Forum › Posts by rainbow8

joined Jan 14, 2020

why is onee sleeping in a crib

joined Jan 14, 2020

Culture!

Page 008 / #9 seems reversed, maybe? Kasumi introduces herself on the left, is naked on the right.

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

wait im so sorry but what does the "what do you usually do about lights" mean? cant tell if its literal or if theres some hidden meaning to it

Whether you have sex with the lights on or off.

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

As a real relationship, this looks toxic with lots of warning signs.

As something to read, it's hot.

joined Jan 14, 2020

The thing is Sera doesn't consider Ruriko like a wife and she goes having fun alone without Ruriko she even travels alone.

Marriage does not mean being stapled to your spouse. Even in happy loving marriages.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 10:32PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Uh...

Last chapter had concert girl thinking about house girl almost constantly on her trip, and realizing that.

This chapter had her offering medicine, telling house girl to call her if needed, buying more medicine unasked.

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

Final pages swap how I would use 'chapter' and 'volume'.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Appendicitis is another possibility.

Hopefully not stomach cancer.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Lessons from manga: never go to the beach by yourself, or someone will think you're going to kill yourself, and will tackle you into the water to save you.

(I think Seagull Villa used this twice, maybe 3 times?)

-Harem but all the girls get tired of fighting and just date each other instead
Actually, it's common in many harem themes that the girls get along and wouldn't mind sharing the dude and fricking with each other. What I actually wish to see is two girls who compete for one dude but later on actually realize they love each other instead more than that dude. I've yet to find such a development in any work. Maybe The Fourth Heroine is a close one.

Korra already got mentioned, that's good. Some Macross Frontier fanfics head that way, with Sheryl and Ranka having more chemistry with each other than either with Alto, who could easily be moderately asexual.

joined Jan 14, 2020

At least this title has more pages per chapter than the other Zanka ones. Less repetition of text.

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 11:22PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Chapters also don't connect to each other with next chapter links.

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 1:47PM

rainbow8
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 16:32
joined Jan 14, 2020

Suppressing someone's memories

With their consent.

It's a twist on consensual non-consent.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 4:33PM

rainbow8
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 15:26
joined Jan 14, 2020

Are the pages out of order or is the story just terribly confusing

There's a flashback.

And I agree that the wiping of the memory definitely makes it rape, regardless of if her memories come back. It would be one thing if she was actively consenting to the roleplay but since her memories were wiped that’s still basically the same.

But Aya consented to the memory-suppression (not wipe) for a more realistic experience.

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

In this chapter and chapter before this, I realize how fragile this relationship is

Mostly because one of them is violently jealous.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch21#23

"What's that got to do with me?"

Well, you're about as smart as a plant...

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

It has been so long and what do we retun to? A cheating subplot...You know what. It may be an unpopular opinion but I dont want a fake out or a misunderstanding.

Let there be actual cheating and lets see how they deal with it. It would be more interesting than "I was just building an orphanage for kittens on the side"

We already know she's not cheating. Rena's boss is opening a new branch of her nail salon, and she wants Rena to manage it. Rena's been extra busy because she has to prepare for her new responsibilities and figure out the new location. That's what Chapter 11 was about.

But then why lie about it?

joined Jan 14, 2020

Curious but are the readers here mostly females? Just curious cuz bl is more popular with females so yeah-

According to https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/15346-dynasty-specific-demographic-survey it's a decent split between men and women.

het cis men 35%, cis lesbian 18%, trans les 6%

And a yuri survey elsewhere: https://floatingintobliss.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/yuri-isnt-made-for-men-an-analysis-of-the-demographics-of-yuri-mangaka-and-fans/

According to a 2007 poll by the magazine, 70% of Comic Yuri Hime readers were female. This poll has a response bias and it’s worth noting that this was before the magazine merged with the more male-oriented Comic Yuri Hime S, but it is notable. According to The File on Yuri Works, only 62% of Yuri Hime S readers were male in 2008, before the merging of the magazines

In her unscientific survey of Japanese yuri fans online she found very interesting results. According to this survey of 1352 people, 52.4% identified as female, 46.1% identified as male, and 1.6% identified as other.

joined Jan 14, 2020

PS. Really hoping for Dynasty to have a notification feature.

It does. Subscribed list.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Corruption's Beginning

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

Everyday I come to check and I see no new chapter :(

I hope the translators come back sooner rather than later.

You can 'subscribe' to a series and get emailed when it updates. List-icon menu to the left of your username on desktop browser, not sure about mobile.

rainbow8
joined Jan 14, 2020

Sigh. Not happy with this plot direction.
People can be stupid, doesn't mean you want to read it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Ooh, double corruption plot!

It is getting more uncomfortable by the chapter.

The safeword is Ctrl-W.

joined Jan 14, 2020

When your friends call you useless lesbians.

Lol at "go research [on the Internet]" being even more intense teasing.

I salute the dedication of mangakas to drawing mini-split air conditioners.

rainbow8
Citrus + discussion 21 May 17:06
joined Jan 14, 2020

Headcanon is a hell of a drug.

Self-righteousness is a hell of a drug.

rainbow8
Citrus + discussion 20 May 14:34
joined Jan 14, 2020

Mei looks in permanent shell shock.

joined Jan 14, 2020

lol