Forum › Posts by BlueDsc

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

The feeling of "Yey new chapter!" immediately followed by "Nooo, I already finished it" is heartbreaking.

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Sayonara Memories is such a damn good song. Not my favorite from Supercell, but damn good still.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 21 Jan 21:32
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
Tsundere_girl_and_suicidal_girl_yuri

This is simultaneously amusing and terrifying.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 21 Jan 21:31
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
Aoiyukiko-1484106566744014849-img1

Well this is absolutely gorgeous.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 21 Jan 20:02
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
Sleepy_time_by_silent_shanin-dbjbwm8

I'm amused that they appear to be playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on a Wii.

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well that was enjoyable.

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well that's some really exciting news, thanks very much!

BlueDsc
Image Comments 19 Jan 09:22
BlueDsc
Image Comments 17 Jan 22:49
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
68700158_p0

The Huntress is one of the killers, so yeah, you wouldn't want to be caught by her.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

So this is basically a marriage contract yeah?

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well hell, they're basically already married at this point.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

They're so horny that I wouldn't be surprised if they just brushed all of the food off the table, and then started fucking on the table right in front of everyone.

"IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?!"

Heh, reminds me of some hentai I read a long while ago.

"Would you two mind not FUCKING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHILE I'M TRYING TO EAT!?"

BlueDsc
Image Comments 10 Jan 20:55
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
A_kagi-1454807387345330190-img1

I don't know why, but I'm mesmerized by the details in the clothing. The folds just look so good.

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's not a whole miniseries spinoff like Sayaka got from Bloom Into You, but I'll take it. I liked Izumi from the beginning and I always hoped she would get to find her own happiness, doubly so when she and Iroha started properly interacting with each other.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Accidental kisses are funny and cute, but I don't consider it actual progress until they do it on purpose.

(Edit: Of course, this series being what it is, this will most likely just lead to a pattern where they add kissing to their repertoire while also wondering if the other means it romantically while they both insist it is somehow platonic.)

So true. I get being happy about the accidental kiss and the possibilities of progress it brings, but the huge cries of a variation on "they finally kissed" seem a bit premature when neither of them actually intended to do so.

Essentially all progress in their relationship has throughout been the result of comparable happenings and subsequent realizations ya know...

These two are basically going to stumble their way into a fully conscious relationship, mark my words.

"Wow, Chiaki, I can't believe we both tripped on the sidewalk in front of a jewelry store, fell through a plate glass window, and landed fingers-first in a display full of wedding rings!"

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen that happen I would have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it has happened twice.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

You know, as much as I hate gacha games, I tend to enjoy characters that are addicted to them for some reason. Something about it being portrayed the way it is here is oddly endearing to me.

All in all, this seems like it could be a fun read. I look forward to more.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Blastaar posted:

(I've hardly read any yaoi at all--is "But we're both guys" a thing in that genre too?)

I'm pretty sure it is.

I admittedly haven't read a ton of Yaoi, but I've seen it in a fair bit of what I have read. It's usually portrayed a bit differently than Yuri though, with it being more "I've never thought about being with a guy before" than "but we're both guys!"

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Coming back every couple months to a manga you don't like just to point out you still don't like it sounds like trolling to me.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

So a new song with the Holo Myth girls just went up and dang, it's really good. The girls also look great in their outfits, but hot damn Calli looks particularly amazing in hers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJErsN-ylU

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well this is nice timing since the licensed release is coming later this month.

Licensed you say? Allow me to just throw money at my screen.

Yip, it's from Seven Seas.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't really have too much a problem with it unless it's done to a comical extreme, but it is annoying how seemingly 90% of males in Yuri exist solely to be an antagonistic force.

Like, I wish more would be like Bloom Into You or Tamen De Gushi and have male characters that are actually characters rather than just a source of drama.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is a dynasty forum thread in manga form.

BlueDsc
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Asellus and Gina in Saga Frontier. Very little fanart in general exists for that game, and the little Yuri fanart that exists is of Asellus and Princess White Rose.

It's really a shame there's nothing for Asellus and Gina considering they're canonically lovers in two of the three endings. though I guess Gina is more a trophy than a lover in the bad ending.

Gina's design is also adorable. Even her outfit in the bad ending is really nice.

Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well this is nice timing since the licensed release is coming later this month.

BlueDsc
Image Comments 07 Jan 21:49
Stevenchrismass
joined Mar 21, 2019
Himuhino-1473954544711131137-img1

Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an Earth shattering kaboom.