Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

And after what feels like forever, we're at the end. I'm good with this ending. It would have been nice to not have that last bit of drama bait with the previous chapter, but considering how fond the author has been with that in this series, I guess I can't be too surprised by it.

Guess now I'll have to reread the whole thing in one go to see how it feels to not have so much time between each chapter.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 25 Sep 22:38
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehehe, I'm watching the anime right now. It's so good and makes me so excited for the Manga's English release. I'm glad a second season is confirmed.

BlueDsc
Suito-to! discussion 25 Sep 21:05
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think the yuri tag should probably be removed unfortunately. After reading up until the end of volume 1 from the Spanish translation it seems like there will not be any romantic development after all. It's a shame but I suppose this is just another food/friendship manga.

I really don't think you've read this manga correctly, otherwise the not-so-subtle yuri would've smack you right in the face. This is a slowburn yuri, not a "Sex on page 6" yuri. If the "This is an honest-to-goodness-love" line didn't sell to you as a yuri, i honestly don't think slowburn yuris are for you.

I don't see how someone could possibly read chapter 11 and think "nope, no Yuri here".

BlueDsc
Suito-to! discussion 23 Sep 17:19
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh my god those skewers looks so good.

BlueDsc
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Nothing better than seeing Himawari-san smile.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 21 Sep 22:45
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019
71417493_p0

Ohey, this is on the back cover of When Budding Lilies Blossom. Knew I recognized this image.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, when I saw that this was from the same author as You Are my Angela I hesitated to read it.

I hate that something like this really can't be tagged appropriately because of those tags being a major spoiler.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 06 Sep 00:17
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019
82718256_p16

The glasses kill me.

BlueDsc
School Zone discussion 29 Aug 01:23
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019
BlueDsc
Image Comments 25 Aug 09:05
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019
Fireworks

Heh, cute. Whitney is one of my favorite villagers.

Also thanks to that little Animal Crossing movie I call her Bianca half of the time.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just wanted to chime in about the volume release. I liked it a lot more than the one shot and I no longer feel conflicted about the adultery.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like this needed a few more pages. The end just sort of, happens.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I feel like we'd need a COVID-19 tag for future reference. Otherwise, the context for this would be lost eventually.

Not a bad idea honestly, I know I've read a decent little handful of manga now with Covid as a theme.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Not enough people think about how Covid is affecting our favorite horror characters.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I think I liked the first one more, but this was still nice. I wouldn't mind a full series with these two.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Hehe, that fourth page. That might actually be one of the most wholesome things I've seen in a Yuri manga, and it's from a straight couple. That's actually hilarious to me.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Horray, nice to see this is finally finished. I really enjoyed reading the unfinished version of it.

BlueDsc
Still Sick discussion 27 Jul 18:12
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

And with that we're at the last station.

That was a damn good read. I'm so glad that this does have an official English release. Hopefully it's not too long before all of that releases cause I really want to reread it all physically.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I need more.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Is this still ongoing? Or has official publication stopped? Will the scanlators ever pick this up again?

According to MAL, this manga is finished, with 3 volumes and 25 chapters, so probably it was just dropped by scanlators. Kinda sad, I really liked this.

Good news is Yen Press picked this up for an English release. It's gonna be a while before we get to the end but I'm excited to finally get to see the rest.

https://yenpress.com/9781975319229/strawberry-fields-once-again-vol-1/

BlueDsc
Suito-to! discussion 19 Jul 09:23
5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, this makes me want to have siopao.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Nya

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

Heh, that was a satisfying ending.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I kinda envy how simple Arisa's brain is sometimes.

5xhzfct
joined Mar 21, 2019

I was actually debating on whether or not to grab I Love You So Much I Hate You when I saw it while looking at Manga releases for next month. Now that I've seen this I'm definitely gonna grab it when it releases.