Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
happy late new year 15 Jan 10:19
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Happy new years!!! glad to share another year with you.
What about the others? any plans this year yuri related or not?

Serenata
Image Comments 15 Jan 00:27
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013
Dwamer2uyaa7usn-orig

Ya smell nice.... is it watermelon?

Serenata
Image Comments 13 Jan 00:14
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013
Dwkq3kgu0aal6aj-orig

Nice touch adding the gamer girl there

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

"You naughty girl" hahahaha come on.
And Hinata has a crazy imagination too... That last bit was quite a stretch

Serenata
Sweet Gap discussion 10 Jan 23:04
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

It feels like this was a sequel, so much info throw at us and then sex... It is messy yeah, but nothing a chapter 2 and 3 can't fix!!! probably!!!!

The reaction at the end, that's very understandable lol

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Every girl in the world needs a cool, strong, tanned, masochist slave like Mari. That's a fact.

Pretty sure some prefer a princess...

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wonder what happened with this author, I wanted more...

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

PureShipper posted:

You know what. They could have made it more insane. They could have waited until they were married before she found out.

Or after the second child.

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

The new ones are in mangadex, 3 new ones! and they're sooooo ecchi hahaha

Serenata
Image Comments 07 Jan 00:52
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013
72310054_p0

Seeing this picture and reading the comments I've reached to the conclusion that it's time to delete this website, is over people... yuri is pepsi

Serenata
Yurigurashi discussion 06 Jan 22:34
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

On today's episode of "I can't believe is not a one shot!" ...

Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want more of the M Queen

Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Surprising what can be done with some pages of real plot in hentai... You can even turn something like blackmail rape into a story of love and I hope it works for them... Yeah I'm rooting for fictional characters xP

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Even if the page was rejected I think the Nice abs are Canon!!!

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Honestly, it's been in the back of my mind for a long time that Touko and Yuu could end up being only friends. Until Yuu's big confession, I really wondered if Yuu really was never in love with Touko. I was poisoned by the ridiculous "asexual" discussion in the early chapters.

I personally don't see sexual chemistry between them. But maybe that's because in my opinion Yuu is still too much like a child in appearance. I mean, if we are to take what was shown as the only kisses that ever happened, it's not like it was ever steamy or anything, particularly on Touko's end. It's more as if Touko subconsciously attached to Yuu in order to have someone pull her out of her self-destructive path.

I thought that part where they were french kissing in the storage was very hot with even Yuu asking for more because it feels really good. specially in the anime.

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

I would be really happy if the next chapter starts by revealing that the kiss actually happened

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Todokoro san is thinking about kissing but Nikaidou san is already at the "We will need rope, belts, a cup, candles and I need you to sign here before we start"

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

I saw somewhere else "Sayaka might win because that will help Yuu to grown as a character" (I'm simplifying it so it could be wrong)... I felt like "you know what else might help her grown? being accepted!" because she hasn't go through something like that neither. I don't know, for me "Yuu needs to surfer and why is that a good thing" sounds like a cheap journalism post, I think that's just wishful thinking to justify Sayaka having a happy end even though Touko has never shown any signs of romantic feelings toward hers, it doesn't feel like a love triangle when 2 sides are so committed to each other... If there were any significant chance, I would root for both.

So if Touko accepts, like "Let's see what happens" even knowing that she wants to stay with Yuu but she doesn't love herself enough to accept her feelings... It will feel like escapism for me.

If Touko accepts, right now... I'll take a break from this manga and come back when she finally realizes that dragging her real feelings is just hurting Sayaka, Yuu and herself.

Edit: AND ONE LAST THING! If she accepts, without first clearing things out with Yuu, it would look like "Hey, look [kisses Sayaka] This is my answer" with would be arguably the most horrendous moment in yuri history

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 10:14PM

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are no brakes in the Yuri train

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 2:53PM

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

A nude drawing ...

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is canon and no one can't talk me out of it :')
Happy new years Dynasty scans!!! The team, the users... I like you all even those with bad shipping taste ♡( ◡‿◡ ) thanks and I hope to see you all in 2019.

Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lol with the doctor having bad hand writing

Serenata
Image Comments 31 Dec 10:13
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013
71257315_p21

Easily one of the best ships of 2018

Serenata
Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to be followed by beautiful girls all day.......................................... on twitter.

Oliviad
joined Apr 20, 2013

dryblr25 posted:

I'm in high school and I have no idea what I'm thinking of either

Fortnite