Forum › Posts by Serenata

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

If I squint hard enough I can pretend this is the Nettaigyo anime we're not getting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKphvRlWXGM

Itadakimasu

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 14 Jan 18:30
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got Jean people... so I guess, the world has been saved, sorry for being so pessimist haha (but I'm not wrong! It took 80 wishes come on!!) and making the thread feel awkward, please understand, I just needed waifu energy to live on.

I still want Ganyu

last edited at Jan 14, 2021 7:21PM

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh no! A love (not really) triangle! lol
I bet she's worrying for nothing hehe but looks like a fun character (or like a good trigger for fun stuff).. also whatzzup with the fangirl admiring her in the first pages o.o

Thank you for the new chapter! good things take time, I understand

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was hella gae everywhere lol !! too much power!!! and revelations too...

You know is actually wrong, she's saying those mean things in public and creating traumas just to keep her sister secluded and all to herself, she might be doing it unconsciously when she's sober, but is good to know that there was a reason and is not that her family was being naively awful handling the situation sometimes, because we discussed that many times.

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I see... Well
Then another one ! https://mangadex.org/title/60301 (this one is pure sugar with a loli and an ara ara lady but I wouldn't go as far as call it "yuri")

last edited at Jan 13, 2021 6:56PM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well... The translation is up in MD already and it's CUUUUTEEEEE but warning, it has the usual problems of working in an office too

Serenata
Anime season 13 Jan 13:04
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Too bad about Yashahime, maybe once 48 or so chapters have been released, people can point out the "good ones" but yeah right now is just too much for kids and not much for the fans or someone looking for story...

And about Wonder Egg... YEAH! this is GOOD anime, I'm amazed, intrigued and looking forward for more, the best surprise of the season without a doubt and the best in a loooong time, the fact that the first episode already has enough to make theories is pretty amazing too.

Sadly I don't know much about Ikuhara, in my case, I'm getting some serious Persona series vibes from this!

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Being chiken is suffering... You can go back to life but your heart won't heal... sad piano music

Hey I found a new yuri mango https://mangadex.org/title/60259 waiting for translation (must be in pending status atm)

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 13 Jan 09:13
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would have to kill the plant like 30 or more times to use him plus the sword... so I rather save those materials and enthusiasm for Hu Tao (who I can actually get if I try). yesterday I was down... It was like 2 months of hype completely annihilated in an instant with almost 0 chance of getting her again, but this is that kind of game after all, unless you're willing to pay for it and now I guess I'm liberated from the grinding for a while so yeah... I'll take it easy.

Next part is gatcha venting

THEN AGAIN I'm close to the pity in the eternal, so let's see... depending on how good or bad this is, I might stop playing for real lol, not exaggerating, the game is good but the luck plays a good part and if I don't have it, then there isn't much I can do, I wouldn't even call it luck, I would just say that this account is a "bad" one considering I needed 80 rolls every single time and the only time I was actually lucky were the rolls I got for Fischl, and there are other people who can get them every 40 or 60 tries every time and only in the worse cases, they would go all the way to 80 to 90 range.

last edited at Jan 13, 2021 9:13AM

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 12 Jan 18:51
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, once again the worse possible and less useful option (I have Klee)... is almost surreal after getting the lance too.

Well, on the "good" side this means I can roll without worries during the duration of the banner and if I get her, cool and if I don't then I'll save until Hu tao

last edited at Jan 12, 2021 6:52PM

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 12 Jan 18:21
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh God please no... hahaha

gg

Serenata
Image Comments 12 Jan 10:17
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
67181653_p0

That's cool! I was just really worried... Well, we can't expect all the vtubers to upload almost daily (and all the expectations and rules that could come from it).

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 11 Jan 23:15
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

NICE plus bonus for just login in, this is pretty cool of them, can't wait for the banner to go live!

Serenata
Image Comments 11 Jan 23:12
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
86563694_p0

I guess they're very... close huh

Serenata
Anime season 11 Jan 21:46
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG Yashahime is what I feared the most... IS just the filler parts of Boruto but without a manga or anything to have hopes that EVENTUALLY something will happen, but that's not the worst part, look at this lol https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/yashahime-princess-half-demon/episode-14/.168249

I only saw 3 or 4 episodes btw then a "pirate" shows up and he gave me a bad feeling so I stopped watching.

Serenata
Image Comments 11 Jan 20:42
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
86915780_p0

This better be the 1.4 update

Serenata
Image Comments 11 Jan 20:41
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
67181653_p0

I miss Luna, I wonder what happened to her... You can't just leave a million sub account behind like that

Serenata
School Zone discussion 11 Jan 15:30
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope we get good creepypasta stuff out of this

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah! I hope it gets at least 5 volumes, let's see if it gets beyond the 3 usual ones (where Japanese companies like to cut them).

PEOPLE ... Nyaa torrent is down.. again... What should we do? is it time to panik?

Edit: apparently is just for America

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 1:41PM

Serenata
School Zone discussion 10 Jan 22:17
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I knew it was just a matter of pages for Rei to completely lose her mind... IT was just too much XDDD

Serenata
Anime season 10 Jan 19:23
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Would you watch Ex-arm even if just for the memes ? https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/preview-guide/2021/winter/ex-arm/.167965 I certainly won't!

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was an amazing battle, Hayate looking really badass on with her own style and when all is said and done and the fatigue kicks in, the idiocy comes afloat again :P this is why I love this manga and I'll always do.

Thank you for the update! the climax was fantastic... Even now, I still hope for an anime

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't mind me I'm just gonna leave this liiiiiiiiittle thing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i2k4VfNrS8 there we go.
Even more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1itdhjmUDo

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 10 Jan 12:33
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh God please no... hahaha
the only guys I would use (and are actually useful to me) would be Venti and Targalia, I have no use for the serious ones

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 10 Jan 08:35
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah Noelle is waifu! but I'm most likely going to roll my Pity for Ganyu (or any other 5 stars) and leave it at that... then move to the eternal (25 more for pity) and then back to saving until Hu Tao.

Worse best case scenario, I don't get Ganyu but I get any other girl this time... then that means that the next pity will be the banner character and that means Hu tao.

last edited at Jan 10, 2021 8:38AM