Forum › Posts by Giftnova

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

does anyone know where the cover image for chapter four is from?

The cover illustration is just that, an illustration. Not related to any one series afaict. The Artist tonito drew it for that issue of GirlsxGarden

last edited at Aug 12, 2022 11:55PM

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yess Nanao, come over to the dark side. We have cookies and lesbian sexworkers <3

Also, for those who may not remember, Ena is this lil cutiepie we met all the way back in chapter 4. What a stroke of fate that the girl who had Asumi as her first, will now be the first for Nanao.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch04#2

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ugh that is the meanest cliffhanger to be stuck on for forever

Giftnova
Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

What does "put her foot in it" mean in "Rather than getting her revenge, Melissa-san put her foot in it."?

There are multiple things it can mean, but in this context it likely refers to Melissa messing up and embarrassing herself

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

SHWEEPY SHNUGGLY I CAN'T

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

WithAOne posted:

Ah, it’s the start of the miscommunication arc…

No we already had that arc in the camping site

Miscommunication Arc 2: Electric Boogaloo

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Tamamusi is so good with expressions. I like how unhinged the roommate looks xD

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aya with her two lil twin siblings being super cute once again

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Man, tbh I was hoping Bilibili wasn’t going to translating this, but it only makes cause it’s one of the most popular gl comics they have. Their localization isn’t always the best, plus they’re pretty slow on the releases too

There're def sold problems with Bilibilis localization quality sometimes but I wouldn't say they're slow. Most series update once a week, if not multiple times and some are even daily. Doesn't seem very slow to me

Giftnova
Anime season 06 Aug 15:12
Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Agreed, that seems pretty far fetched of a worry. It was already reasonable to assume that they wouldn't go into explicit yuri bc romance is just not at all the focus of this show but that kinda 180 seems at least equally unlikely.

Giftnova
Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021
Gya_ri-1554099443674230784-img1

Every time i see a drawing of this ship I mistake it for SayoHina for a sec

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Am curious about the title differentiating between 'the devil' and 'Ichikawa-san'

might be smth like "who she thinks Ichikawa is" vs "who Ichikawa actually is"

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

By the way we keep getting lines from the little girl who looks like Tae and sits in front of Mai san, I wonder if she will actually be relevant.

I think she might be. I think she might be related to Tae chan.( Little sis, niece, daughter lol)

Chekov's elementary schooler

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Kinda stupid on brat's part. Just how exactly does she imagine this is going to work out well for her? If it doesn't work, she looks like an obnoxious brat. If it partly works but just causes trouble, it's worse. And even if somehow it goes perfectly the way she wants, she clearly doesn't have the self-possession to keep it secret that she was responsible, at which point she is never forgiven.

If i had to guess I'd say: She doesn't. She's a grade schooler and simply acted on her immediate whims without regard for any possible consequences or repercussions. P in character if i think about it xD

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

This development was fairly predictable. And I know that Tae is insecure ahoy but i'll be damned if she actually buys into what some random snotty-nosed brat says when she has literally all the evidence to the contrary

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

wait, its already out in the manga raws??! huh??? where????

Yep Comic walker has the chapter in question up in the raws. And my respect and condolences go out to whoever is gonna be the letterer/typesetter for that

Giftnova
Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Nooooooo, not the baby! How dare you!! D:

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Wee woo. WEE WOO!

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

the author just didn't see this as "yuri" but Woman loving another woman situation (like a gender based) also she loves matured girls if u see her other works js.

But that's literally what Yuri means, lol

"Yuri" is first and foremost a concept, a genre. With all its implications, formulations and removal from real life lesbian experience. There are plenty of reason to avoid the label "yuri" and all its baggage while still writing stories about women loving women.

Jesus Christ, People really like to overcomplicate the simplest things

Reality is complicated and fiction is too, idk what to tell you xD

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Sigh... Sucks this series is gay bait according to interview with author.

the author just didn't see this as "yuri" but Woman loving another woman situation (like a gender based) also she loves matured girls if u see her other works js.

But that's literally what Yuri means, lol

"Yuri" is first and foremost a concept, a genre. With all its implications, formulations and removal from real life lesbian experience. There are plenty of reason to avoid the label "yuri" and all its baggage while still writing stories about women loving women.

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

They sleep in the same bed, next to each other… aren’t they already married?
Seems that this is one of those settings where no one even blinks about someone being gay. I’m not really sure how I feel about that.

Also, people are allowed to hang out with their friends without wanting to kiss them you weirdos

Give me that over the usual "B-but she's a girl, there must be something wrong with me" bs every day~

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

What? Jerkface is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Jerkface evolved into Yuri Danshi!

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

I take solace in the fact that it's labeled as yuri on the raw page, that's good enough for me. Them's gay

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

I assume that it's the last chapter, since Ritsu accomplished her goal(for the moment) and because of the timeskip to a year later, but I don't see any sort of "Fin" or "The End" that I can tell. I'd like some official confirmation on whether the series is over.

Out of curiosity, is Ritsu the protagonist's full first name, or is it short for Ritsuka? If it's the latter, then that might explain why people call her "Zuka-chan."

I think it's bc of her last name. Tsukada > Tsuka > Zuka

also, according to this tweet, this is indeed the final chapter (of the "main story" if twitter autotranslate can be trusted)
https://twitter.com/ComicNewtype/status/1552852709467881474

last edited at Jul 30, 2022 5:44PM

Onee-san%20pfp
joined Jun 21, 2021

Shino why when talking about your friends´ Kouhai you said you aren¿t popular yourself when you also have a Kouhai that told you she loves you???

Did I miss something? Did I imagine that chapter??? I swear the last time the volleyball Kouhai showed up at the end of the chapter she told Shino she loves her.. right? and then she hasn't show up since.... did I miss a follow up chapeter or am I remembering everything wrong??? I think I have to do a re-read....

Shino has always had a hard time remembering that the volleyball kouhai exists.

To be fair, Shino's not the only one, I also forgot Kouhai-chan exists xD