Forum › Posts by DschingisKhan

joined Feb 18, 2013

God, they're just so sweet! I'm jealous.

Succubus horns again? But... that was- ...unless? Does Yvonne perhaps have some demon ancestry?

joined Feb 18, 2013

I fear those friends will have their patience sorely tested by the end of this.

joined Feb 18, 2013

Ah, I thought for a second the demon lord was going to yell about how much of a useless lesbian Yvonne is for Elsa! She'll regret it when the donuts are gone but they're still lesbricks. :P

DschingisKhan
Inko-sensei discussion 18 Nov 00:00
joined Feb 18, 2013

(Also, I still really want to know what the Nikaidou maids and parents think of all the noise they made. :3)

eh, the noise is nothing more but galpals being galpals doing galpal stuff. cause that's how galpals do.

And then In a strange twist, it turns out Sakurako has two moms. The one we've already met is enough of an airhead that she thinks babies are delivered by stork but the mature mob boss one bashfully admits to funding IPS research.

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

I hope the mistress gets some relief soon...

DschingisKhan
Inko-sensei discussion 15 Nov 06:29
joined Feb 18, 2013

wow. everybody is concluding that Sakurako have died off from the hot sex that she and Kageko had or somehow broken up. and yet, I'm still waiting for Sakurako to clash with Kotomori-san. have everybody forgotten about that??! I DIDN'T.

If by "clash", you mean "get sandwiched between Kageko and Sakurako and go full subby bottom uwu", then yes, I remember that too.

(Also, I still really want to know what the Nikaidou maids and parents think of all the noise they made. :3)

DschingisKhan
Inko-sensei discussion 14 Nov 13:09
joined Feb 18, 2013

I've been missing this adorable bean; Tatsubon kind of left us on a cliff with the main series...

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

This went from cute gays to yandere midlife crisis right real quick!

joined Feb 18, 2013

I can't wait until the reveal when we find out Sukoya doesn't just know Doujima Taiga is Teruko, but that she's known all along and that's why Taiga is her fav.

joined Feb 18, 2013

Extremely wholesome. The sister was the MVP of this story.

joined Feb 18, 2013

So we're really just skipping a bunch of potential character development, a possibly amazing realisation of love for an accidental potion sniff? We're really skipping half the story for this?

I think this is an overly pessimistic take ("half the story"?), but I'm much more interested in what happens after they actually get together than dragging out the inevitable so I'm not unbiased here. There are honestly enough meddlers in this that I feel like this sort of thing was bound to happen eventually. (Kids and cheeky demon brats aren't blind and have no filters.)

And it's not like they're actually together yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to deny it or suppress it or (worst of all) try even harder to set Elsa up with someone else out of a desire to see her happy because Yvonne is that kind of self-sacrificing dummy.

joined Feb 18, 2013

You know, everyone seems to assume this is Elsa from the future. And don't get me wrong, I get the appeal!

But... like, couldn't it also just be one of Elsa's birth parents?

I kind of considered that myself... and considering the power she has over the villainess system she might have something to do with Evie's reincarnation too. She looks like Elsa though.

She does. But it's pretty common for characters in comics to look like a small version of one of their parents. Common enough that Lucky Star hung a lampshade all over it like 15 years ago, even.

Future Elsa is more about addressing the nameless character, a plot twist is always welcomed.

I love this implication that "it's not time travel" would be a plot twist. XD

joined Feb 18, 2013

You know, everyone seems to assume this is Elsa from the future. And don't get me wrong, I get the appeal!

But... like, couldn't it also just be one of Elsa's birth parents?

EDIT: Y'all getting really bent out of shape about this potion. Yes, Elsa bought it in a moment of weakness (possibly manipulated) because exposing characters to temptation is a standard thing. And then she decided not to use it. That decision matters.

But Yvonne found it, opened it on her own volition, and got at least a whiff of it. It may be that succubus was feeding on her the whole time and now she's feeling her own emotions properly for the first time. It may be she just got enough of a whiff to cast her feelings into steak relief and the possession is unrelated. Maybe she's actually a complete idiot and drank from the mysterious bottle hidden under someone else's pillow. Either way, she did something dumb and dangerous and nearly paid a price for it.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:07PM

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, that IS kinda erotic, isn't it...

joined Feb 18, 2013

Still don't get the appeal of Radiohead. I think they're pretty mid, tbh.

And now Aya walks through the valley of the shadow of friendzone. That one dude is going to be slamming his head into a concrete pillar repeatedly when he hears what an idiot Mitsuki is.

joined Feb 18, 2013

So, that is Gelato Pique they're wearing at the end in the last panel, right?

... Is it just me, or do those look like rather uncomfortable pajamas?

Here's an actual photo of the fabric. I think it looks ridiculously soft and I'm honestly tempted to shell out for some...

DschingisKhan
Yurikon discussion 29 Oct 15:08
joined Feb 18, 2013

All my teeth spontaneously disintegrated, it's so sweet. No, it's more than that. I have fucking melted! I am a puddle of undifferentiated lesgoo!

joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm glad this isn't overstaying it's welcome, but surely it could have gone a little longer? T_T

I really expected Kokeshi to turn out to be (or become) some kind of youkai after all...

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Pillow Princess. Emphasis on the pillow.

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh nice, a light-hearted chapter to give us a break from the salty bitches. And Haruka has intuited something important. She might even be able to communicate it were she not a dummy pink!

Cute seasonally-named sisters, tho!

joined Feb 18, 2013

Even without lesbians, this is an extremely interesting premise! It's also rare that a story can properly convey the horror of something existential like this.

(Though my immediate lifehack thought is to keep a calendar book and write the letter of the day first thing in the morning so when the next day finally comes you can look back at the previous one and know instantly which worldline you're on...)

Hmm, if "random" events happen differently in each timeline, then it strongly points towards quantum nondeterminism affecting the macro scale. In particular, it would appear to refute superdeterminism (as well as hidden variables, but those are already covered by Bell inequality). What I am saying is that Ayaka could make a career in theoretical physics if she can just design an experiment that couples the quantum with the macro world.

Funnily enough, I just saw this the other day:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-universe-is-not-locally-real-and-the-physics-nobel-prize-winners-proved-it/

Also, https://www.sciencealert.com/quantum-entanglement-has-now-been-directly-observed-at-the-macroscopic-scale

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 12:10PM

DschingisKhan
joined Feb 18, 2013

I was going to joke about her trying to date someone else, but honestly? Good for them. (Now bring back Yukari.)

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 1:46PM

joined Feb 18, 2013

I will never begrudge someone a well-timed Keikaku (means "plan").

joined Feb 18, 2013

Ooooooh, will we finally get some answers about this Elsa-like individual? Or just a deeper mystery?

joined Feb 18, 2013

Okay, it's looking like I was pretty far off base! Salty? No, I will gladly take that L if it means we don't get a whole arc of bad dumb drama.