Forum › Posts by DschingisKhan

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She bumbled into a critical hit. The effect is lessened only because she didn't mean for that effect...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I always say High Effort Shitposting is the most authentic form of content.

I'm not sure what that makes this, because I think it's transcended mere "high effort"... Bravo, to all involved!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Damn, nicely buttoned, Aya!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I was like "kinda cute, I guess", then I noticed the author and I'm strapped in for a good time.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

OMG that was cute! Elsa is Evie's natural predator.

... still not clear what she needed to accomplish in the past, to fix the present, but I'm glad we finally closed the loop on their "forgotten" promise.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

"Something audacious" definitely incoming.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Is Akari just a curse magnet? Jeeze...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh my god, thank FUCK!

And Hinoka's smile is beautiful...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The biggest thing I'm worried about right now is Diana becoming an actual villain in the plot.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I enjoy this aggressive Aeris that's so different from how she normally gets treated and all of Tifa's joyful expressions.

Also the way the perspective at the end shows how some of it was just Tifa being an innocent bean or a just pure accident and that was amusing.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I love how aggressive Yu Dingdang is.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The "Nat" in "Natalie" stands for "Natural 20 on all rolls involving rizz with crazy girls".

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It definitely seems like I called it and Yu Dingdang knows what her "husband" is packing. She's devious and I'm a fan.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I can't wait for her to do something stupid while Kaye is tutoring her and for Kaye to reflexively call her by her past life name and that's how they figure out that they've found each other.

I also hope Ada remembers the amulet and enlists Kaye's help to destroy it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hirose really is a great character...

Knight Heron, thank you as always for your note pages, they're always fascinating.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Aaaaaand we're back to the "Kon is a ghost" conjecture... ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm expecting Aya to do something audacious in response to that question. She's useless, not stupid!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Caught up with the last few chapters and Creator Alice winning the game about suffocated me. The talk about Cyan surprised me because I figured that's who Azul was supposed to be (endgame Baiser becomes Magia Black for real?). The ASMR thing having no effect on Magenta was worth a good laugh. Roboko must be protected at all costs (I feel like she'll be involved in fixing Dark Magenta in a big way...)

On the anime front, the voice work is immaculate (I adore how perfectly Izumi Fuuka expresses Utena's Wet Cat Energy AND Baiser's crazy), but the animation really needed a bunch of professional perverts like Studio Bind to give it lube love because it's subpar even by low-effort anime standards. Good faces, though; character and colour designer did well.

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 2:51AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The couple in Rejected in a Dream, by contrast, were THERE. They had the mood, they had the kiss, they both knew what they wanted. All they needed was one more step to officially become a couple, and then a wall randomly appeared at the finish line to delay them.

That "wall" is "they both caught a sudden case of Anime, the disease where the primary symptom is Not Fucking Talking."

I feel like Yuzu and Minami aren't going to have that problem once they finally work through their stuff-- they've always been all over each other, even from the first chapter.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

And somehow they're still doing better than Tsukushi and Minami.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The only acceptable end to this is Akari becoming a ghost and haunting Non-chan forever.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wow, good LORD are they going the extra mile to be extra useless!!

Who's "they"? This is all on Tsukushi.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I can sense a sunshower is up ahead.

One can only hope! I wonder where their marriage will be in a decade, five decades, five centuries?

How soon before Inari realises she will be making bentos forever?

About fifty years?

last edited at Feb 16, 2024 7:56AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

That was really cute and I love it! I was expecting a tanuki, but more floof is better floof.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She died as she lived: too gay to function. o7