Forum › Posts by niewaznekto

joined Oct 22, 2021

I doubt the comedy tag

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

if not for the last page, it would have seemed that she was a straight girl blackmailed into relationship, but i guess there are some feelings?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Love live has best doujins, even if the series is mid at best

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

The idea if boyfriend was interesting, but execution is meh for now. Not because he is a scunmy person.... but because he is unlilable and uninteresting as a character

joined Oct 22, 2021

Hmm. How old is the author?

niewaznekto
Cat Love discussion 04 Mar 03:06
joined Oct 22, 2021

My main point is that while I know the story is a short I'm taking issue with the author here, because nothing is fleshed out so it can be sad due to the lack of communication. The one woman doesn't say at the start that she wants to have numerous partners, and we don't get the exchange of what happens between them when the other woman finds out about the other partner. She just goes home and cries, there's no actual conversation between them shown or trying to work out the situation. We're just told to be sad because she's heart broken.

Good point

niewaznekto
Cat Love discussion 04 Mar 02:31
joined Oct 22, 2021

Yes, yes it is cheating? Even if we assume that the fmc was polyamorous, instead of just a shitty human which her face implied in the cheating reveal page. What kind of stupid argumeny is that? If you had STD and didn't mention it to other party when having sex, you wouldnt call it a miscommunication. You would call ot being a horny asshole.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Who wanna bet on hiw the story ends? I bet on MC pretends to betray fmc during revolution to help her live or sth like that. Yes, pretty much the ending of other famous story of this type.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Ah, a prequel to a classic.
I for one, welcome boomer-yuri. If we do not die to AI's I would love to have one or two old-fashioned series in parallell to new stuff.
See- > A Sukeban, a Transfer Student, and Their Silly Little Game (Translate pls)

joined Oct 22, 2021

This chapter was like some kind of perverted Looney Tunes

Are you saying this is boomer yuri?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

is it from the same author as that manga about sister-stalker? Because designs are super similar.

where'd that one go anyway

right here

Nice, aithor pages fixed

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

is it from the same author as that manga about sister-stalker? Because designs are super similar.

joined Oct 22, 2021

This manga is fun when its lighthearted, but whenever it tries to get serious, its pacing becomes garbage

joined Oct 22, 2021

... wait, my japanese is not that good, but did it say at the end on the bottom left corner that next chapter is the last one?!

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Happy to see the comic get back to form in the past few chapters!

joined Oct 22, 2021

Seems related to the bratty one

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

No idea why, but love live seriously has the best doujins.

joined Oct 22, 2021

bets on if it ends with office worker becoming musician again?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

@Temp did you write this with openai?

Hope it wont end on subtext

last edited at Dec 13, 2022 9:17PM

joined Oct 22, 2021

I suspect this is a reference to chapter 4 and 6. The gurl whose name we are forgetting was whispering and sharing secrets with mc, which made the other gurl jelly

See here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_do_i_get_together_with_my_childhood_friend_ch06#16

last edited at Dec 8, 2022 11:23AM

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

meh. This manhwa is still quite a bit above average... but i would say the last 2 chapters represent a drop in quality.

last edited at Dec 1, 2022 10:11PM

joined Oct 22, 2021

Thank you scanlators for waiting to release both chapters at once

joined Oct 22, 2021

So why is she pretending to be engaged? I figure the normal strat for that is to avoid having people hit on you. Was coworker the kinda person who wouldn't take no for an answer?

Guess we will have a flashback to tragic uni life, her getting gf, people finding out, and conflicts it caused with society. Possibly with the "one partner claims they are totally not gay, just friends" while the other wanted to be open, ergo conflict and feelings of guilt/betrayal

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

I've read volume 4 and 5 and...

1. Starting vol. 4 it seems as if the majority of the story is about side characters. Their plot therads do go back to affect MCs... but I just don't care as much about them as I do about the 2 main FMC.
2. Related to that... I hope it doesn't go the annoying way, but end of vol 5 does scream "unnecessary plot elements"

Also, related to flowsthead comments about the husband
I wouldn't even think about it without reading your comment, but in general guys in this manga go from completly meh dudes, to a bit scumbagy. Not that the women are not scumbagy a bit as well... but they are scumbagy for love, and because of societal pressure, while guys are scumbagy more because of their own intentions, and less self-reflective. It does feel a bit as if the author wanted to make MCs appear less... morally questionable, so she is making everyone else more of an asshole I guess?

last edited at Nov 17, 2022 2:26PM

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

I really hope to see some doujins for this series. It's super qt, and lends itself well to shipping. Bocchi could work with everyone pretty much.