Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

They translate Overlord and Youjo Senki, I like them

Serenata
Is this a gay website? 18 Jul 20:03
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Felloffalot posted:

The Rumor Come Out: Does Dynasty Scans is Gay?

Please never change your avatar, it works every time

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

themusicman500 posted:

Logical conclusion of this series:

Met Myself on a Dating Site

Plot twist I'm my own sister

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

After watching the OVA I feel like shipping the Vampire with her sister... aaahh!!!

Serenata
New Game discussion 17 Jul 09:46
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

This pair is adorable but because of their personalities is hard to make progress in the yuri way

Serenata
Anime season 17 Jul 00:36
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh I like Centaur Worries so much!!! I was expecting yuri like that, fearless too... Thanks Japan!

Serenata
Serenata
New Game discussion 16 Jul 13:07
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally, I'm glad everything worked out !
NOW SHOW IT TO UMIKOOOOO

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even as adults, they're soooo cute

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 12:59PM

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ropponmatsu posted:

@Wtv
People on this site bitch about absolutely everything that's published, lmao. I'm doing it for the people who actually enjoy stuff. x)

That's not true :S............... We don't bitch about New Game or...eehh is not true!

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Rosenakahara posted:

Oh joy a manga about horrible people being horrible, is this Nezerou Trap? /s

Seriously though the only time I LIKE a story like this is when the assholeishness isnt hidden away ie Desert Punk because then that aspect turns into a comedy.
If I met any of the people in this manga irl I would hate their guts

Also Basically Ouran Highschool Hostclub with actually bad people inst something I feel like will really work.

You're being too hard on this but I know where you're coming from... I don't want to dislike this because the art is nice, the main character is fresh and the theme could be fun but I got the same vibes here that Guilty Crown and Eva 3.33

"Hey main character, Start working RIGHT NOW we don't care if you like it, we're gonna blackmail you to be useful for us even if that gets you in trouble in your school or house... Also, explanation, rules and stuff like that? PFFF who cares!! WHAT?! YOU MADE A MISTAKE WTF!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KNOW TELEPATHICALLY THAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!" the kind that if they take at least 10 or 20 minutes to explain the situation could've saved the whole thing dramatically.

So My hype was off the charts with the colored cover and the first half but it quickly depleted with the rest, but I don't want to dislike it because is not that I hate it, is because I hate eva 3.33 and guilty crown SO MUCH that it's infecting this one, so I want to read chapter 2 and 3, see if she gets a friend or at least and ally or if she's just a cute tool for comedy.

Serenata
New Game discussion 11 Jul 14:06
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

I honestly just don't take it so serious, the slice of life... About the events, I think it might be the director's choice saving some for later or removing them to achieve a better result with the continuity, manga can take it's time to reach a point but with the anime the budged and time is limited so I understand why they would chose to go straight ahead.

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Jul 12:25
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dory posted:

Ok I just wanna say .. Yui no harem XD

This. Also, a Yui harem was mathematically proven by this fellow here: http://www-e.uni-magdeburg.de/tboege/yryr_aut/ .

Math is just numbers but this ... This is real life

Serenata
New Game discussion 10 Jul 12:23
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doki released chapter 46
OH MY GOD is sooooo beautifullll I NEED IT ANIMATED

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 10 Jul 10:44
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't really ship Kyoko x Yui, my ship is with Ayano but I agree with Cannebal, couples are fun when they show each others things that they didn't know, you said this could also work with Yui and Ayano because we only know the surface of their characters, then since when is okay to say that we already know everything about Kyoko and that the only thing she can manage is making people mad? she's really nice imo trying to befriend everyone in her own clumsy way.
It's fine if you want to support that, I just can't like it because Ayano and Kyoko is like the best thing in this manga for me so I won't say with just one chapter "Oh well, I give up" furthermore Ayano is madly in love with her so if that doesn't happen at the end (and only at the end because I know very well that nothing will change until that) I will feel betrayed, all these years of teasing just to jump to another out of nowhere ship is not my thing honestly.

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Jul 19:35
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

ZuljinRaynor posted:

If you do YuiKyouko, you can do Chinatsu and Akari. Then Ayano is alone but you can ship her with Chitose too.

Though, Ayano x Kyouko is my favorite, I do like Yui x Ayano as well because they work really well together too.

I don't like Yui x Ayano because they're alike, diligent and smart so there's nothing fun or dynamic, In my opinion they don't compliment each other beyond friends.

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrostBurn posted:

This site is like decades behind the manga :/

It's only 1 chapter after manga how the fuck that call decades.

Well if we're paying for a perfect service we're supposed to get simulcasted releases >:( ... Oh wait! lo/

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

New one has been translated
Cute, reeeeally cute but that part about the "lucky charm" was really dark, maybe Mimika was pretending to be confused to make Yuzumori curse/kill that bully O_O

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 07 Jul 18:43
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

YuiAya best pair fight me

/Banned

I always love some Chinatsu and Akarin, like you know is the true pairing that will prevail once they defeat the last boss... The sister.

Thanks Bakkin team >_

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

Since Marie's all focused on rescuing Callie, there's a new idol pair providing all the singing and commentary in Splatoon 2
A forehead loli princess squidling and a black octoling DJ
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/882969321177272320

All the hate for Pearl is breaking my heart, is okay to prefer Marina but they're going too far with the hate in twitter and neogaf... #AllSquidsAreCute

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 12:45PM

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is not how you present your story, you don't start with a conflict and jump to another conflict that leads nowhere based in confusion and then shift the focus to a new character

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 10:16PM

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Only hardcore incest is beyond time

last edited at Jul 4, 2017 2:34PM

Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

ShadowEdge posted:

If some mixed ink is all that takes, most matches would end in massive orgies.

Splatfest is a code name for watersports orgy

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wha- .. .WAIT! Glasses girl finally shows interest in one of the girls and then that's it?! chapter is over? NO! DON'T DO THIS!

Serenata
Edelweizs
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like the girls and all but when she said "Yes, I am a succubus" I almost wanted to drop it... The Doctor notices this right? you can't lie to her. I just really hate plots based on lies/misunderstandings. What's she's going to do when the real one shows up?

But I will use my golden rule for these cases, or my baseball rule of 3 strikes! I'll read 3 chapters and if I can't find 2 more flaws (Strikes) then it's safe to continue.

Credit page is like an eroge XP

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 9:11PM