/2018/01/13/citrus-episode-2-malfunction/

Oh My God! yes that's exactly like I'm imagining haha, she even has a nickname lol

Later Yuzu told Mei-Tron about her fiance’s scheme and she was like “This unit is not concerned with such folly”

This is gold

Serenata
Citrus discussion 20 Jul 13:51
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

MacySan posted:

When you try to make a cool beauty with issues but end up with an obnoxious robot with bugs :(

Lmao I think describes Mei perfectly

Because when you think about it, Mei is like

"I need to follow my program"

And then Yuzu (and others) come and say "it's fine, you can live however you want!" and it took like 30 chapters for that... And then Mei is like

"I.... n-need to follow my program"

Serenata
Citrus discussion 20 Jul 13:03
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

When you try to make a cool beauty with issues but end up with an obnoxious robot with bugs :(

Serenata
Anime season 20 Jul 12:30
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Magical Girl SPEC-OPS ASUKA gets anime!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2ijAANWjQ
But look at 'em tags
Action Drama Fantasy Horror Psychological School Life Supernatural Tragedy

Serenata
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

"What was the greatest gift you've ever received?"
Pearl: that I was able to meet Marina

Serenata
Kuzushiro discussion 19 Jul 23:44
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

OriginalGengar posted:

Apparently Kuzoshiro is launching a new manga in December called I’m Living With My Brother’s Bride. It*s published in Young Gangan though, so who knows if it's gonna be yuri.

Don't read it for the yuri https://mangadex.org/manga/17170/ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu is actually a pretty good story, filled with feels ... I recommend it to everyone

Serenata
Chevaliere discussion 19 Jul 22:34
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

So is this a prequel chapter? Or was the first chapter a flashforward one?

And should we keep Historical or replace it with Fake history?

What do you mean by fake? :(

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mayjaplaya posted:

I just went through this after watching the first episode of Das Finale and this is just gloriously gay. The art's like a mix of Yoshimura Kana (Murcielago) and Ayane, what with the foot fetish and all the edgy evil grins and action.

I came here to ask about how is this series in the yuri sense and the quality sense and you replied me !! you time traveler!!! lol
Guess I'll read it!!! I saw the first 2 chapters like 2 or 3 years ago but there was like 4 or 5 episodes so I had to paused and I forgot about it

Serenata
Chevaliere discussion 19 Jul 17:23
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

She will become a knight, and then war will start with the Germans, with her agility with the long sword she will be send to the front and become a berserk feared through the whole nation know as blood red sakura... During the final battle, she will say "Is almost over, once I go back, I'll fulfill my dream of becoming a chef, I'll open a bakery" and the rest is spoiler

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 5:23PM

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 19 Jul 14:16
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013
Serenata
Citrus discussion 19 Jul 00:43
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Y' all gonna have to wait for the bonus material and extra chapters from the full volume (if there's any) bcoz honestly, yuzu and Mei.. yaaay I guess? but what about the others? I need more ships... I WANT MORE YURI

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 12:43AM

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Good at giving prizes, but not very good at receiving a prizes! hahaha

Serenata
Image Comments 18 Jul 23:03
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013
Dhbpeovvmaa-hc2-orig

Well they're sitting at different height.
But really, I love Nimaji's illustrations

Serenata
Image Comments 18 Jul 23:01
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013
Tumblr_ovv6monpr61vs9x5bo1_raw

((((YES)))

Serenata
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I have more respect for Kurokawa, she feels more human now... She actually hates the B and she has issues from the past, but those issues really made her grown with a distorted view of reality and herself, thinking that society has already dictated her role in the world, I want to see her change that and not really (or not just) become a pretty princess but someone more proud.

As for the B, I don't know... Whatever, right? XD

Serenata
Anime season 18 Jul 15:36
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

You shouldn't watch it for that, they're really cute and none of them has a boyfriend, that's for sure... As for Nibu and Deko... Well they already kissed accidentally in the ova but come on and kyoani is pushing it really hard

Serenata
Anime season 18 Jul 14:37
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Waiting subs for the Chuunibyou movie from kyoani... Mostly for Dekomori x Nibutani moments, I already was spoiled for one but it made me more excited

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 2:38PM

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

majere posted:

The colour picture where her skin is many shades lighter than it canonically is? Because white-washing doesn't literally mean paper white it means significantly lighter than the character/person is.

Again, it's what the art style calls for. Marina is often draw with lighter shades all around because the aesthetic call for it (generally softer colors are used).

Alright if we're pretending that "art style" is a legitimate defense then their art style is boring and homogeneous and they should learn how to incorporate darker skin tones into their aesthetic to grow as an artist and accurately depict the characters they draw. If your "style" can't handle black people then it's limited and bland and you should work to expand it if for no other reason than to be a more well rounded artist.

sigh if by expand it you mean stick to one color and never change it no matter the circumstances then that sounds limited to me ... Then again, even the official artist from Splatoon (the one who knows Marina more than anyone anywhere) who made promotional art was called out as racist for using blue and sepia (affecting the background and Pearl too) and some tumblr people compared the color to a photo of Marina in game and found it unacceptable by their standard as how art should be made and we're talking about the people who love to take japanese characters, make them black (and adding some other special features) and celebrate it or send death treats to OverWatch for not making MORE dark skinned characters... So really, seeing this discussion here, over a doujin of a squid and an octopus where you can see in the very first page that the artist doesn't mind at all, well.... I just feel like is a waste of time.

last edited at Jul 18, 2018 10:51AM

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh this is so sweet, I've been saving their human forms and their normal forms (and even their kitty forms) lately but I didn't had any of these, thanks for sharing TAT

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Suddenly Hana doesn't fear the oneechan hmmm... the power of sugar?

Serenata
Citrus discussion 17 Jul 14:46
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well at least there won't be more (un)expected drama hehe we're in the finishing lineeeeee
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-17/saburouta-citrus-manga-ends-on-august-18/.134284

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

A5PECT posted:

"Stereotypical dramatic misunderstandings in romance? Oh no, I'm far too gay for that."

Yeah, spending the whole chapter with a guy and pretending to be his GF and yet there wasn't an inch of romance hahaha because she's just that deep into yuri lol so I'm glad!
and ooh we have enemiesss

Serenata
Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ritsu and Mio <3 I wasn't expecting them but I'm glad to see them!
And I like the new girls too... Even that NotRikofromLoveLive

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

So... last volume?

Nah, Shiramine is still not aware how to handle this relationship... I hope we get at least one more.

Elfava%20c
joined Apr 20, 2013

This was so amazing that I can't believe is real... I was not expecting this at all, and even if I was prepared, it was too much!! OH WOW..... oh wow my vocabulary.exe just crashed too
wow