Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Dec 13, 2020

... she only made "sempai feel good" with 4 hands and 2 tongues.

Ah... in other words... a 3some

You're being rude to mutants

Hahaha.
When you least expect it, discrimination rears its ugly head.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 6:58PM

joined Mar 8, 2016

Seto's titties just grow in size depending on the situation.

This is the First Law of H-Manga Boobs. Drawing on-model is not exactly the strong suit of most hentai/ecchi artists.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Seto's titties just grow in size depending on the situation.

This is the First Law of H-Manga Boobs. Drawing on-model is not exactly the strong suit of most hentai/ecchi artists.

Or the yuri-grinch factor kicking in. "As the meaning of a threesome came through, Seto's boobs grew three sizes that day"

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This is where Nanasawa wakes up in the hospital, to find it was all just a dream brought on from the head injury she got from falling off that playground rocking horse.

joined Nov 17, 2021

Another good way to end it would be even if Nanasawa woke up and found out it was all a dream, older Seto would still tell her that she's always loved Nana anyway.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

It finally happened

Good stuff

joined Sep 6, 2018

It’d be funnier if the younger Nanasawa ended up making the time jump instead. Great manga!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Damn... its almost the end

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What saved senpai from that distracted biker (?) in the original timeline?

She probably got hit and still lost the phone. Maybe she was laid up for a while and that slowed her progress in acting in school. Then she was really too busy for romance, trying to catch up.

Also, since there are shout-outs to "Back to the Future," well, the first thing that happened to Marty McFly was pushing his father out of the way of a car that would have hit him (causing him to meet his mother in a love-potential way), getting hit himself and having his mother fall for him, so maybe some guy would have saved her.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What saved senpai from that distracted biker (?) in the original timeline?

She probably got hit and still lost the phone. Maybe she was laid up for a while and that slowed her progress in acting in school. Then she was really too busy for romance, trying to catch up.

Also, since there are shout-outs to "Back to the Future," well, the first thing that happened to Marty McFly was pushing his father out of the way of a car that would have hit him (causing him to meet his mother in a love-potential way), getting hit himself and having his mother fall for him, so maybe some guy would have saved her.

Actually, the scene itself provides the context clues. In the scene Seto is leaning against the wall next to the door as she talks on the phone. Nanasawa decides to walk by and get a closer look at her, and in the next panel Seto has stepped forward and is walking.

She could've seen Nanasawa approaching out of the corner of her eye, thought she was moving toward the door of the cafe, and stepped forward to move out of her way, the phone call distracting her from noticing the approaching bike.

In other words, in the original timeline, she just stayed where she was for a few seconds longer and was never in the path of the careless driver.

(I mean the real reason is that the author probably didn't think about it, just like they didn't ask themselves how Nanasawa has working cell service in the past.)

joined Jul 20, 2020

well the last chapter is out hope we get to see an epilogue chapter in the released final volume that takes place after future nanasawa left into the future for a last send of past nanasawa

joined Jul 19, 2011

Well I'm confused. Apparently none of the events in the past actually happened and the changes to the future just sort happened on their own? At least future Seto didn't act like she had ever met future Nanasawa in the past. I know this story has played fast and loose with the time travel mechanics, but this is a bit much.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

It feels like it got axed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No... Come on, No way they ended the manga like that LOL wait, what? REALLY?

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Feels pretty half baked at the end.

joined Mar 19, 2022

What? This doesn't make any sense.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Happy ending, but like with If You Could See Love, I'm left with more questions than answers.

Still...Nana accomplished her goal, so there's that at least.

AND WHY DIDN'T WE GET TO SEE THE SEGGS?!

joined Nov 17, 2021

Actually, I think this was the perfect way to end the manga. The author couldn't drag this on too much longer and older Seto finally got her time to shine.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

...This mostly what the last few chapters were leading up, but why did she end up in a third timeline?

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

I liked this ending but I'm confused about how the timeline worked out; I thought that Nanasawa would just wake up in the modern day and either replace or merge with her "younger" self but... this is a completely different timeline? It seems like nothing that happened through the course of this manga actually affected their present day situation because this version of Seto has no recollection of the double Nanasawa situation.

For those familiar with Steins;Gate I would say it seems more like Nanasawa only jumped to a different World Line within the same Attractor Field and everything that happened with the time slip was just a dream.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Well I'm confused. Apparently none of the events in the past actually happened and the changes to the future just sort happened on their own? At least future Seto didn't act like she had ever met future Nanasawa in the past. I know this story has played fast and loose with the time travel mechanics, but this is a bit much.

My thought is that the timeline might have “corrected,” so that Nanasawa and Seto eventually lost their memories of future Nanasawa but her affect on the timeline stayed. Maybe there’s even a bit of that memory buried in Seto’s subconscious, which is why she so easily believed the story?

joined Jan 14, 2020

I liked the sheer audacity, and the sex, so overall I'll give this a '+', more glad I read it than not. But definitely not a great execution. Future Seto is really accepting of her gf basically getting a memory wipe...

Yee
joined Aug 5, 2020

My thought is that the timeline might have “corrected,” so that Nanasawa and Seto eventually lost their memories of future Nanasawa but her affect on the timeline stayed. Maybe there’s even a bit of that memory buried in Seto’s subconscious, which is why she so easily believed the story?

That's my best guess for what's going on too, but it'd be nice if that or whatever else it was actually got explained, instead of this kinda janky ending.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

The three-way relationship which included two of the same person stuff honestly was kind of weird and imo weaker than the chapters that came before it but the ending is satisfying. Far from a perfect work but considering how many promising yuri works completely botch later chapters/the ending, I'd say this manga definitely deserves some praise, nice read.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Writing timeline stuff can already be scuffed enough without the writer going "eh I dunno" and throwin' stuff at a wall

I do not get how the time travel stuff here works at all. I guess I'm not supposed to. It's not that big of a deal lol

This was... interesting, I think. I wonder what happened to senpai's husband. I dunno, fuck him tho.

To reply you must either login or sign up.