Forum › Posts by Serenata

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Geez don't cry! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY TOO!!!!

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a loooot of manga here! but to keep things in order you need to use this thread https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15680-yuri-manga-recommendations you can request your own or check the recommendations already posted there, lots and very good ones

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

It seems like the pages are in the wrong order, I'm assuming it's because they're not numbered as 01,02,03,04 etc you know with the 0 at the start.

It was a trip to read like that but still a nice chapter, you know I like that whatever drama those two have has absolute no impact on the protagonist love, they can keep being lovely dovey while the plot moves forward. I still think is a silly battle because two hard heads refused to discuss clearly but well, as long as they don't ruin the yuri is not that bad after all.

It helps that the rest of the band members aren't jerks

last edited at May 8, 2021 4:21PM

Serenata
Ayakashiko discussion 08 May 10:06
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Someone knows if there was a bonus chapter or something extra with the last volume ? because ... it deserved more (specially Emi)

Edit: found the raws for vol 8... no extra chapter or short comic or anything, 3 illustrations and that's it... Really sad honestly, I don't think the author wanted this.

last edited at May 8, 2021 10:30AM

Serenata
Image Comments 08 May 00:10
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0uo02oxmaa1voj-orig

This arc had a really good ending, now we're going to see more of Shiki and Kuro... hope it goes well

Serenata
Image Comments 07 May 22:07
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0xbqucx0amg8f8-orig

INA perfect world, this INAppropriate work relationship would be perfectly fine

last edited at May 8, 2021 12:08AM

Serenata
Image Comments 07 May 21:47
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0od0cevcam2m2a-orig

Not sure what's going on here but it's cute...
I'm the only one who can't read "Byleth" name without hearing a drunk Russian saying it?

Serenata
Image Comments 07 May 21:38
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0umdwlvkaajng4-orig

Touch her horns, that's their weak spot!!!

Serenata
Image Comments 07 May 21:37
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
Etfhw5_vkaeg34c-orig

Good job, she got the spirit

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 07 May 16:14
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are new leaks now, cosmetic items this time costumes for summer of Barbara and Jean I could share links but maybe it's better if you chose to look for them. And following the rumors you would get the Barbara for free and for Jean you would need to pay directly without rng involved

Serenata
Senpai-Ai discussion 07 May 15:52
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Bweeh" she said... how cute
A cute harem? only possible with yuri hahaha

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

What was the plot again? I forgot... that last panel purified everything and I just want to wish for a happy wedding

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Son muy buenas recomendaciones esas! yo sigo un par... agregaría Blue Period y Ikoku Nikki aunque no son de fantasia.

HAblando de cantidad, se que nos gusta Rainy Devils pero este grupo en español tiene una GRAN cantidad de yuri y sus traducciones son bien nice!!! ademas son muy activos traduciendo https://lectortmo.com/groups/32366/fluffy-yuri-scans cada 2 o 3 días

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 07 May 09:06
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

...wait, bosses refresh every time you log out rather than just daily?!
Why am I only learning this by accident which definitely didn't involve logging off right on top of Cryovine or anything now...

Also probably not news to anyone at this point but the evergeens found high in Yueun Karst are also pines, which is a lot more convenient place to farm them than Arsefreeze Mountain.

Bosses respawn every 3 or 4 minutes but you can't stay in the place, you have to teleport away for 3 minutes and then come back. In your adventurer book it says how long until it revives after you kill them... Omg it would be a literal nightmare if even normal bosses take one day to respawn xD I would never be able to lvl up my characters to 90 at that point.

art.sylvie posted:

Anyone knows when Ayaka's banner will be avaible? I have been saving my gems since I saw her at first time xDD (it's a first class waifu)

All signs point to Inazuma release... which could come in the next 2 month, But Liyue has a new zone too (beyond the mines where the sun sets) in development so if that one comes first we'll have to wait even more.

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 06 May 18:08
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wish I could help but my social fear is beyond comprehension.
The event is challenging, while I found today's dungeon easier than the first 2 days... the open world challenges can be a nightmare!! the red rocks are placed in tiny spaces or pillars and the bloodlust of the enemies is amazing lol

Tomorrow I will try with the second hangout of Noelle and the first of Diona... but I should also try the new abyss, there's actually a lot to do now.

About the house system, watch this video ... should be... useful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOLApI1M6G0

BY THE WAY! visiting someone's house is not intuitive at all! if you don't know how, you check on the list of friends or people online, click on their profile icon and there you'll find the option to visit their teapot, but only if they have free pass activated, but it's not the same as the multiplayer free pass option so make sure you have your house open for visits because people can drop by even when you're offline that way

Serenata
Genshin Impact! 05 May 13:18
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

They and the new weekly boss are designed to say "Just get Zhongli lol"

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Regarding the new spoilers seeing the past event in a different light, it just makes me think again that I don't want to read the original after all and I just want to read this yuri side story.

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

gomezio posted:

This yuri manga feels so hetero. Like it imported every cliche from your avarage romantic comedy manga and just made the MC girl and gave her an actual personality

I don't understand what this means at all. Why does a yuri romcom have to be fundamentally different from a het one? Like obviously there are things unique to same sex relationships that can come up, but in a light-hearted romcom it's not really necessary to address all of those things.

The comment only makes sense when you change the word hetero with cliche or "formulaic", because yes in romance manga you can find situations like this one but it has nothing to do with yuri or het.

last edited at May 4, 2021 8:00PM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the warnings, so basically, just enjoy this yuri side story, you can enjoy it without reading the original...in fact, it's encouraged to ignore the original xP got it!

Serenata
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm not sure if this has been said before but I prefer my pervert medium rare

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

The poor girl can't even hide it

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope they're isekai'd together

Serenata
Image Comments 04 May 00:12
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah and it's specially evident when it comes to Ganyu

Serenata
Image Comments 04 May 00:11
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
E0aqhbjwuak11sm-orig

I miss them a lot

Serenata
Image Comments 03 May 21:41
Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013
86958480_p3

Something magical must've happened to see pictures of KagaKona, Mitsu and Makinico pair uploaded the same at the same time