Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Haha I like that third wheel!!!

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

I doubt there's any kind of story that justifies dislocating someone's arm and suffocating a newbie, breaking the rules of the sport she says to respect so much, despite of her past we must accept that she's just a bad person.

Who else thought that this part was cute? she doesn't look menacing at all TwT

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

I remember the masochist in Virgin Empire and that was done well, you could tell both were having a good time, both blushing and stuff with exhibitionism (which I happen to enjoy), doing kinky things... But this is just degradation, blackmailing and insulting, the loli's face is emotionless except for the face of disgust she shows sometimes... The other girl is just a pervert with no self value, even their first night I was like ????? so I guess if you're not into bdsm there's nothing in this pair that you could enjoy, not the sex, the humor or interactions.

I feel like each post about this topic makes Miller feel more awkward during translation so I guess I'll shut up now... Good thing the next one will be good? I trust the user who said it!

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 12:00PM

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

How dare those terrorist protest to get paid a fair amount for their own work? I'm calling my lawyers

Serenata
Their Story discussion 17 Jan 23:24
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm so very mad

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 11:24PM

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Klice posted:

This manga is not receiving as much as reception as it deserves, it is so amazing.

I don't know how it could get more, I've read (cba to check it up) that it's the most popular yuri work at the moment and everybody praises it left and right.

AN ANIME!

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

kanonchan posted:

The new chapter was a little bit annoying to read. Didn't like it

Yeah me too, probably because in her place I would say something "what the fuck is wrong with you, fuck off" and walk away ... But I guess she's just one of those people who enjoy that kind of treatment, and Mochi wants to have all kind of possible combinations.

For the record, everything else before this was nice for me... But this girl and her sister are a big NOPE

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 10:50PM

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll just copy paste my batoto comment

Well with the handicaps and rules this actually became a realistic fight, I still hate Aki, she is still not getting any warning whatsoever (water under the bridge my ass) but I'm happy with this, now we can move on!!

Hamster has some incredible good reflexes and she's also clever... Still, those punches won't work! I wonder how she will fight.

Serenata
Image Comments 17 Jan 01:11
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013
En-66345104_p0

I love Mint-leaf avatar

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So after all the shit Ririha pulled, she gets out with a literal slap on the hand.

Bullshit.

Maybe Yuzumori is just so happy it was all just a lie and Mimika didn't really mean what she said so all the anger was negated with joy.... or at least, that's what I tell to myself, fuck Ririha anyway

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 10:59AM

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Miki was the scary one and Hana the cute one... But now...

Serenata
Anime season 16 Jan 17:35
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

This part from A place further Than The Universe https://i.imgur.com/qvTyBmK.jpg
I had a very similar reaction but of course I was sitting instead... Still, I had to pause just to [Kyaa internally]

Serenata
Ankara prefabrik ev 16 Jan 15:41
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

yes

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

She was living a lie all this time...

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

marge123 posted:

Why all of a sudden?

The admin wants to move on, is not fun anymore

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is by far my favorite chapter !!

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, about the gorillas I thin-.... OmG is That a Tiger & Bunny reference?! :0

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

MAKE IT CANON

Serenata
Yuru Yuri discussion 15 Jan 10:07
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

What I would like to know is the current status of the manga in Japan... I wonder if Kyouko and Ayano already have children.
Great special, thanks for the translation!!! I'm gonna watch the movie one of these days agaaain

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 10:08AM

Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Awwww T-T she's so cute, it makes me feel sad ... An unrequited yuri crush

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

sleekie posted:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80884

How do I report a post to the mods?

I see it. What are you expecting me to do about it?

I would imagine he's expecting you to delete the completely offtopic and irrelevant post.

Not quite, it was just a response to the comment above "10yo can't be villains" and he just came with most awful thing out there related to a minor, is in bad taste but not off topic. But yeah I would've liked NOT knowing that, but is too late.

And yes, I did skip a couple of chapters, right after Ririha lied to Mimika (I remember saying "Screw this drama, I'll come back later" or something alike in the comments) , then I came later and found the chapter where Mimika's friend finds Yuzumori in the park because a friend told me... And yes, I don't feel even the slightest motivation to go back.

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 10:19PM

Serenata
Aria's Egg discussion 14 Jan 14:58
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I love everything about this, but I especially like the little detail with her not having a navel. It makes me wonder if adult birdwomen in her world have breasts (seriously). Do the adults lay eggs big enough to allow for enough yolk so they don't need to nurse? Or maybe since they're humanoid and apparently have hair they have other mammalian features. That would allow for a smaller egg and shorter development time inside the egg..
..and now I've thought way too much about this. They sure are cute though.

Maybe they have really tiny babies .... kyaaa

Serenata
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013

Raws are out!! http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/037_001.html I have transcended beyond this realm to a higher plane of existence, there's no pain anymore, I'm in peace

Remember to use spoilersssss

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Jan 23:38
Outfbackbdh
joined Apr 20, 2013
De3hdv0voaarawf-orig

This is the only kind of Harem I would watch